剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
How did you do that?
你拿铁锤干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What have you done to her?
你对她做了什么
I don't remember anything!
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything! OK!
完全没有印象了
Why are the police looking for Dad?
为什么警♥察♥们要找爸爸
It's not important, Charlie, don't worry.
没什么大事 查理 别担心
What do you think he's done?
你觉得他犯了什么法
STOP. Please!
快别说了
Will he go back to prison?
他会被关回监狱吗
I don't know.
我不知道
So if someone had seen him last night...
是不是如果昨晚有人见过他
...does that mean he's innocent?
就证明他是无辜的
It's not your problem.
这事与你无关
But I saw him last night.
可我昨晚见过他
Listen...
听着
...it's normal to want to help your dad.
儿子想帮助爸爸是可以理解的
But you making ups stories won't help.
但编造谎言是没用的
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I'm not making it up.
我没说谎
I saw him, Mum. I swear.
我看见他了 妈妈我发誓
I'd like to report a missing person, please.
我来报案 有人失踪了
My wife, Lilian.
我妻子莉莉安
Okay.
好的
We'll just take some information from you...
我们需要你提供一些信息
...and then I'll pass it onto one of our Sergeants.
然后我会把案子交给一名警官处理
I can't be without her, you see.
我不能没有她 你明白吗
I can't.
我不能没有她
He was throwing stones at my window.
他朝我的窗户扔石头
Do you remember what time it was?
什么时候
Just before 11 pm.
将近半夜十一点
I went down to speak to him.
我下楼跟他说话
What did he want?
他想干嘛
He wanted to come in.
他想进来
He wanted a place to sleep. He was drunk.
想有个地方睡觉 他喝醉了
Did you let him in?
你让他进屋了
I opened the gate. I gave him a sleeping bag.
我把大门打开 给了他睡袋
He slept in the garden.
他睡在花♥园♥里
He was still there when I woke up this morning.
今早我起床时他还在花♥园♥
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Delivery. Hello?
送货 有人吗
Jade?
杰德
Jade? Can you hear me?
杰德 能听见我说话吗
Hello? jade?
喂 杰德
Jade?!
杰德
Hi this is jade. Leave me a message after the tone.
您好 我是杰德 请在嘀声后留言
Jade!
杰德
Jade!
杰德
I really thought he loved me.
我以为他真的爱我
Well.
可惜
He didn't.
他并不爱你
But you still got me.
但你还有我
Lezzer!
同性恋啊
Here we go.
我们得闪了
Leo, she's here again.
里奥 她又来了
He's not worth the stress.
你不用在乎他
Who d'you think you are?
你以为你是谁
Posting all of this shit online?
发那些乱七八糟的到网上
I dunno what you're on about.
我不知道你在说什么
I've got pictures too you know. What is wrong with you?
我也有你的裸照 你有毛病吧
There's nothing wrong with her.
她没毛病
You're the one that should be ashamed.
应该感到羞愧的人是你
Back off little girl.
滚远点 小屁孩
Kayla, I ain't done this.
凯拉 这事不是我♥干♥的
And the only other person with those pictures is you.
除我以外只有你有那些照片
If you wanted my attention there are other ways.
如果你想吸引我注意 请用别的方式
Let's go.
我们走
Now I need to get really fucked.
我现在算是丢人到家了
Fuck off home Borowski.
滚回家去 博罗夫斯基
You're making the place look untidy.
你把办公室都弄乱了
Yeah, I, I would do boss, but I...
行 我这就走 不过长官
...think you should have a look at this.
我想您得过来看看这个
All them missing person reports.
这些都是失踪人口的保安
Three people have gone missing
今天上午这片半径为
...in a five mile radius since this morning.
五英里的范围内有三个人失踪
Kayla!
凯拉
Kayla?
凯拉
Kayla?
凯拉
Kayla!
凯拉
Kayla?
凯拉
Kayla?
凯拉
Kayla! Oh my gosh, Kayla! Kayla...
凯拉 天呐 凯拉 凯拉
...Kayla. Kayla.
凯拉 凯拉
Oh my god.
哦 天呐
Kayla please!
凯拉 醒醒
Kayla please!
凯拉 快醒醒
Someone please help!
来人啊 救命啊
We will find her.
我们会找到她的
Don't you think it might be them?
你觉得会不会是他们干的
Anton et Lana?
安东和拉娜
No, it's unlikely.
那不一样
They've been inactive in France since the rats.
他们从鼠灾事件之后在法国就销声匿迹了
I know Elise.
我了解艾丽丝
She wouldn't abandon the
她是不会因为被停职
Moreau case just because you suspended her.
就放弃门罗的案子的
She'd follow up her leads.
她会继续追查线索
Maybe she got too close to someone...
可能她是跟某些人走得太近了
Hello?
喂
Yes.
是的
Which hospital?
哪家医院
Thank you.
谢谢你
I have to go. My daughter.
我得走了 女儿出事了
Hello darlings. Daddy!
你好呀 亲爱的 爸爸
Hello, hello, hello.
你好 你好 你好
Where's Maya?
玛雅呢
She's in with Kayla.
她和凯拉在里面呢
Kayla's had a seizure.
凯拉癫痫发作了
She actually nearly died. What?
真的差点死了 什么
What happened?
出什么事了
Could've been Maya in there.
出事的也有可能是玛雅
Why did you leave her overnight?
你怎么让她晚上一个人在外面
I didn't. She was with you.
我没有 她不是跟你在一起
She was gonna call you. No she didn't.
她本来要给你打电♥话♥的 她没有打
She didn't call me. She told me she had.
她没打电♥话♥给我 她说她打了
So she lied to us, basically.
所以她其实跟咱们撒谎了
Well...Kids lie.
孩子就爱撒谎
It's what they do. Maya doesn't.
小孩都这样 玛雅从不
I mean, what the fuck is going on in that head of hers?
我是说 这孩子脑袋里都什么乱七八糟的
You look knackered.
你看起来很疲惫
Elise has gone missing.
艾丽丝失踪了
Shit.
该死
Well at least she took care of her friend.
至少她是为了照顾自己的朋友
Do you think we should get her some professional help?
你觉得要不要找心理医生给她看看
Hello darling.
你好啊 亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
Dad? Hello love.
爸 宝贝
I need to tell you something.
我要告诉你们件事
Alright.
好吧
She left her phone on my bed...
她把手♥机♥留在我床上了
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表