剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我失败了
I failed.
我做的一切 几乎没有哪样做对了
All that work I did, and almost none of it went right.
就像我的人生
Just like life.
我♥操♥
God damn it.
好吧 我恢复正常了
Alright, I'll get back to normal.
没有规则的约束 我们都是禽兽
Come on, without rules, we are animals.
我是个遵纪守法的好公民
I'm a law-abiding citizen.
大清除结束了
The Purge is over.
拿着吧
Take it.
带你妹妹回家
Take your sister go home.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们明年再会
I'll catch up with you guys next year.
明年再会
Next year?
对啊 下一场大清除
Yeah. Next Purge.
我会找你们俩做个了断
I'll finish it with both of you.
米格尔 现在杀人是犯法的
Miguel, it's murder
你们都在大清除之夜有了不少成就
You all did a lot of good work on Purge night,
但并不全是成就
but you won't be getting it all done.
你们也尝到过失败的滋味
You'll taste failure.
人们为了活命能做出来的事令你瞠目结舌
People will all surprise you when they don't wanna die.
-乔呢 -他死了
- Joe? - He dead.
猜到了
I figured.
我听到了枪声
I heard the shots.
对
Yeah
警报拉响之前的枪声
Just before the sirens.
-你懂我的意思吧 -我懂
- You know what I'm saying? - I do.
我明白
I do.
但别担心 这正是这个日子的魅力所在
But don't worry. That's the beauty of this holiday.
清除之夜结束了 但清除计划还在继续
Purge night ends, but the Purge goes on and on.
今晚没有完成的目标...
What you didn't accomplish tonight...
明年还可以继续完成
there's always a next year.
给这个人打电♥话♥
Go and call this guy.
好吧 这都是瞎说
All right. It's bullshit.
皮特 你看
Hey, Pete. Look.
瞧瞧这是谁来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
-你好 皮特 -你好 皮特
- Hey, Pete. - What's up, Pete?
出发之前来和我喝一杯吗
Have a drink with me before you head out?
来一杯威士忌
I'll take a whiskey.
不 你不能喝威士忌
No, you will not take a whiskey.
你还没满21岁
You are not 21.
所以我今晚可以杀人 但是不可以喝酒吗
So I can kill people tonight, but I can't drink?
说得好 来一杯吧
It's a good point. Whiskey is all around.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
好了
Okay. Okay.
以度过暴♥力♥的12个小时
经过去年的事情之后
After how last year ended,
你们确定一定要出去吗
You're sure that I cannot convince you to stay?
我们的父母肯定想让我们这么做
This is what our parents would have wanted us to do.
他们会为你们俩而骄傲
They would be proud. For both of you.
清除之夜差不多要开始了
It's almost commencement.
-是的 -好吧
- Yup. - Okay.
但如果你遇到了麻烦...
But if you get jammed up...
不会的 我看着他 我可是这个团队的智囊
No. I'll take care of him. I'm the brains of this outfit.
-永远忠诚 兄弟 -"Oorah"
- Semper Fi, brother. - "Oorah".
-"Oorah"什么意思 -军队口号♥
- What does "Oorah" mean? - It's a military thing.
我知道 什么意思 "Oorah"不是个单词
Yeah, but what does it mean? "Oorah" is not real word.
意思就是别再问问题 出发了 士兵
It means stop asking quesitons and keep it moving, soldier.
走吧
Come on.
"Oorah"
"Oorah".
去年的残酷袭击事件发生后
In the wake of last year's brutal attack,
新国父集团的忠诚小队加班工作
NFFA's loyalty squads have worked double time,
试图控制所谓的
trying to curb the threat of so-called
"革命清除之夜恐♥怖♥主♥义♥"的威胁
"revolutionary Purge night teorrorism".
清除之夜即将到来
The is hush now over the city
整个城市都笼罩在寂静之中
as Purge commencement looms.
希望你和你爱的人在家能够平安
Hopefully you and your loved ones are safe in your homes,
我们随时即将听到
as we should start to hear
紧急服务公告
the emergency services announcement at any--
-现在是你的紧急... -已经开始播放
- This is your emergency... - And that's it.
又一个清除之夜已经开始
Another Purge is now underway.
大卫和团队成员将会前往...
David and crew are going...
谢谢 希望我用不到枪 看事态吧
Thanks. Hopefully that I won't need it. Watching how it goes.
准备好了吗 小佩
You ready, Pen?
准备好了 我们去拯救生命吧
Yeah. Let's go save some lives.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表