剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
I've told you all I know.
我知道的全都告诉你了
It must have been very difficult...
工作中接触那些孩子
...working with those children.
处理他们的伤痛
Dealing with all that damage.
一定非常困难
You have no idea what it was like for children like Saban.
你不知道像萨班这样的孩子会是什么感觉
Watching their own families, slaughtered in the streets.
眼睁睁地看着自己的家人 在街上被屠♥杀♥
No one cared.
没人在乎
No one did a thing to help until we came along.
在我们出现之前 没人伸出过援助之手
We reunited families.
我们使家庭重新团聚
We gave those who had been orphaned a future.
我们给了那些曾经是孤儿的人一个未来
But you didn't reunite Saban with his family. Did you?
但是你没有使萨班跟他的家庭重聚 对不对
They died, in Bosnia.
在波斯尼亚 他们死了
The thing is...
实际上
...Saban's mother is still alive.
萨班的妈妈还活着
And she's been searching for her son...
这些年来她一直在
...all these years.
找她的儿子
Can you tell me where he is?
你能告诉我他在哪吗
I've told you.
我已经告诉你了
That boy is dead.
那个孩子已经死了
Edith's visitors.
伊迪丝的访客
To get to her age and still have so many friends.
到了她这个年龄还有这么多朋友
Jean-Marc Sargent is her most regular visitor.
让马克·萨金特是她的常客
She must be very loyal.
她一定非常忠诚
What?
怎么了
Whatever you think, I've got Elise's back.
不管你怎么想的 我都要艾丽丝回来
I may have done the wrong thing but...
我或许做错了事
...I did it for the right fucking reasons.
但是我这么做是他妈有原因的
Bring the book.
带上这本册子
Okay...
好
I bring the book.
我带上了
Thank you.
谢谢
You loved collecting when you were little.
你小的时候非常喜欢收集这些
But when it came to pinning them...
但是在需要钉住它们的时候
...you were a real girl.
却像个扭捏的小姑娘
Dad...
爸爸
When you were in charge of the case...
在你负责这个案件时
...why did you ask me to exclude the hotel L'Écrin...
为什么让我在查理·门罗调查中
...from the Charlie Moreau investigation?
把科伦宾馆排除在外
I told you...
我告诉过你
I had an informant there.
那里有我的眼线
There was no other reason?
没有其他原因了吗
What other reason could there be?
还能有什么其他原因
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
The restaurant is closed.
现在餐厅打烊了
Closed.
暂不营业
Yes...
恩
...Police.
我是警♥察♥
Okay.
好吧
Jean-Marc Sargent?
是让马克·萨金特吗
Yes. It's my father.
是 他是我父亲
Can I help you?
有什么我能帮忙的
Is he...
他
Is he...
他
Is he here?
他在这里吗
Yeah, should I call him?
是的 要我去喊他吗
Good morning. Jean-Marc Sargent.
早安 让马克·萨金特
Cover for me in the kitchen, please?
你去厨房♥替我一下 好吗
But your English is terrible, you need me to translate.
但是你的英文很差 我得给你当翻译
Please... Okay.
你去吧 好吧
You have a friend in Calais.
你在加来有位朋友
Her name is Edith Dutheil.
她叫伊迪丝·杜特黑尔
She has visitors...
她的访客
...her family and neighbours.
都是她的家人或者邻居
And you? You travel...
可是你呢 每个月
...to Calais Every month.
都会去一趟加来
Why? What's the, what's the connection?
这是为什么 这 你们有什么联♥系♥吗
Shall we sit down? Yes.
不然我们先坐下来 好
He doesn't know?
他不知道吗
It's very important to us.
这对我们非常重要
Your son, we need his help.
你的儿子 我们需要他的帮助
It's important that you tell him the truth now.
现在把真♥相♥告诉他很重要
La vérité. No, it's impossible.
真♥相♥ 不 不行
I can't.
我不能
I can't tell him. It's not possible.
我不能告诉他 不能
Francois...
弗朗索瓦
He's everything to me.
他是我的一切
He's my son.
他是我的儿子
You understand?
你懂吗
My wife died and I...
我的妻子过世了而我
I made her a promise.
我向她保证过
I promised to her to never...
我向她保证
...to say nothing...
永远都不会说出来
Never...
永远都
...tell him.
不会告诉他
Please...
求求你
Please.
求求你
I promised to her to say nothing to Francois.
我向她保证什么都不会对弗朗索瓦说
I can't.
我不能这么做
It's my son.
他是我的儿子
He is everything to me. You understand?
他是我的一切 你能懂吗
I know you love him right, it's very clear.
我知道你很爱他 我看的出来
This is very difficult.
这很困难
Please.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Elise Wassermann's phone. Leave a message.
艾丽丝 瓦色尔曼的电♥话♥ 有事请留言
Elise, I found him.
艾丽丝 我找到他了
I found Saban. He's alive...
我找到萨班了 他还活着
Fucker...I don't know what to do.
该死 我不知道该怎么做
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Oh god this is crazy. Call me will you?
我真是疯了 回个电♥话♥ 好吗
Bonjour. Bonjour.
你好 你好
Elise?
艾丽丝
New message.
新留言
Elise...
艾丽丝
...it's me again.
还是我
Okay, continue...
好了 下一条吧
...No, no, Please.
不 不 让我听完
Thank you.
谢谢
Who gives a toss? I give a toss.
谁在乎这个 我在乎
I'm sorry I called Olivier.
抱歉我给奥利维尔打了电♥话♥
I didn't think for a second that he'd be such a...
我一点也没想到他会是这么个...
...twat as to tell fucking Chaput but...
... 傻♥逼♥去跟他妈的查普特告密...
...we both get fuck-up of the year.
我们俩今年都太丧了
I feel like how Ronnie Corbett must've felt...
我现在知道罗尼·科比特是什么感觉了...
...after Ronnie Barker left.
... 在罗尼·巴克离开后
Do we have to listen to this?
我们一定要听这些吗
Yes. We do.
是的
You don't know who that is, do you?
你不知道那是谁吧
What I'm trying to say is that...
我想说的是
...I need you with...
我需要你...
End of message.
留言结束
Pause the messages, please.
留言先暂停一下
It sounds like it was quite an argument you had.
听起来你们真是大吵了一架
Commander Chaput, Karl is not the suspect here.
查普特长官 卡尔不是嫌疑犯
Please, Philippe, continue.
菲利普 请继续
New message.
新留言
Elise...
艾丽丝
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I never meant to hurt you.
我并不想伤害你
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表