剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
亲爱的 你们的毕业典礼就快开始了
My darlings, it is almost your commencement.
你们真漂亮 我的小天使们
You are so beautiful, my angels.
米格尔 我不知道你是否会收到这封信
Miguel, I don't know if you will ever get this letter.
但愿你知道我安好
I hope you know that I am okay
有人爱护我 我也准备好了
and that I am loved and that I am ready.
请别担心 别难过
Please don't worry. Don't be sad.
我要在献祭周年那一天加入到爸妈当中
I'm joining Mom and Dad on the Anniversary of their Giving.
我即将步入虚无之境
I am stepping into the Invisible,
他们会在那里等着我
where they are waiting for me.
他们想念我 爱护我
They miss me, and they love me.
我也非常想念他们 我相信你也是
And I miss them so much. I'm sure you do, too.
我每天都想他们
I think about them every day.
我爱你 米格尔 永远爱你
I love you, Miguel. I always will.
爱你的佩内洛普
Love, Penelope.
-妈妈 求你了 -别说了
- Mom, please. - Enough.
我不会再重复一遍
I'm not going to say it again.
-打扰一下 -抱歉 很忙
- Excuse me. - Sorry, very busy.
毕业典礼已经结束了
Commencement is close.
这里算不上是医院吧
You guys don't count as a hospital, huh?
新国父集团
The NFFA doesn't care
根本不在乎保护瘾君子和酒鬼
about protecting drug addicts and alcoholics.
我们必须和所有人一样封锁这里
We have to lock down like everyone else.
-你有什么事 -我叫米格尔
- What do you need? - My name is Miguel.
今早我打过几次电♥话♥来
Uh, I called a few times this morning.
我是来见我妹妹的
I'm here to see my sister.
今天谢绝探访
No visitors are allowed today.
我离开了一阵子 所以我要知道...
Look, I-I've been away a while, and I-I-I need to know--
对不起 帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
你能不能答应我
Look, c-can you just please promise me
今晚会让她待在个安全的地方呢
that you'll have a safe place for her tonight?
妈妈 我真的想要一把
Mom, I really want one.
我不会再重复一遍 别再问了
I'm not going to say it again-- stop asking.
他想要一把枪
He wants a gun.
他终于到了明白这个节日
He's finally old enough to understand
是怎么回事的年纪了
what this holiday is all about.
他害怕
He's terrified.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
告诉你一件事好吗
Hey, you want to know something?
我也害怕 我害怕每一场大清除
I'm scared, too. I'm scared every Purge.
但是在我加入海军陆战队时 我学会了一招
But I learned a trick when I joined the Marines.
有一天 坏人把我们重重包围着
One day, the bad guys had us surrounded.
我们的中士发现我们都很害怕
And our sergeant, he noticed that we were all scared.
你知道他让我们干什么了吗
And you know what he had us do?
大家手牵手
Hold hands.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
他说这是经过科学证实的
He said that it was scientifically proven
如果你牵着别人的手
that if you hold hands with someone,
你的害怕就会减轻
it lessens your fear.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
你能想象我们当时的样子吗
Can you imagine how we looked?
一群健壮的海军陆战队员一起手牵手
A bunch of tough Marines, all holding hands together.
我们觉得太傻了
Yeah, we felt silly.
但是却很有用 害怕消失了
But then it worked. The fear went away.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-你妹妹叫什么 -佩内洛普·格雷罗
- What's your sister's name? - Penelope Guerrero.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
她几个月前就出院了
She checked out a few months ago.
出院了 她去哪了
Ch--checked out? Where did she go?
这里不允许透露病人信息
I'm not permitted to give away patient information.
-女士 请通融一下 -这是联邦法律
- Ma'am, please. - I-it's-- - It's federal law.
是清除计划 只是... 拜托了
It's the Purge, it's-- Just, please.
但我不能阻止你
But that doesn't mean I can stop you
趁我走开时偷看资料
from finding what you need when I walk away.
