剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
It's Jacques Moreau.
是雅克·门罗
You knew I was attracted to you.
你知道我是被你吸引了
You knew that.
你知道的
I thought you felt the same way.
我以为你也一样
I thought you wanted it too.
我以为你也想要的
End of message.
留言结束
New message.
新留言
I'll never forgive you, you fucking bitch.
我不会原谅你的 你个该死的婊♥子♥
Never!
永远不会
What's he saying?
他在说什么
You hear me? He's threatening her.
你听到了吗 他在威胁她
You ruined Charlie's life.
你毁了查理的生活
Everything those men did to my boy...
这些人对我儿子的所作所为
...you did it too!
你也是帮凶
Come on!
行了吧
Wait!
等等
You know what you deserve, you whore?
你应得什么 你知道吗 婊♥子♥
Let's go and get him. To burn in hell!
我们去抓他吧 下地狱
Come on! Let's bring him in. Wait, wait, wait.
行了吧 快去抓他吧 等等 等等
Do you hear me? Okay, let's go.
听到了吗 好的 我们走
Shall I come with you? No, no. We'll go.
要我陪你们去吗 不 我们去就行了
Hiya. You alright?
你好 你好
That's it. Thank you.
给你放这了 谢谢
You're alright.
不客气
See you later yeah? Thanks very much.
下次见 非常感谢
See ya'. Take care.
下次见 保重
Hello.
喂
Hey! What time will you be home?
嗨 你什么时候回家
About sixish. You okay?
六点左右 你还好吗
Yeah I'm good.
我很好
Talk to you later yeah?
一会再聊
Madame Moreau?
门罗夫人
That's not my name any more.
我已经不再是了
My apologies.
不好意思
Have you found the men who took Charlie?
找到带走查理的人了吗
Not yet. May we come in?
还没 我们能进去聊吗
Just for a few questions. It won't take long.
就几个问题 不会耽搁太久
Excuse me.
让一下
Excuse me?
什么
What's he doing...
他在干什么
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Sorry my colleague is a little upset.
抱歉我同事心情不好
We're looking for Jacques. Have you seen him?
我们在找雅克 你见过他吗
Of course not. This is not his house any more.
当然没有 这不再是他家了
He has no place here.
这里没他的房♥间
What are you doing up there?
你上去做什么
Why are you searching my house?
你凭什么搜查我的房♥子
I'm very sorry for the intrusion.
很抱歉打扰了
We really need to find him.
我们真的得找到他
He's not at the halfway house.
他不在旅店里
Where else might he be?
他会在哪
I know nothing about his life. I cannot help you.
我对他的生活一无所知 抱歉帮不了你们
Are you quite finished?
你搜完了吗
Do you have a warrant?
有搜查令吗
I'd like to see it?
能给我看看吗
He's English. He doesn't understand.
他是英国人 他听不懂的
So you just go into other people's homes...
所以你们就可以擅闯民宅
...and do exactly what you like, is that it?
为所欲为吗 是这样吗
Mum?
妈妈
Yes, Charlie? Don't worry.
查理 没事
And you have no idea where Jacques was last night?
所以你不知道雅克昨晚在哪里吗
No.
不知道
Hiya. BB. Hi...
你好呀 BB 你好
...Alright?
还好吗
Health and fucking safety might bore the tits off you...
就算你自己不在乎健康和安全
...it certainly bores the tits off me...
我也是很在乎的
...but you keel over in this office...
因为要是你在办公室摔倒了
...and I'm responsible.
那一定是我的责任
I'm fine.
我很好
Well you look like shit.
你看起来糟透了
You should clearly still be in hospital...
明显你还应该待在医院
...but I can see you won't be persuaded to go back.
但是估计你也不会回去的
It's my fault Lana got away...
让拉娜逃走了是我的错
...and now, Elise is missing.
而现在艾丽丝也不见了
So Karl needs my help.
卡尔需要我的帮助
Keep your arse in that chair...
医院给你开健康证明之前
...until I've had occupational health liaise with the hospital.
你先给我老实呆着吧
They say you're fit to work...
就算他们说你可以工作
...you do it from this desk...
你也先坐着办公
Understood?
明白吗
Understood.
明白
What about the fish factory where he worked? Where's that?
他工作的那个水产加工厂在哪里
Olivier?!
奥利维尔
Yeah, sorry. It's on the dock.
抱歉 在码头
Right.
好的
Yes, Philippe?
喂 菲利普
We're not far from there.
我们快到了
Take the first on the right.
第一个路口右转
Go on, get your gun and shoot me!
来啊 拿枪毙了我
Go on, then. Kill me! Or I'll kill you!
快杀了我 不然我会把你干掉
I'm going to kill you!
我要杀了你
Hello, I'm Superintendent Pujol.
你好 我是皮若尔警官
Monsieur Moreau... Monsieur Moreau.
门罗先生 门罗先生
What?
干嘛
Monsieur Moreau, put down the hammer.
门罗先生 把锤头放下
Let's talk.
我们来谈谈
You're a liar, like her.
你跟她都是骗子
Why should I talk to you?
我凭什么要跟你谈
Monsieur Moreau, I can help you, but please put down the hammer.
门罗先生 我可以帮你 请你放下锤头
She said that too. She really wanted to help me.
她也这么说过 说她真的想帮我
It Was all bullshit.
都是放屁
Bullshit!
鬼扯
She fucks strangers off the internet...
她能跟网上认识的陌生人上♥床♥
...but I'm not good enough for her?!
难道我配不上她吗
If that's how it is... Jacques?
如果真是这样... 雅克
Whatever you've done, we can talk about it.
不管你做了什么 我们都可以好好谈谈
But please put the hammer down.
但你必须把锤子放下
I hope that she suffers.
她该遭报应
I hope she bleeds to death.
愿她失血致死
I wish she would...
愿她...
Karl! Don't!
卡尔 停下
Where is she?
她在哪里
What have you done to her?
你对她做了什么
Karl, come on! Get off!
卡尔 停下 闪开
Where is she?
她在哪里
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Would you mind if I used your telephone?
我可以借用一下你们的电♥话♥吗
You know what you deserve, you whore?
知道你该遭什么报应吗
To burn in hell!
在地狱被烧死
To never see the light of day again.
永远不见天日
A coffin would be too good for you.
再给你配上一具棺材
Do you hear me?
听明白了吗
All this because she wouldn't sleep with you?
就因为她不肯跟你上♥床♥
I thought she liked me.
我以为她爱我
I never wanted to hurt her. Never.
我从没想过伤害她 从来没有
Jacques. What have you done with Elise?
雅克 你对艾丽丝做了什么
When she kicked you out of the car, where did you go?
她把你赶下车后你去哪里了
I don't know.
我不知道
Where did you get the hammer?
你在哪里拿的铁锤
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表