剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
对 她就是社工
That's her job.
进来说吧 佩内洛普
Come in, Penelope.
塔维斯招募她的成员的时候
Tavis, uh, chooses her members carefully,
颇为谨慎
from what I gather.
他们必须被审核通过才能加入
They have to be approved.
-被谁审核通过 -新国父集团
- By who? - The NFFA.
那才是她真正的幕后推手
That's who's really funding her.
所以她今晚才能畅通无阻
That's why she's off-limits tonight.
不不不 你搞错了
No. No, you've got it all wrong.
这不是一个政♥治♥团体
It's not a political organization.
当然了 她肯定是这么说的
Oh, sure, that's what she says.
这就是她弥天大谎的一部分
It's all part of the long con.
想想那些被她招募的人
Think about who she recruits.
都是她从监狱 医院 收♥容♥所♥里钓来的
She trolls jails, hospitals, homeless shelters.
都是那些需要帮助 找寻生活目标的人
To find people who need help, who are looking for a purpose.
都是被新国父集团认定没人要的人
To find people the NFFA has deemed disposable.
填满蓝色公交车的油箱
Filling up the gas tank on that blue bus
可比让他们享受社保医疗便宜多了
is a hell of a lot cheaper than socialized medicine.
你在说谎
You're lying.
那不可能
That's not possible.
我还在警署的时候 我们就有证据了
When I was on the force, we had proof:
电汇记录 文件 录音带
wire transfers, documents, audition tapes.
-什么 -他们就是用的录音
- What? - They held auditions
找到的塔维斯
to find Tavis.
她只是一个小卒而已
She's just playing a part.
我还帮她招募了成员
But I helped her recruit people.
不知者无罪
You didn't know.
-你当时为什么没有发声 -我尽力了
- Why didn't you say anything? - I tried.
我的搭档和我本来准备发起一个诉讼的
My partner and I were building a case,
但新国父集团手上也有自己的警员
but the NFFA has cops in its pockets too.
那些当官的就直接毁掉了我们的诉讼
The bosses squashed the investigation.
毁掉了证据
They destroyed the evidence.
是的 那辆车上全是孩子
Yeah, and now that bus is full of kids
和我一样的
just like I was--
迷失又恐惧的孩子
lost and afraid.
我要找到那辆大巴
I need to find that bus.
别别别 别又去找那大巴了
No, no. Not the bus again.
我不能让我的朋友白白死掉
I can't let my friends die for nothing.
-天哪 我的天 -别激动
- Jeez! Oh, my-- - Whoa, whoa, whoa!
是我 是我
It's just me. It's just me.
你为什么要敲出响声
Why were you banging?
我发誓 不是我 我也听见了好吗
It wasn't, I swear. I heard it too, okay?
理查德 詹娜
Richard, Jenna!
-你们在家吗 -妈的
- Are you home? - Shit.
是有人在敲门
Someone's at the door.
你们在家吗 天哪 妈的
Are you in there? Oh, fuck!
-你们看到罗斯了吗 -妈的
- Have you seen Ross? - Oh, shit.
理查德 求快开门 我找不到罗斯了
Richard, please, I can't find Ross.
告诉我他跟你在一起
Please tell me he's in there with you.
-她是谁 -邻居的妻子
- Who is that? - Neighbor's wife.
理查德 詹娜
Richard, Jenna!
-罗斯在哪 -回家去 卡萝
- Where's Ross? - Go home, Carol!
里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
我们明天早上再说好吗
Uh, look, we'll talk in the morning, okay?
不 放我进去
No, no! Let me in!
为什么 这样你就能完成罗斯挑起的事吗
Why? So you can finish what Ross started?
-什么 我 -卡罗尔 你丈夫死了
- What? I-- - Carol, your husband is dead.
-莱拉 闭嘴 -什么
- Lila, shut up. - What?
你告诉她这事有什么用
What good is telling her that gonna do?
