剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Karl...
卡尔
I am glad it was you with her.
还好你一直陪她到最后
So...
所以...
...let's honour her last request.
让我们一起完成她最后的请求
What have you got?
你查到什么了
The day...
那天...
...the day Charlie was taken...
就是查理被抓的那天...
...there was a room at the Hotel L'Écrin...
科伦宾馆的一个房♥间
...occupied by this man Laurent Morel.
被这个人订了 劳伦特·莫雷尔
He's a convicted sex offender...
他是一个已经被定罪的性犯罪者
...and part of a larger paedophile ring.
而且是一个大型恋童癖圈子的一员
And we're pretty sure from Charlie's statements...
从查理的供词 还有他在索姆湾的回忆来看
...and his memories from the Baie de Somme...
我们确定无疑
...that Laurent Morel was the one...
劳伦特·莫雷尔正是当年
...who took him.
拐走他的人
Astor Chaput was in charge of sourcing witnesses...
阿斯特·查普特负责寻找目击证人...
...but there was not a single one from the Hotel L'Écrin.
但是没有一个是科伦宾馆的人
I've just found Laurent Morel's last known address.
我找到了劳伦特·莫雷尔最新的住址
Let's go.
我们走
Elise saw right through you, didn't she?
艾丽丝看穿了你阴谋 是吗
Are you protecting someone?
你在包庇什么人吗
You need to ask yourself if they're worth...
你得问问自己
...throwing everything away for.
他们是否值得你抛弃一切
Yes?
什么事
Laurent was my uncle.
劳伦特是我的叔叔
He was bedridden.
他常年卧病不起
When the house caught fire he couldn't escape.
房♥子着火的时候 他没能逃脱
He was burned alive.
他被活活烧死
The refurbishment is only just finished.
房♥子才刚刚翻修完成
I'm sorting the last of his papers...
在房♥子卖♥♥掉之前
...before the house goes on the market.
我要整理他生前留下的文件
What did you want with him?
你们找他有什么事吗
We think he was involved...
我们认为他八年前在索姆湾
...in the abduction of a child...
卷入了一场
...at the Baie de Somme eight years ago.
诱拐儿童的犯罪案
The Charlie Moreau case, you may remember it.
查理·门罗的案子 你应该还记得
My uncle loved kids.
我叔叔喜欢小孩
He would never harm them.
他绝不会伤害他们
Your uncle was a convicted paedophile.
你叔叔被证实是恋童癖
That was a misunderstanding. I don't think so.
那是个误会 我不这么认为
Shall we look around?
我们能四处看下吗
If Charlie was kept here...
就算查理曾被关在这里
...any evidence will be gone.
那些痕迹也早就没了
It's over, Dad.
结束了 爸爸
Olivier Pujol knows who took Charlie Moreau.
奥利维尔 皮若尔知道是谁绑♥架♥了查理·门罗
A paedophile called Laurent Morel.
是一个叫劳伦特·莫雷尔的恋童癖者
Now you have someone to prosecute...
你可以让他们去起诉
...perhaps the case can be closed.
也许这案子就能了结了
You ordered me to leave the hotel out of the investigation. Why?
你为什么让我把那家旅馆排除在调查外
There was no informant.
根本没有线人
Only a ring of paedophiles...
只有一些恋童癖者
...who came and went as they pleased.
可以在那随意进出
Tell me you're not one of them.
别告诉我你也和他们一样
Morel and his friends paid me
莫雷尔和他的朋友们贿赂了我
to turn a blind eye.
让我睁一只眼闭一只眼
They used it to...
使得他们能够...
Socialise?
进行社交活动
You mean, to rape children?
你是说强♥奸♥儿童
They offered me money and I took it.
他们给我钱我就收了
When I realised they were involved...
当我意识到他们与
...in the Moreau boy's disappearance...
查理·门罗的失踪有关时
...I stopped it.
我就不再收钱了
Why didn't you arrest them?
为什么你不逮捕他们
You could have found Charlie.
你本可以找到查理的
Because I thought he was dead.
因为我以为他和其他孩子一样
Like everyone did. Right...
已经死了 好吧
It wasn't because you knew we'd investigate the hotel...
就是因为怕我们调查那旅馆时
...and discover your little arrangement.
发现你们之间的交易吗
In this job, we see the worst aspects of human nature.
在这个案件中我们看到了人类罪恶的本性
It's naive to think you can save every victim.
想要拯救每一个受害者的想法太天真了
The best you can do is protect your little patch.
你能做的就是保住你自己的位置
That's what I did.
我也是如此而已
You followed my order without question.
你毫无异议地听从了我命令
No, I... Wait.
不 我... 等等
You're just as guilty as I am.
你和我一样有罪
Monsieur Josef Chaput...
约瑟夫 查普特先生
...I am arresting you for corruption,
我将以受贿罪
...and for perverting the course of justice.
和妨碍司法公正逮捕你
There are too few good men in this job.
能干好这工作的人少之又少
You are one of them.
而你是其中之一
What do you think I should do about Saban?
你觉得我该怎么处理萨班的事
You want to tell him the truth?
你想告诉他真♥相♥吗
Isn't it every child's right to know?
这难道不是每个孩子的权力吗
Not in France.
在法国就不是
Once a child is adopted...
一旦一个孩子被领养
...it's the parents' choice to tell or not.
告不告诉孩子由养父母决定
The state doesn't interfere with parenting.
国家不会干预他们对子女的抚养
Another great gulf between our nations!
又一个我们两国之间的大代沟
What would Elise do?
艾丽丝会怎么做
Tell the truth.
说出真♥相♥
She wasn't always right.
她也不是总是正确的
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
It's a new identity for François.
这是弗郎索瓦的新身份
With you and your wife...
还有你和你妻子的
It's erm... parents... ...biological.
孩子出生证明
He's yours.
他归你了
But I...
我...
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好了
I don't know how to thank you.
不知道该如何感谢你
Could you do something for me?
那你能帮我个忙吗
Security approved these but I wanted to give them to you myself.
安保检查过了 我想亲自交给你
I'll take Maya back home. Give you some space.
我可以带玛雅回家 给你点私人空间
Don't think I need space.
我想我不需要空间
What can I do?
那我能做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I miss you.
我想你了
I miss all of you.
也想女儿
What are we going to do about that?
那你打算做什么呢
Dunno.
不知道
Life is too short not to grab...
生命如此短暂
...what makes you happy while you can.
理应及时行乐
Would you like to stay with me tonight...
你愿与我共度良宵...
...and we can do more of what makes you happy?
多做一些让你幸福的事吗
How come?
你会法语
Duo Lingo.
就这两句
I hope this doesn't mean we'll spend the whole night talking?
我希望这不意味着我们要聊一晚上天
How do you say no chance?
不可能法语怎么说
He's lively.
他好活泼
Hello!
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Hey, how you doing?
嗨 你怎么样
Alright and you?
很好 你呢
Yeah good.
挺好的
Look Dad's here!
看爸爸来了
Daddy!
爸爸
Billy?
比利
Maya? Hannah?
玛雅 汉娜
Help! Come and find me!
救命啊 来找我
Help!
救命啊
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表