希望你能找到她
I hope you find her.
佩内洛普真的是个好人
Penelope's a really sweet person.
亨利
Henry.
该死的
God damn it.
好吧
Okay.
我的孩子
My baby!
我给你买♥♥了你最喜欢的花
I brought your favorite flowers.
太好了
Oh, good.
满屋都是该死的医院食物的难闻气味
It'll cover up the awful smell of this damn hospital food.
罗斯说你几天后就可以回家了
Well, Rose says that you'll be home in a few days,
说你现在情况很好 比预期要好
that you're doing great-- better than expected.
你是要去上班还是下班了
You going to or coming from work?
上班
Going to.
清除之夜还上班
On Purge Night?
你得留在这陪我一起
You need to be staying here with me.
这里是市里最安全的地方了
This is the safest place in the city.
办公室很安全
The office is safe.
妈 如果不安全我不会去的
Mom, I wouldn't be going if it wasn't.
没事的
I'll be fine.
那里会有人照顾我们的 真的
They take care of us there. They do.
我一直以为 你会在一个
You know, I thought by now, you'd be in a position
不用这样上晚班的地方工作
where you wouldn't have to work on a night like this.
你也一样
You and me both.
要是你当初能更...
If you'd had just played the game a little--
妈 别说了 别说了
Oh, Mom, don't start. Don't do that.
我要走了 妈
I have to go, Mom.
快到毕业典礼了
It's getting close to commencement.
把药都吃了
Take all of your meds
别为难别人
and don't give everyone a hard time.
如果我不为难大家
I wouldn't be Lorraine Barbour
我就不是罗琳·巴伯了
if I didn't give everybody a hard time.
注意安全 好吗
Be safe, okay?
-给我打电♥话♥ -爱你
- Call me. - Love you.
-给我打电♥话♥ -爱你
- Call me. - Love you.
你好了没 宝贝 你在想什么
You okay, babe? What's on your mind?
我就是在想
Oh, I was just wondering
那里会是什么样子
what it's going to be like over there.
我们真的不知道
I mean, we really have no idea
这些人怎么庆祝清除之夜的
how these people celebrate the Purge.
别想了
Oh, don't think about it.
找个角落 躲起来 等着被召唤
Find a corner, hide, and wait to be summoned.
詹娜 这件衣服看起来像租来的吗
Jenna, does it look like a rental?
不可能 你看起来美极了
No way. You look amazing.
-我吗 -一如既往的美丽
- Me? - Beautiful, as always.
不得不承认 我紧张得要命
Can't lie-- I am nervous as shit.
别紧张了 那里比国内任何地方
Don't be. It'll be safer than
都要安全
any other place in the country over there.
不是因为那个 我只是希望一切顺利
Not that--I just-- I want it to all go well.
这样的机会
You know, an opportunity like this comes around
12辈子才有一次
once in 12 lifetimes.
会很顺利的 只是个仪式
It's going to go great. This is just a formality.
我们被邀请只是
The only reason we're being invited
因为他想和我们一起做这件事
is 'cause he wants to do this with us.
我们这是在和魔鬼做交易 宝贝
We're making a deal with the Devil, babe.
我们只是拿走恶魔的钱罢了
We are taking the Devil's money.
我们可以一起用这笔钱做很棒的事
We're going to do great things with it.
我希望今晚不会有什么意外情况
And I hope there are no surprises tonight.
她不会去那的 别担心
She won't be there. No worries.
今晚属于我们 这将彻底改变一切
Tonight's our night. This is a game changer.
这是我们一直以来渴望的一切
This is everything we ever wanted--
为了我们
for us,
还有我们的家庭
for our family.
距离大清除警报响起
Only 84 minutes to go
仅剩84分钟
before the Purge sirens start blaring.
从箱型商店的销量估计
If box store sales are any indication,
今年的规模将是历年来最大的一次
this year may be bigger than ever,
枪♥支♥ 弹♥药♥以及生存用品
as guns, ammunition, and survival goods
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表