剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
I do remember bits...
我的确记得
...before and after I took it.
服药前后的星星点点
So it's not a retromneziac.
所以这不是"我说过了"
Pardon?
你说什么
It's French for "I told you so".
法语的"我说过了"
And you think one of these five men...
所以你认为这五个男人里其中之一
...might be the other half of the Pied Piper?
可能是吹笛人的同伙
They're all within our zone.
他们都在我们这一区
They've all got good reason to want to kill the DonutNut.
他们都有充分的理由 杀了甜甜圈疯子
Reading some of his trolling...
看完他的一些嘴炮内容之后
I might've done it myself.
我都想杀了他了
I'd better be nice to you then.
那我一定要对你好点
And don't you forget it.
那你可千万别忘了
Alright.
好了
Shall we do this? Yep.
我们走吗 好
I'm sorry if I said things I shouldn't have.
如果我说了什么不该说的话 很抱歉
How much further down here?
还有多远
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on!
快说
Mile or so.
大概一英里左右吧
I know I was a dick to you yesterday.
我知道我昨天很混♥蛋♥
I was just scared.
我只是吓坏了
I thought maybe if I could get a crime number then
我以为我会留下案底
What's this, confession?
你这是要悔过吗
As soon as I logged on, a chat... window opened up.
我一登陆 就弹出了一个对话框
She knew stuff about me.
她知道我的事
Intimate stuff.
很私密的事
And then you got here?
然后你就来了
Yes. There was fire.
对 这里有点着火
And music.
还有音乐
I... I don't remember any more.
我不太记得了
Why did she choose me?
她为什么会选择我
We think you may have refused her legal advice at some point.
我们想 你可能曾经拒绝过她的法律建议
What did she look like?
她长什么样
Karl?
卡尔
Oh, Jesus Christ!
哦 天啊
What happened here Wesley?
这里发生了什么 韦斯利
We need a description.
给我们描述一下
She was white.
她是白人
Average height.
中等身材
Dark hair I think.
黑色头发 我想是的
She was wearing a gas mask.
她戴了一个防毒面具
Can you tell us everything that happened here,
你能告诉我们这里发生的所有事吗
from the beginning?
从头开始说
There was some kind...
这里有些
of dust that...
尘土
that came down from the ceiling.
从房♥顶上掉下来的
Then she told us to take our clothes off.
然后她让我们脱掉衣服
And for some reason, we did.
不知道为什么 我们就脱了
Oh! And she made us watch.
她还逼我们看着
Oh Jesus... Did she cut him up?
天啊 她把他肢解了吗
Did Lana Khasanovic butcher a man alive?
拉娜·卡萨诺维克把他活生生肢解了吗
She didn't do the cutting herself.
她没有亲自动手
A man did it.
一个男人干的
Thank God for that.
谢天谢地
You don't like my taste in music?
你不喜欢这种音乐
Oh that's a shame.
太遗憾了
You might have several more hours of it yet.
你可能还要再听几个小时
Are there any songs that you don't know the words to?
还有什么歌♥ 是你不知道歌♥词的吗
Tell you what,
跟你说吧
I'll buy a copy of Joe Le Taxi
下个加油站
at the next service station.
我就买♥♥张《一个名字叫乔的出租车司机》
Or The Best of Edith Piaf, maybe.
或者是埃迪特·琵雅芙经典歌♥曲
Oh you really up to date with your French music, ah?
你真的是紧跟法语歌♥的潮流呢
So which one is this?
这是谁
The DonutNut tricked him...
甜甜圈疯子骗他
into thinking his long lost mum was still alive.
让他以为失踪很久的母亲还活着
It's done him up like a kipper.
把他毁成了啃老族
A kipper?
啃老族
You Anton Stokes?
你是安东·斯托克斯吗
He's not here. What's your name?
他不在 你叫什么名字
What?
什么
Your name.
你的名字
And could you tell me where you were last night?
还有 你能告诉我 你昨晚在哪吗
They must really hate you if they made you 'The King'.
他们一定是很讨厌你 才让你做"国王"
I bet you got a big red branding on your arse and all?
我打赌你的屁♥股♥上一定有块大大的红标
Nothing out the back.
后面什么都没有
Where's Wesley?
韦斯利去哪了
He went outside to vomit.
他出去吐了
You don't look too good yourself.
你看起来也不太好
So...
所以
she drugs the punters with Scopolamine.
她给这些人下了东莨菪碱
Then whooosh! Drops the curtain to reveal Sweeney Todd.
然后 哗啦一声 幕布落下现出理发师陶德
I'm guessing that's used to hold them still...
我猜她就是用这种方法
while she brands their arses.
控制这些人 在被烫屁♥股♥时不跑掉
What's that?
这是什么
Dunno but there's another one here.
我也不知道 但是这里还有一个
Some sort of restraining thing.
某种捆住人的东西
Did they restrain Lawrence Taylor with it?
他们是用这个捆住的劳伦斯·泰勒吗
Yeah but what is it usually for?
对 但是这个平常是用来干嘛的
Good question.
好问题
Do you know someone called Lana...
你认识名叫拉娜 卡萨诺维克的人吗
Khasanovic? Do you know where she lives?
知道她住在哪里吗
No.
不知道
This was at the flesh show.
这是现场拍摄的照片
Do you know what it is?
你知道这是什么吗
No.
不知道
That looks like a caravan tether.
看起来像是拖车的栓链
Yeah. My uncle's got one.
对 我叔叔就有一个
Specific to caravans?
只用于大篷车吗
Yeah, you use it to anchor your caravan to the ground.
对 用它把拖车固定在地上
It stops it blowing over.
免得被大风刮翻
Right... So there's...
对 所以这里有
four, five sites.
四 五个地方
But between the cattle barn and the caves there's only two so...
但是在牛谷仓和洞穴间只有两个 所以...
Right.
好
So we'll take the one above the railway, you take the other one.
所以我们去铁路上的那一个 你们去另一个
Okay.
好的
Afternoon.
下午好
You got a license for that lot, soldier?
你有持枪许可吗 士兵
Shall I fetch you the paperwork for you?
要我去给你拿持枪许可证吗
We're looking for someone called Lana Khasanovic.
我们在找一个叫拉娜·卡萨诺维克的人
I think you might know her.
我想你可能认识她
Of course.
当然
Follow me.
跟我来
It's that one there. Alright.
就是那间 好的
You wait there. We'll take it from here.
你在这等着 我们自己来就行
Boss, get yourself down here quick. We've found her.
长官 赶快过来 我们找到她了
I'll go to the back.
我去后门
If you go around, see if you can cut her off!
你去四周转转 看能不能截住她
Did you find him? Did you find my boy?
你找到他了吗 你找到我儿子了吗
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
You didn't, did you?
你没找到 对吗
Just put the gun down and we can...
你把枪放下 我们再...
Please. Please.
求你了 不要
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表