剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
How?
怎么会
I have a colleague looking for his death certificate.
我同事在找他的死亡证明
How did he die?
他怎么死的
If it's true then tell me?
真的吗 告诉我他怎么死的
Tell me?
告诉我
You're trying to trick me.
你是想骗我
No.
我没有
Yes.
你就是骗我
I just have to take this call.
我得接个电♥话♥
Please excuse me.
稍等一下
Yes.
喂
We've had an anonymous tip off...
我们收到一个匿名消息
...A sighting of Lana Khasanovic.
有人看到了拉娜 卡萨诺维克
What? Where?
什么 在哪里
Grand Burtsin Hotel...
伯斯汀大酒店
No! No!
不 不
This is from the gentleman over there.
那边那位先生给你的
Lana Khasanovic has been cited at the Grand Burstin...
有人在伯斯汀大酒店看到了拉娜 卡萨诺维克
I know! For fuck's sake!
知道了 他妈的
Karl, where are you?
卡尔 你在哪儿
You have to trust me on this.
这事儿你得信我
Please don't tell me you've done something stupid.
别跟我说你又干了什么蠢事
No! Lana! Please.
不 拉娜 别走
Lana! Lana! Lana! Lana! Sorry.
拉娜 拉娜 拉娜 拉娜 抱歉
Lana!
拉娜
Excuse me. Lana!
麻烦让一下 拉娜
Come on.
快走
Move!
让开
You do realise what you are telling me?
你明白你在说什么吗
You took a child to a crime scene.
你把一个孩子带到犯罪现场
No, sorry...
不 说错了
To his own crime scene...
是带回他的犯罪现场
...where he was abducted eight years ago.
也就是八年前他被诱拐的地方
Even for you, that is spectacularly insensitive.
你也很清楚自己的做法愚蠢至极
Why were there no statements taken from the Hotel L' Écrin?
来科伦宾馆那边怎么没消息
We think the man Charlie described was staying there.
我们怀疑查理描述的那个人住在那儿
Your friend Olivier is right. You are cracked.
奥利维尔说的没错 你疯了
Excuse me?
什么
Roebuck called him.
罗巴克给他打过电♥话♥
Your English friend is worried...
你那位英国朋友
...that you are going to fuck this up. Again.
担心你又回头插手这个案子
You are as bad as each other.
你俩一个德行
Him making friends with Khasanovic...
他去跟卡萨诺维克交朋友
...you abducting an abductee.
你把被绑♥架♥者带回案发地
You leave me no other
你逼得我别无选择
choice but to suspend you until further notice.
只能把你停职 等下一步的通知
Jesus wept, I could've used your help today.
上帝啊 你今天怎么就不保佑我一下
What a fucking fuck up!
真是失败透顶
Did you hear?
你有听我说话吗
I've been suspended.
我被停职了
What?
什么
What?! What for?
怎么会 为什么
Moreau?
门罗
What?
怎么了
Because you and Olivier went behind my back.
因为你和奥利维尔在我背后打小报告
If you had something to say, you could've said it to my face.
如果你对我有意见 完全可以当着我面说
Okay, I did try and say it to your face but you shut me down.
好吧 我试过 但你要我闭嘴
Because friends are supposed to trust each other...
因为朋友之间应该相互信任
...and you clearly didn't trust me to make the right decision.
而你显然不相信我的决定
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
You don't have to be worried about me! I'm not a child.
你没必要担心我 我不是孩子
Jacques Moreau is not Eryka, this isn't the same thing.
雅克 门罗不是艾丽卡 这不是一回事
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Elise?
艾丽丝
Elise, come on!
艾丽丝 告诉我
Elise?!
艾丽丝
And you're a fucking hypocrite!
你就是个混♥蛋♥伪君子
How is what I've been doing any different...
我所做的一切
...to what you've been doing with Lana Khasanovic?
跟你对拉娜做的哪里不一样了
At least that's a live fucking murder investigation.
我调查的是不久前的一起谋杀
This is a cold case from eight years ago!
而你的是八年前的陈年旧案
And the perpetrators are still out there abusing children.
而那些虐待儿童的犯罪分子仍逍遥法外
I would never interfere in your life.
你我从此分道扬镳吧
You wouldn't have to.
没必要这样
Really?
是吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Ask Maya?
问玛雅去
What?
什么
Elise! Elise!
艾丽丝 艾丽丝
Elise!
艾丽丝
Take my hands, take my whole life too
# 牵起我的手 成为我生命的全部 #
I like your hair.
我喜欢你的发色
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表