-天呐 -卡罗尔 回家吧
- Oh, my God. - Carol, go home, please.
天 我和他说你们都是危险人物
God, I told him that you people were dangerous!
-他攻击我们 -开门
- He attacked us! - Open the door!
你丈夫想要对孕妇开枪
Your husband tried to shoot a pregnant woman.
-是他活该 -卡罗尔
- He got what he deserved. - Carol.
-快走 -卡罗尔
- Leave! - Carol!
听我... 天呐 卡罗尔
Listen to-- Jesus, Carol.
有人在你身后
Someone's behind you.
卡罗尔 听我说 赶快跑
Carol, listen to me. You have to run now.
妈的 求你快开门...
Oh, fuck, please open the--
她要死了
She's gonna die.
-是她自己的错 -闭嘴
- It's her own fault. - Shut up.
卡罗尔 听我说 赶快跑
Carol, listen to me. You need to run-- now!
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
刚才你是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我告诉她她应该知道的事
I told that woman what she deserved to know.
而你却没胆说
Which you didn't have the balls to do.
现在她死了
Yeah. And now she's dead.
至少她死的时候得知了她丈夫的真面目
At least she died knowing the truth about her husband.
很多女人根本没有那个机会
A lot of women never get that chance.
这是讽刺吗
Is-- is that supposed to be a dig?
莱拉
Lila...
我知道你很难过
I know you're upset,
但是詹娜已经决定了
but Jenna made her decision.
尊重她好吗
Just respect it, okay?
天呐 你还年轻
My God, you-- you're young.
你的大好人生在等着你
You have your whole life ahead of you.
她说要离开你
She talked about leaving you, you know.
她和你说了吗
Did she tell you that?
说了 她什么都跟我说
Yeah, of course. She tells me everything.
那要怎样你才会走
So what'll it take to make you go away?
说吧 里奇 给我个数吧
Come on, Ricky. Give me a number.
你想用钱收买♥♥我
Wow. You want to buy me.
五百万
$5 million?
一千万
$10 million.
你真是可悲
Wow. You're pathetic.
但我接近你心中的数了对吧
But I'm getting closer, aren't I?
两千万
$20 million.
钱打动不了我
I'm not for sale.
我白手起家
I built this life from nothing.
我可以再来一次
I can do it again.
没错
That's right.
穷困潦倒的里克自力更生的故事
Hardscrabble Rick with his bootstrap stories.
但是到头来
But at the end of the day,
却胆小怕事 不敢做决定
too chickenshit to pull the trigger.
天呐 你居然认为那是软弱无能的
God, you know, the fact that you think that's a weakness
有力证明
speaks volumes.
我父亲知道你永远也不会成为我们的一员
My father always knew you'd never be one of us.
他经常开玩笑说你身上有垃圾的臭味
He used to joke that you reeked of trash.
可怜的白种垃圾
Poor white trash.
去你的
Fuck you.
我认得出这副表情
Aw, I know that look.
第一晚 你就是用这副表情看着我
Same one you gave me on the first night.
你要我再代替你去睡你的老婆吗
Now, do you need me to go fuck your wife again for you?
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
亲爱的
Honey.
好漂亮
Oh, so beautiful.
大日子啊 莱拉
Big day, Lila.
祝你好运
Good luck.
大家能否听我说几句话
If I could just, for a second, have your attention.
你好
Hi!
我想感谢各位赏光莅临寒舍
I'd like to thank you all for coming,
与我们一同庆祝这一时刻
for celebrating this occasion with us in our home...
还有我们的女儿
And with our daughter,
我们亭亭玉立的莱拉
our spectacular Lila.
看看你 你
Look at you. You're just--
你真是美丽动人
You're stunning.
我和你母亲都知道
Your mother and I have always known
你注定会大有作为
that you were destined for magnificence.
我们真心地为你感到无比骄傲
And we-- we truly could not be prouder of you.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表