剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
They could've made a different copy.
他们可以另配一副
This is our fault, isn't it?
这是我们的错 对不对
You should be a bit more careful with your keys in the future.
以后好好保管你的钥匙
Forensics!
法医
What do you gain by taking three refugee kids...
三只"狸猫"换了三个"太子"
...and swapping them for three wealthy ones?
对此你有什么想法吗
Depends what you do with the wealthy ones.
取决于要怎么对待"太子"
Why don't you come back with me?
跟我回家怎么样
I'll feed you. I was gonna get some skate wings off the front.
给你做点好吃的 我准备弄几只鳐鱼的鱼翅
I don't eat skate.
我不吃鳐鱼
English fishermen. You know.
英国渔民出身 你知道的
What? I don't know. What?
什么 我不懂
Well it's a thing, isn't it?
就是一种东西
It's like your farmers and sheep.
就像你们的农民和绵羊
A skate's vagina...
鳐鱼的阴♥道♥...
...is anatomically similar to a woman's. So...
天生就跟女性的很像 所以...
That's probably why we just eat the wings.
大概因为这个 我们才只吃它的鱼翅
Maybe.
或许吧
Bon appetite.
祝你胃口大开
Help yourselves to cake! Help yourselves!
大家请自便 尝尝蛋糕
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Hello.
你好
I paid Dibra three thousand pounds.
我付给迪布拉三千磅
He was supposed to bring Farid to me.
他本应该把法里德带给我
What we need to know now Yara, is...
亚拉 我们现在需要知道...
...where Farid was...
从法里德...
...from the time he came off the French fishing boat...
离开法国的渔船...
...to when he was found in the Carver house in Kent.
到他在肯特的卡弗家里被找到
What, what happened in between? Can you ask him that?
这中间发生了什么 你能问问他吗
Is it okay. I'm English now, like my coat.
真的吗 我是英国人了 就像我的外套一样
It's a nice coat.
外套很漂亮
We are on a white and blue boat.
我们在一艘蓝白相间的船上
What?
什么
A man came on our boat.
有人上了我们的船
So they heard Dibra screaming.
他们听到了迪布拉的尖叫声
After that he only remembers little things.
之后的事就记不太清了
What sort of little things does he remember?
还能记得些什么
A small room made of wood.
一所木制小屋
Seagulls. And bells.
海鸥 铃♥声♥
Bells?
铃♥声♥
Yes bells. Like a song.
是铃♥声♥ 旋律是这样的
Did you see the man's face? No.
你看到那人的脸了吗 没有
A mask.
戴面具了
Gas mask?
毒气面罩吗
Yes. Like in war.
是的 战争中那种
The best lead we have...
我们最有希望的线索
...is Farid's description of where they were held.
就是法里德描述的他们被关的地方
Seagulls and a small room made of wood.
海鸥和木制小屋
Beach hut? Fishing hut?
海滩小屋 钓鱼小屋
So the boat's burnt out boat here.
船在这里被烧毁
The Carver house is there.
卡弗家在这边
The err...
我的...
They're on your head.
在你头上
Thank you.
谢谢
The gas mask was found by Isla Carver on this beach here.
伊斯拉·卡弗在这里发现的毒气面罩
What's that?
这是什么
Missing children and a plague of rats.
关于鼠灾和失踪孩子的故事
That didn't end very well did it?
对那些孩子来说
For the children.
结局可不怎么好吧
You think the Carver kids are dead?
你觉得卡弗家的孩子们已经遇害了吗
If he's killed three blonde British children...
要是他杀死了三个上流家庭的英国小孩
...the whole world's gonna be watching.
会引起全世界的关注
Captive audience.
而且会关注到底
There's only two or three places along here...
这边能听到教堂铃♥声♥的
...where they could hear church bells.
也就两三个地方
Why don't we start at the top of the estuary and work down.
我们不如从上游沿路找下来
Are the British people who live by the sea less religious?
住在海边英国人是不是没那么信宗教
Yeah. There's more oxygen so their brains work better.
是的 那里空气清新 人的脑袋会好用一点
You hear that? Yeah.
听到了吗 是的
Bleach. Yeah.
漂白剂味 是的
Hey! Hey! Police!
喂 站住 警♥察♥
I've got it.
交给我
Elise!
艾丽丝
You alright? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
Shit.
该死
Bea Carver's elephant.
贝亚·卡弗的毛绒小象
What else is in there?
里面还有什么
I've seen this before.
我见过这个
The crest.
这标记
It's from Betti Baudin's hostel.
是贝蒂·博丹孤儿院的
If she lied about Farid,
要是关于法里德的事她撒了谎
what else has she been lying about?
其他还有什么她没说真话呢
Hello.
喂
I think there's some cash in the drawer by my bed...
我床头抽屉里应该还有些现金
...so get yourself a pizza.
你自己订个披萨
And there's some salad in the fridge. Eat some greens will you.
冰箱里还有些沙拉 多吃些绿色蔬菜
Never you mind. Later.
好了 待会聊
Okay. All right. Bye.
好的 好的 再见
What's that you're doing? With your teeth.
你那是怎么了 我说你的牙
Its Bruxism.
磨牙症
My dentist says I've got subconscious anxiety.
我的牙医说我有些潜意识焦虑症
She thinks I should see a therapist.
她建议我去做治疗
I've left Laura.
我和劳拉离婚了
Yeah I was wondering when you'd tell me.
我正在想你要到什么时候才告诉我
Ah, is it obvious?
这么明显吗
Well...
是的
I went back to my old job...
我又干回老工作了
...to prove I could be trusted not to fuck up again.
想要证明我值得被信任 不会再搞砸
I trust myself of course, but it's...
我当然相信我自己 但是
...important that my colleagues see me work...
重要的是让我的同事也相信
...my way back up.
看到我重新振作
Even if that means putting up with an arsehole like Chaput?
即便是要和混♥蛋♥上司查普特♥共♥事吗
Yeah. Elise!
没错 艾丽丝
Everybody fucks up. All the time.
不管是于公还是于私
Professionally. Personally.
每个人都会犯错
The main thing about being a boss is owning your mistakes.
当上司的就应该包容这些错误
Isn't that part of making a marriage work too?
婚姻不也是如此吗
We don't know, but we heard kids
不知道 她是独居的
and apparently she lives alone.
但我们听见了孩子的声音
What'd she say? We heard kids.
她说什么 我们听见了孩子的声音
Police!
警♥察♥
Hello.
嗨
Alright! Stand.
好的 站起来
Err... Bien. Allay.
冷静
Elise?
艾丽丝
Charlie?
查理
Hold on!
等等
His name is Charlie Moreau.
他叫查理·门罗
Eight years ago
八年前
Olivier and I arrested his father Jacques for his murder.
奥利维尔和我因谋杀逮捕了他爸爸雅克
It took the jury forty minutes to convict him.
陪审团花了四十分钟就给他定了罪
We all went out afterwards to celebrate.
接下来我们就出去庆祝了
Theo, wake up.
西奥 醒醒
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表