剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
我们得彼此依靠才能活命
We all need each other to survive.
这是我们的任务 明白吗
That's our mission, understand?
该死 乔
Oh, shit, Joe.
艾琳
Eileen.
该你了
Now it's your turn.
过来
Come on.
艾琳 等等
Eileen, wait!
艾琳
Eileen!
天哪
Oh, my God!
不
No...
何必呢
What a waste.
她放弃了公平审判的机会
She denied herself a fair trial.
天哪
Oh, my God.
别误解我
Do not mistake me
我不是街上见人就杀的禽兽
for some animal, killing strangers in the street.
我深知今晚的目的是什么
I know what this night is really for.
早就准备就绪
I am well-prepared.
查理不该撒谎
Charlie should not have lied to me,
艾琳不该逃走
and Eileen should not have fled.
我费了九牛二虎之力
I worked very hard to get you all here
才把你们安然无恙地带来接受审判
in one piece, healthy, ready to stand trial.
这里戒备森严
The building is rigged
谁也进不来 你们也出不去
to keep others out and to keep all of you in.
你们逃脱不了我的制裁
You cannot run from my justice!
我们还是逃得出去的
We can still fight our way out.
我们一起
Together.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
我去把她和查理放在一起
I will lay her to rest with Charlie.
下一位是简·巴伯
Jane Barbour will be next.
你能解释一下为什么这镇上的前任警♥察♥
So do you wanna explain why some ex-cop is more
比罗马教皇还有威望吗
popular than The Pope in this town?
刚才她说什么来着 蓝色星期五
What was she talking about back there--Blue Friday?
清除计划之初 很多支持者认为
Back when The Purge was new, a lot of guys with badges
这是比法庭更快捷的审判方式
thought it was a quicker route to justice than the courtroom.
我并不赞同
And I didn't agree with that.
所以你阻止了当时很多胡作非为的警♥察♥
So you stopped a bunch of dirty cops from Purging.
算是吧
Something like that.
当局可不买♥♥账
The department didn't appreciate it,
-但很多人支持我 -那肯定
- but a lot of other people did. - Yeah, I bet.
而现在
Nowadays, it's, like,
就像雕万圣节的南瓜灯
carving jack-o'-lanterns on Halloween.
什么意思
What do you mean?
人们喜欢给这样的夜晚定规矩
People like to make rules on this night.
设传统和惯例
Traditions, routines.
所以你也成了他们传统的一部分
Oh, so you're one of their traditions.
不要和警♥察♥皮特过不去
Don't mess with Pete the Cop.
他可没有底线
He's off limits.
当然不是所有人都这么看
Of course, not everybody agrees with that.
是啊 就像那个拿着三维打印枪的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, like that asshole with the 3D printed gun, huh?
我在这镇上的特权是有期限的
My special privileges in this town have an expiration date.
你们这代人 太年轻了 容易忘记
Your generation-- you're too young to remember.
这一切发生前
But, until then...
那还是个不错的酒吧呢 对吧
well, it's nice bar, right?
等我们被叫上去
Is he gonna listen to reason
他会听我们解释吗
when we're up there?
他必须得听
He has to.
你在对我隐瞒什么 里克 告诉我吧
Whatever you're holding back, Rick, just tell me.
简 坐下
Jane, sit down.
他觉得我们欠他钱
He thinks we owe him money.
但他错了
But he's wrong.
我付过钱了
I paid him.
-你记得我吗 -我记得你 乔
- You remember me? - Oh, I remember you, Joe.
你喜欢这里吗
You like this place?
嗯 它很那个
I do. It's...
它比我想象中要随意一点 但我喜欢
It's more relaxed than I was expecting but, yeah.
但你也没有穿着去高档餐厅的衣服
It's not, like, you dressed for a fancy place anyway.
我没
I wasn't--
那么 和我讲讲你是做什么的吧
So... tell me about what you do.
我专门研究大清除时的安保系统
I, uh, I specialize in Purge security systems.
这是我的第二份职业
It's my second career.
我之前是萨提柯伊的工头
I was a foreman at Saticoy before.
-你在的时候他们 -他们把我们的工作
- You were there when they-- - They sent all our jobs
都外包到墨西哥去了
to Mexico.
对啊 但你懂的 我试着想办法了
Yeah, but, you know, I tried to make it work.
我上学的时候数学很好 所以我
I was good at math in school so I--
-我重新接受了培训 -那很棒啊
- I retrained. - That's great.
挺不错
Good for you.
我 我爸觉得不怎么样
Uh, my, uh, dad isn't so impressed.
他喜欢那种需要多动手
He likes a job where you have to use your hands more
而不是动脑的工作
than your head. -
有的时候很难取悦父母
Parents can be hard to impress.
那你用这款约会软件多久了
So how long have you been on the dating app?
说实话 我
To be honest, I...
我真的 我不知道会发生什么
I really-- I didn't know what to expect.
嗯
Yeah.
我其实也有疑惑
I had my reservations too.
但是 现在人就是这么互相认识的
But, it's how people meet each other now.
这总是让人感觉有些微妙 你懂的
It always feels so tricky, you know.
从个人简介和一张照片里
There's only so much you can tell
你就只能看出来那么一点东西
from a profile and a picture.
比如说你
Like, with you, I was
我很担心你会很鲁莽无礼
worried that you were gonna be, like, loud and sassy and--
但你其实很平易近人 非常棒
You are very laid-back, which is great.
我也有点惊讶
I was surprised, too,
因为照片里你看起来年轻多了
because you looked so much younger in your photo.
那是我最好的一张照片了
It's the best photo of me.
男人得用一张好照片
A guy has to use a good pic,
不然姑娘们就往左滑了
otherwise a girl will swipe left.
我 我不是在撒谎
I-I'm not being dishonest.
你上过大学吗
Did you go to college?
家里第一个大学生
First one in my family.
我得到了沃顿商学院的奖学金
I got a scholarship to Wharton.
那是所很棒的学校啊
That is a good school.
我很喜欢它 它真的奠定了我的人生道路
I loved it. I mean, it really set my path.
我在金融行业工作
I work in finance.
你很幸运
You're very lucky...
-还占了便宜 -什么便宜
- to be able to take advantage. - Advantage of what?
他们需要一定数量的那个
Well, you know, they need to have, uh, certain number of--
他们得为了一部分人降低入学门槛
They need to make it easier for some people to get in.
对吧
Right?
我很努力才得到的这些机遇 乔 所以
I worked very hard for my opportunities, Joe, so...
你通过什么断定我没有努力呢
what makes you assume otherwise?
我很抱歉你感到被冒犯了
I'm sorry you got offended.
-这和种族无关 -好啊 无所谓啊
- It wasn't a racial thing. - Okay, sure.
我是说 拜托
I mean, come on, I get nervous
如果警♥察♥让我靠边停车我也会紧张
when I get pulled over by a cop, too, you know.
这是个很普遍的事
It's a universal thing.
我需要用一下洗手间
I have to go to the ladies' room.
你介意我离开一下吗
Would you excuse me?
当然不介意
Sure.
你回来以后跟我说说沃顿商学院的事吧
When you come back, I wanna hear about Wharton.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a minute.
您还想再点些什么吗
Can I get you something else?
对了 实际上
Oh, you know what?
结账的时候
when the time comes...
记得都算在这张卡上
make sure you put the whole tab on this.
我可不希望她坚持AA
I don't want her to insist on splitting.
我想请她一顿饭
I'm trying to treat this lady right.
先生 跟您一起来的女士已经付过钱了
Sir, the woman you were with paid already...
两个人的账都结了
for both of you.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表