剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
he was looking the other way.
所以呢
So?
所以她说得不对
So she changed her story.
她刚经历了地狱般的遭遇 里克
She just went through hell, Rick.
你真的想纠结她说错了代词吗
You really want to grill her on the pronouns?
-有什么关系呢 -因为
- What does it matter? - Because, what--
如果她是故意没说一些事呢
what if she's leaving something out on purpose?
-比如什么事 -比如
- Like what? - Like...like maybe
也许她和他们做了什么交易
she made some kind of deal with them.
和那些想杀她的人吗
With the people who tried to kill her?
在必要时她非常有说服力
You know, she's very convincing when she needs to be.
如果她引他们来我们这怎么办
What if she led them straight to our house?
你太多疑了
You are being paranoid.
卡塔琳娜放我们走了
Catalina let us go.
我只是觉得莱拉有些事没说
I just think Lila is hiding some--
天哪
Jesus--
罗斯 怎么回事
Ross, what the fuck?
我告诉过你别把车停在我房♥子前
I told you not to park in front of my house.
-我说没说过 -天哪 罗斯
- Did I tell you that? - Jesus, Ross,
就为了停车那点事吗
all this over parking?
不 不是
No, it's not.
是为了邻里间的礼遇相待
This is about neighborly courtesy.
所以你训练你家的狗在我们草坪上拉屎吗
Oh, is that what you call training your dog to shit on our lawn?
那是因为你们先砍了我的枫树
That was after you cut down my maple tree.
那是个意外 罗斯 我们谈过了
It was an accident. Ross, we talked about this.
枫树在地界线上 我们的园丁以为
It was on the property line, and our gardener thought that--
出现了 责怪园丁 真是方便啊
There you go, blame the gardener--real classy.
罗斯 罗斯 我们会重新装♥修♥车♥库♥
Ross, Ross, we'll redo the garage
这样詹娜和我就能把车停在车♥库♥里
so that--that Jenna and I can both park inside.
你看 问题解决了
There, problem-- problem solved.
可没那么简单
Well, no, no.
你是因为被枪指着才这么说
You're saying that now.
我们早就该修车♥库♥了
We should have done this a long time ago.
你完全正确
You're absolutely right.
但是 我们 我们手头比较紧
But money--money has been-- money has been very tight.
求你了 别开枪
Please, don't-- don't do this.
我们保证今后做得更好
We promise we'll make a difference.
但我也没做错事
But I'm not doing anything wrong.
我又没犯法
I'm not breaking any laws.
那人最起码的尊严呢
What about human decency?
是啊 我们来谈谈尊严吧
Yeah, what about that?
尊严怎么了
What about decency?
我和奥布莱恩一家做了25年邻居
25 years next to the O'Briens.
他们都是好人
They were good people!
别这样 别这样 罗斯
Stop it, stop it, Ross!
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我很高兴你能回来找我
I'm glad that you came back for me
而且你还活着
and that you're alive.
我知道我搞砸了
Look, I know I messed up.
我不是想把你当作小孩看待
I don't mean to treat you like a kid.
爸爸...
All right, Dad...
让我保护你
he told me to protect you.
那是他生前对我说的最后一句话
It was the last thing that he said to me.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
什么
Wha--
坚持住 坚持住
Hang on, hang on!
抓住 抓住我的手
Look, just grab on. Grab my arm.
快跑 米格尔
Run, Miguel.
求你了 别管我了
Please, save yourself.
放松 冷静点 我会把你救下来的
Relax, stay calm. I can fix this.
该死
Shit!
等一下 我会把你救下来的
Hang tight! I can fix this!
米格尔 他们就要来了
Miguel, they're getting closer.
好了 小佩 来吧
Okay, Pen, here we go!
拉绳子
Pull the rope.
抓住它
Grab it!
坚持住
Hang on.
放手 放手
Let go, let go!
他有枪
He's got a gun!
快 快跑
Come on, let's go!
快跑
Come on, let's go!
把头低下
Keep your head down!
-这是我的权利 -罗斯
- This is my right! - Ross,
你是个好人
you're a good man.
我在院子里听见过你和你的小侄子们说话
I've heard you in the yard with your little nephews.
你不是这样的人
This isn't you.
对吗
Right?
得了吧 因为你很了解我吗
Yeah, yeah, because you know me so well?
你就在这儿住了一年 一次都没有邀请过我们
You've lived here a year, You've not invited us
-到你家里 -我们会改的
- over once. - We'll change that.
我们会改的 你和卡罗尔可以挑个日子
We'll change that. You and Carol, pick a date.
挑个日子 不
Pick a date? No!
我才不要挑个日子
I'm not picking a date!
你甚至都不该住在这儿
You shouldn't even be living here,
你这个以自我为中心的雅皮士混球
you--you self-centered yuppie assholes!
罗斯 得了吧 我知道你需要用这套说辞
Ross, please, I know you need to tell yourself that
来说服自己 但这并不是真的
to go through with this, okay, but that's not true.
没错 我们做过错事 我们会弥补的
Yes, we have made mistakes, and we will fix them.
我们保证
We promise.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
让我们弥补之前的错误
Let us make this right.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥ 不
Fuck you, fuck you, no.
即使没有停车的事情
'Cause if it's not the parking,
也会有无数别的事情
it's gonna be a million other things.
我了解你 而且在这个国家
I know you. And in this country,
你没法让你的邻居搬走
you can't make your neighbor move,
但你可以清除
but you can Purge.
詹娜
Hey, Jenna!
詹娜 詹娜 詹娜
Jenna, Jenna, Jenna!
不不不 求你了 别开枪
No, no, no, no. Please, please don't.
快过来 过来这边
Come here, come here, come here.
不不不 你不应该抬东西
No, no, no, you shouldn't be lifting things.
我们得把房♥子卖♥♥了
We're selling the house.
然后让这个混♥蛋♥得逞吗
And--and give this prick what he wants?
我们得把房♥子卖♥♥了
We are selling the house.
我们就要有孩子了
We're having a baby.
这里本该是我们的育儿室
Our nursery was supposed to be right there,
但现在不行了
and it can't be there now,
因为我只要走进这里喂她
because every time I come in here to feed her
或者摇她 给她唱歌♥ 让她入睡
or rock her or sing her to sleep
我脑子里就只会想着
all I'll be thinking about is...
我们是怎么杀了自己的邻居的
how we killed our neighbor.
而她那...
And her...
幼小的身躯也会感受到
tiny little body will be able to sense it.
好吧
Okay.
好 你说了算
Yeah, whatever you want.
我们把房♥子卖♥♥了
We'll sell the house.
好
Good.
赶紧把这个扔掉
Get this out of my sight.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
来吧
Come on.
我们得赶紧
We should hurry.
安雅 赶紧起来
Anya, get off your ass.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我明天会解决的 好吗
I'll take care of it tomorrow, all right?
我爸爸
My dad.
是他救了我
He's the one who saved me.
我是因为他才逃出来的
He's the reason I'm here.
我本来在图书馆
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表