剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Because friends are supposed to trust each other
因为朋友之间应该相互信任
...and you clearly didn't trust me to make the right decision.
而你显然不相信我的决定
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
You don't have to be worried about me! I'm not a child.
你没必要担心我 我不是孩子
Can I help you?
您想来点什么
He doesn't know?
他还不知道吗
It's my son.
我的儿子
He is everything to me. You understand?
他就是我的一切 你明白吗
Elise, I found him. I found Saban. He's alive...
艾丽丝 我找到他了 是萨班 他还活着
Dad...When you were in charge of the case...
爸爸 在你负责这个案件时
...why did you ask me to exclude the hotel L'Écrin...
为什么让我在查理·门罗调查中
...from the Charlie Moreau investigation?
把科伦宾馆排除在外
I had an informant there.
我有个线人在那里
We got eleven missing
在过去的二十四小时里
person reports in the last twenty four hours...
我们共收到十一起失踪报案
...all from Folkestone.
失踪人都是福克斯顿的
The last one is a delivery driver.
最后一个是送货司机
He was driving a meat truck.
开着一辆运猪肉的货车
It's show time.
好戏开始
Elise?
艾丽丝
Please don't come any closer, Karl.
别再往前走了 卡尔
Stop. Please?
停下 算我求你
Answer it.
快接
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Lana, is that you?
拉娜 是你吗
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Lana I have news for you.
拉娜 告诉你件事
I have found Saban.
我找到了萨班
Lana?
拉娜
Hello?
喂
Are you there?
你在听电♥话♥吗
This is my time to talk, DCI Roebuck.
轮到我说话了 罗巴克总督察
Hello Anton.
你好 安东
The grumbling grew to a mighty rumbling; And out of the...
低声的喃喃被隆隆车辘声打破
...houses the rats came tumbling.
屋外的老鼠四散而逃
Can you see it?
看到了吗
Pick it up.
拿起来
Do whatever they ask.
按他们说的做
Okay, I have it.
好 我拿起来了
The truck inside the tunnel is filling with hydrogen sulphide.
隧♥道♥中那辆货车里全是硫化氢气体
The people inside really don't have long to live.
车里的人撑不了多久
Press that button...
按下按钮
...the doors of the meat truck will automatically open...
车尾的门会自动打开
...and those innocent people will be free...
无辜的人们将重获自♥由♥
...but your friend's necklace will detonate.
但你朋友脖子上的装置将被引爆
You have to decide which is worth more...
你必须作出抉择
...her life or the lives of those strangers.
她的命和那些陌生人的命 哪个更重要
But Anton, listen to me...
安东 听我说
...you don't have to do any of this.
你没必要这么做
Do you hear me?
你在听吗
Anton?
安东
If I were you I'd hurry up and make your choice.
我要是你 就赶快做决定
What did he say?
他说什么
Okay...
好吧
Elise, what do we know?
艾丽丝 我们现在掌握多少情况
What have you seen? Where are they?
你看到了什么 他们在哪里
I don't know. I heard them drive away.
我不知道 只听见车开走了
Right.
嗯
There are eleven people in there.
车里有十一个人
I think they're being gassed.
我觉得他们中毒气了
Yeah.
嗯
We need to get that contraption off you.
我们得把你脖子上的装置摘掉
Is it live, do you think?
它启动了吗
I can hear it ticking.
我能听见计时声
I...I can't see. I don't know how long is left.
我没法看见 也不知道还剩多久
Okay.
好的
Where the fuck are you Roebuck?
罗巴克 你又去哪里了
I'm at the abandoned tunnel
我在一个废弃隧♥道♥附近
in the cliff at Samphire Hoe.
隧♥道♥穿过萨穆斐尔霍的悬崖
The co-ordinates are 51.1040 degrees North,
地理坐标是北纬51.1040度
1.2705 degrees East.
东经1.2705度
I need to get bomb disposal squad here immediately.
请拆弹队立刻到这里
Elise Wassermann is wearing a locked collar bomb.
艾丽丝 瓦色尔曼正戴着一个颈式炸♥弹♥
Also, the meat truck is here.
还有 失踪的那辆运肉车在这
There are eleven people inside.
里面有十一个人
They're being slowly positioned with hydrogen sulphate gas.
正在被人用硫化氢气体毒害
They will die unless I detonate the bomb.
除非我引爆那个炸♥弹♥ 不然十一个人都得死
I'm supposed to choose.
他要我做选择
Mobilize bomb disposal.
调动拆弹小组
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Yeah I'm still here.
嗯 我在听
We're heading there now.
我们正往那里赶
Bomb squad will move in behind you, but until they get there...
拆弹小队将很快到达 但在到达之前
...we can't intervene.
我们没法帮你
How long will they be?
他们要多久才到
Hello?
喂
How long will they take?
他们要多久
We'll get there as quick as we can.
我们会尽最快的速度
He calls again. Keep him talking.
他要是再打来 想办法让他多说话
Yeah, right okay.
好 明白
He doesn't seem to be in much of a mood for chatting...
他好像没什么心思聊天
...but I'll...I'll tell him a couple...
但我会...我会给他...
...of jokes. See if that warms him up a bit.
讲些笑话 看能不能软化他的态度
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Well what do you think? You've been in touch with Anton.
你觉得如何 你跟安东接触过
More of a, what...
他类似于...
...anecdote sort of fella or a...
业余的犯罪分子还是...
...A knock-knock man?
那种不太好对付的
It's okay. You can...
没关系的 重修旧好这段...
... skip the section on establishing a rapport
... 就跳过去吧
You already have my trust.
我完全信任你
Do I? I thought I'd lost it.
真的吗 我以为你不信我了
I thought we could express our anger...
我觉得咱们之间的友谊
... with each other without damaging our friendship.
不会因为互相宣泄情绪而受到伤害
You're so hard to help.
想帮助你实在太难了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I... I, I erm...
我... 我... 我...
Sorry if I did it wrong.
如果方式不对 请原谅
Hello? Anton.
喂 安东
Time is ticking detective...
时间不等人啊 警探
Are you going to press that button...
你打算按下那个按钮...
... and save those poor innocent people?
... 拯救那些可怜无辜的人吗
Anton. You have to listen to me.
安东 拜托你听我说
I was wrong.
我错了
Saban is not dead.
萨班没有死
I was deceived.
我被骗了
Please tell Lana. I can bring Saban here.
请一定告诉拉娜 我能把萨班带到这里
Hydrogen sulphide smells...
硫化氢最开始...
... like rotten eggs at first.
... 闻起来像臭鸡蛋
Then you start to lose your sense of smell.
然后你会开始失去嗅觉
You think the gas has gone.
你觉得气体已经散了
Just when you think you'll be okay...
就在你觉得自己没事的时候
... asphyxiation starts.
... 窒息就开始了
Listen to me.
听我说
This is over.
事情结束了
I've found Saban.
我已经找到萨班了
Isn't that what this was all about?
难道这一切不就是为了找到他吗
Please!
求你了
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表