剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
...given something to make him compliant.
有人给他吃了什么让他言听计从的药
Like what?
什么药
In Bogota now apparently...
现在在波哥大
...you wanna TOD someone...
如果你想控制一个人
...you just blow a bit of Scopolamine around...
只需要朝游客们吹上一点天仙子碱
...and the tourists run to the ATM...
他们就会乖乖地把
...and hand over their money quite happily.
自己的钱交出来
You don't need guns. It's brilliant.
连枪都用不着了 有才吧
It's an urban myth.
这是个城市神话
It would explain the gas mask.
难怪他要戴防毒面具
It's a very fine dust.
那种化学粉尘颗粒微小
You need something to protect yourself.
必须要带面罩避免误吸
It's good that she has friends.
她有朋友是件好事
Vaping.
她抽电子水烟
Is that normal at that age?
在这个年纪很常见吗
It's better for you than smoking. Is it?
比抽烟要好 是吗
Sucking coloured liquid out of a vial?
从玻璃瓶里吸有色液体
It's like something out of a dystopian sci-fi.
真像是反乌托邦式科幻电影里的情节
Christ.
神呐
Maybe that's what happened.
也许这才是我们面对的现实
The dystopian future isn't the future any more...
反乌托邦式的未来不再是未来
...it's now. And we didn't even notice.
而是现在 可我们却没有注意到这一点
What's a jumbo saveloy?
巨型干腊肠是什么鬼
Thank you.
谢谢
Eight days ago Madame
八天前赛丽尔女士
Sellier sold a thousand rats to a cash buyer.
卖♥♥了一千只老鼠给一位付现金的买♥♥家
Her eyesight isn't really good...
她视力不太好 没看清长相
...but she says he spoke English with a strange accent.
但她说是个说着奇怪口音英语的男人
You are sick?
你吐了
The smell got me.
我受不了那味道
It is not that you're afraid of rats?
你这是害怕老鼠啊
No. Course not.
不 当然不是
Funny.
有意思
I don't usually like weak men.
我通常不喜欢软弱的男人
Catch!
接着
Come on!
快点啊
They gathered for a second time to lay their children...
为了能让自己的孩子在萨拉热窝定居
...to rest in Sarajevo.
他们第二次聚集起来
This couple died in one another's...
一对夫妇在试图逃离被围困的城市时
...arms after being gunned down by a sniper...
被狙击手♥枪♥杀后
...while trying to escape the besieged city.
在彼此的怀里死亡
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What you watching?
你在看什么
About 25 years ago, there was a war...
大约在二十五年前 发生了一场战争
...in what's now called Bosnia.
就是在现在的波斯尼亚
And there was a young Muslim woman...
有一位穆♥斯♥林♥的女士
...and a Christian man and they were
和一个基♥督♥教男人
on different sides...
他们属于两种完全不同的势力
...but they were in love
但是他们相爱了
and they decided to try and leave the city.
他们决定试着离开这座城市
And they got as far as this bridge where a sniper shot them.
他们就是在这座桥上被狙击手射杀的
They were called the Romeo and Juliet of Sarajevo.
他们被称为萨拉热窝的罗密欧与朱丽叶
Have you seen the video of the guy dancing with a donut?
你看过那个和甜甜圈跳舞的家伙的视频吗
No I haven't.
没看过
Don't get up.
你不用起来
Celeste? Bloody hell.
塞莱斯特 天啊
Am I not allowed to visit my favourite granddaughter?
我不能看看我最喜欢的孙女吗
Did Laura send you? No.
劳拉送你来的吗 没有
But I heard that you were busy on a big case.
但是我听说你正忙着一个大案子
So I packed my big case and got on the train.
所以我收拾了我的行李上了火车
There's no need you know. We're alright.
没有这个必要 我们很好
Who else have I got to worry about these days?
那这些天还有谁能让我担心呢
Nanna C!
塞莱斯特奶奶
How is my big girl?
我的孙女还好吗
Hello.
你好
Do you have another ink cartridge?
你这里有其余的墨盒吗
Err yeah... I took them all
有的 前段时间都拿出来了
a while ago. Got a pack of three.
一共有三套
Is it making you feel better?
这让你感觉好点了吗
Doing all this Jacques Moreau stuff?
整理所有这些和雅克 门罗有关的东西
No. But my feelings are irrelevant.
没有 不过我的感觉无关紧要
You know your trouble is? You haven't learnt to fail.
你知道你的问题是什么吗 你不懂得认输
You should take a lesson from me. I've got a PhD in fucking up.
你得向我学学 我在搞砸事情上面算得上博士
Not at work though. Only in your personal life.
但不是在工作上的 只是在你的私人生活中
Is that what they say?
他们就是这么说的吗
I'm the same.
我也一样
Until now. Now I've fucked up at work as well.
现在 我在工作上也搞砸了
I'm a double fuck up.
我又搞砸了
Eryka wasn't your fault.
艾丽卡的事不是你的错
Yes she was.
就是我的错
Charlie Moreau wasn't your fault.
查理·门罗的事也不是你的错
Can you find that ink cartridge, or not?
你还能不能找到墨盒了
Okay.
好的
No.
不一起
You want it?
你想要那个吗
Oh ,no.
不是
There comes a time when every woman has to choose...
每个女人都有那么一个时刻
...between her face and her ass.
要在她的脸面和现实之间做个选择
I'll cook tonight. You can help.
今晚我会做饭 你来帮我
I can't cook.
我不会做饭
Yes you can.
你应该学着做
And if you can't it's time you learnt.
如果你不会的话 现在就该学了
You're thirteen!
你已经十三了
I made a tarte tatin when I was thirteen.
我十三岁的时候做了酸辣酱
For my boyfriend. His name was Cric Andr?
为我的男朋友 他叫克莱顿·安德尔
What was he like?
他怎么样呢
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I didn't stay with him very long.
我跟他在一起没多久
I kinda just used him to lose my virginity.
也可以说我利用他来破除我的处♥女♥之身
You, you lost your virginity when you were thirteen?
你 你十三岁的时候就失去了你的第一次吗
To a boy, yes.
跟一个男孩 是的
To a girl when I was fifteen.
跟女孩的话是在十五岁时
Oh m'! I--...
我的天
Right... Right. Bye.
好了 好了 再见
I'm going to work. Stay off the fucking internet.
我要去上班了 别他妈再上网了
Quit with the fucking donuts!!
也别他妈再送甜甜圈了
This is Kerry. Leave a message.
我是凯瑞 有事请留言
Kerry. Call me back when you get this.
凯瑞 收到后给我回电♥话♥
I think I'm being hunted.
好像有人在抓我
Yeah!
好了
Ah fuck!
该死
Ah, come on.
别这样
No...
不要
...Fuck!
该死的
Shut up!!!
别再发了
Shut up!!!
停下来
Who the fuck are you?
你到底是谁
No. I'm not scared of you.
不 我不怕你
You can't get me!
你抓不到我
What can you see now, huh? Fuck all!
你现在还能看到什么 嗯 滚蛋
You don't see nothing!
你什么都看不见
How do you see me?
你怎么可能看见我
You need to get rid of Adam's possessions.
你应该把亚当的遗物都收拾起来
You think I'm morbid.
你觉得我魔怔了吗
I think the boxes pose a fire risk
我觉得那些箱子有火灾隐患
or will attract damp.
还有可能导致潮湿
You can't have it both ways.
这俩根本不会同时发生
Thank you for coming.
多谢你愿意陪我过来
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I was just passing, wondered how the kids are?
我刚好路过 想来看看孩子们怎么样了
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表