剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Please! Let me speak to Lana.
求你 让我和拉娜通话
Lana isn't interested in what you've got to say.
拉娜对你要说什么不感兴趣
You speak to me and only me.
有什么话和我说 只能和我说
Do you know what it's like to live your whole life without love?
你知道一生都在没人爱的状态下生活的感受吗
She made me feel again. But you got between us.
她让我知道了情为何物 而你却从中作梗
Well I'm sorry about that. Truly I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 真的 我很抱歉
Tell me how I can fix this?
告诉我要如何弥补
What, what is it that you want, Anton?
你渴求的是什么 安东
I can't have what I want.
我无法得到我想要的
It's too late.
已经太迟了
So what I want now is for you to make your choice.
所以现在我想要的是让你做出选择
A truck full of strangers.
是救一卡车的陌生人
Or your friend.
还是你的朋友
You have maybe, five minutes left.
你还有大概... 五分钟时间
Then they suffocate.
然后他们会窒息而死
What's going on?
他怎么说
The truck's filling with...
那个卡车里充满了...
... poisonous gas. They want me to choose.
... 有毒气体 他们要让我选
What gas?
什么气体
Hydrogen sulphide.
硫化氢
You've got to do it Karl.
你必须得按按钮 卡尔
You can't make me responsible for all those deaths?
你不能让这么多人因我而死
It has to be about numbers.
必须选人数多的
I can't.
我做不到
If you press it's just me.
如果你按了 那就只牺牲我一个
It's just one life.
只是一条人命
And you can save them.
你可以救他们
Karl, you need to do it.
卡尔 你必须这么做
There's no choice.
没有别的选择
Fucking help me!
快他妈帮帮我吧
You need to press that button.
你必须按下按钮
I can't.
我做不到啊
Don't carry this with you.
不要背负着愧疚
It's my choice.
这是我的选择
It's not theirs. No!
不是他们的 不要啊
It's not yours.
不是你的
Get justice for Charlie Moreau?
为查理·门罗伸张正义
Elise!
艾丽丝
And thank you for being my friend.
还有 谢谢你做我的朋友
No!
不
Elise?
艾丽丝
Elise?
艾丽丝
Excuse me?
不好意思
I've lost my friend.
我失去了我的朋友
Hello.
嗨
I've lost Elise. You need to come with me.
我失去了艾丽丝 你得跟我过来
Thank you.
谢谢
Suspects sighted in a stolen vehicle.
在一辆被盗的车里发现嫌疑人
I repeat, suspects sighted in a stolen vehicle.
重复一遍 一辆被盗的车里发现嫌疑人
It looks like they're heading under...
看起来他们朝着...
... the A20 bridge on Abbot's Cliff Road.
... 阿博特悬崖路的A20桥下开
Aerial unit in pursuit. Ground unit talk back.
空中小队在追捕中 地面小队请回话
Suspects may still be in possession of explosives.
嫌疑人可能依然持有爆♥炸♥物
Police! Police!
警员 警员
I just have to get something from the car.
我得从车里拿点东西
No stop! Karl!
不 别 卡尔
You shouldn't be driving in this state. Come on!
你现在这个状态不能开车 拜托
Boss, they're heading towards...
长官 他们朝着
... the cliffs. DCI Roebuck's in pursuit.
悬崖开了 总督察罗巴克正在追捕中
I think they're planning a Thelma and Louise.
我认为他们要上演末路狂花的桥段了
Shit.
糟了
Fuck!
操
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
I'm ready.
准备好了
Don't come any closer or I'll shoot you.
不许靠近否则我就崩了你
You killed Elise.
你杀了艾丽丝
I offered you your son and you killed Elise.
我把你的儿子找到了而你却杀了艾丽丝
My son is dead. No, he's not.
我儿子已经死了 不 他没死
I told him to put you on the phone.
我让他叫你来听电♥话♥
Saban is alive.
萨班还活着
You're lying. All you do is lie.
你在撒谎 满口的谎言
I've seen him.
我看到他了
Do you want to see a photo of him?
你想看看他的手♥机♥吗
No. I don't want to see this.
不 我不想看
He was adopted by a French couple.
他被一对法国夫妇收养了
There! That's your son.
看 这是你的儿子
He's lying!
他在撒谎
That's your son!
这是你的儿子
His name is Francois.
他的名字叫弗朗索瓦
He's happy. He's getting married.
他很幸福 他要结婚了
I trusted you.
我以前那么信任你
No!
不
Jesus fucking Christ.
我的老天爷
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Tell Saban I loved him every day of my life.
告诉萨班 过去的每一天我都爱着他
How dare you!
你怎么能这样
How dare you!
你怎么能这样
I'd do anything to have one day...
如果能和我儿子相处一天 甚至一分钟
...one minute with my son.
我愿意付出一切
Just to see his face.
或许就只是看看他的脸
Just to tell him I loved him.
告诉他我爱他
You can have that minute.
你可以拥有这样的机会
You can have it. You can hold him in your arms.
你可以拥有 你可以把他揽入怀里
Police! Stay where you are!
警♥察♥ 呆着原地别动
Stay where you are! Don't move!
呆着原地 不要轻举妄动
Louise, Philippe...
路易斯 菲利普
Would you come with me, please?
请跟我来
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Evelyne Chapelle.
伊芙琳·夏佩尔
Terry Heaney.
特里·希尼
Lawrence Taylor.
劳伦斯·泰勒
Father Francis Paine.
弗朗西斯·潘恩神父
Shirley Souness.
雪莉·索内斯
Anton Stokes.
安东·斯托克斯
Look at them.
看着他们
When can I see my son? Look at them.
我什么时候能见到我儿子 看着他们
I was singing Saban to sleep...
我在哄着萨班入睡时
...when the soldiers came.
士兵就闯进来了
Afterwards...
然后...
...there were piles of bodies...
尸体就像破旧的玩偶一样
...like rag dolls.
堆积成山
We were not people to them.
他们没把我们当人对待
We were animals to be slaughtered.
对他们来说 我们是待宰的牲畜
When you have survived such things...
当你在鬼门关走过一遭后...
...killing is nothing.
杀人就不算什么了
I'll leave the photos with you.
我把照片留给你
You'll have some time on your hands.
你可以保留一段时间
Where's my boy?
我儿子在哪
Now.
现在
You gave me a choice.
你曾经给了我选择
Between killing my friend, who I loved...
让我在杀死挚友
...and killing eleven random, innocent people that you abducted.
和杀死十一个无辜被你绑♥架♥的陌生人之间抉择
I couldn't make that choice.
我做不了决定
Now I have another one.
现在我有另一个选择了
Do we let Saban...
我们是该让萨班...
...get married, get on with his life...
像普通人那样
...like anybody else.
结婚 过日子
Or we tell him who is mother is...
还是告诉他 他的母亲是谁...
...and what she's done in his name.
还有以寻找他的名义作的恶
I'll leave you with that.
留给你自己抉择
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表