剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
我屈服了
I surrender.
但我不是受害者
But I'm not the victim.
你是
You are.
我们给你清理一下
We just need to clean you up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
玛德琳 你得来看看这个
Madelyn, you need to see this.
没什么 真的
It's nothing, really.
是的
Right.
你们老说这不算什么
It's always nothing.
因为就算我们是受害者
'Cause even when we're the victims, we've been told
我们也要屈服 保护男性
to conceal and protect men.
当你独自承担那耻辱的时候
You're only enabling him
只会让他有能力
when you carry that shame alone.
把她带出去
Let's get her out of here.
等会儿 你要把我带哪儿去
Wait, where are you taking me?
一个安全的 他伤害不到你的地方
Someplace safe where he can't hurt you.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
-闭嘴 -谢谢你
- Shut up! - Thank you.
我不会再让你伤害我了
I'll never let you hurt me again.
现在该"清洗"了
And now the clean-up.
真的要这样吗
Uh, is this necessary?
虽然我们不喜欢 但是没错
We don't enjoy this part, but yeah.
这很重要
It's necessary.
一旦他被标记 所有的女人都会知道
Once he's marked, all women will know
他是个暴♥力♥的禽兽
he's a violent animal.
每次他照镜子的时候
And every time he looks in the mirror,
他都会想起今晚
he'll remember tonight.
这么做不对
Oh -- that doesn't make it right.
你不用这么做的
You don't need to do this.
你不认为他配得上这么做
You don't think he deserves it.
不是 天啊
No. Jesus.
我是说还有更好的办法
I'm saying that there's a better way.
-一个合法的办法 -我的天
- A legal way. - Oh, God.
法律的变化和演变是基于男人的突发奇想
Laws change and evolve based on the whims of men.
有时候前进一步
Sometimes we move one step forward,
有时候倒♥退♥三步
sometimes three steps back.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
和我们一起
Join us.
我不接受这个 不行
I couldn't live with myself. No.
真搞笑 知道我们的敌人是谁
Funny, 'cause we sleep better at night
会让我们睡得更香
knowing who our enemies are.
玛德琳 我告诉你 你会后悔的
Madelyn, I am telling you, you're going to regret this.
-停下来 -你不必
- Stop. - You don't have--
如果她没看见 我们就再来一遍
If she misses, we'll have to do it again.
准备好
Hold still.
这就对了 拿去吧
That's right, take it.
拿去吧
Take it.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
糟糕
Oh, shit...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你知道这外面不安全
You know it's not safe out there.
我必须走
I have to go.
我做了一些不好的事情 在这之后我
I've done something terrible and after everything I--
我不能为一个人的死负责
I can't be responsible for another person's death.
我得阻止它
I have to stop it.
至少带上这个
Then at least take this.
你一打电♥话♥ 我们就过来
Call the number, we'll come marching in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
闪开
Move.
-闪开 -去一边儿去
- Move! - Hey, move over!
你们抓错人了
You've got the wrong guy!
你再说一句我就打死你
Another word out of you and you get the stick!
-他妈的听我说 -你有病啊
- Listen to me, God damn it! - What's the problem here?
这里有人违规
There's been a breach.
坏了 他是雷克斯
Oh, shit. That's Rex.
他是采集者 把他放出来
He's a collector! Get him out of there!
都闪开
Move!
-让我出去 -快开门啊
- Let me out of here! - Open up!
救救我们
Help us!
狂欢节的鲜肉
这边来
Right this way!
节目马上要开始了
Show's about to begin!
带上你的武器
Bring your weapons...
米格尔
Miguel?
戴尔
Dale.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing home?
我休假了
I'm on leave.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
一年参加一次清除能安抚我接下来的36♥4♥天
Purging one day a year keeps me on point the other 36♥4♥.
试试 兄弟
Try it out, brother.
我们是士兵
We're soldiers.
我们不会伤害平民
We don't hurt civilians.
不 我不会参加的 兄弟
No, this ain't for me, brother.
好吧
All right.
我现在没空说话 妈妈
I can't talk right now, Ma.
护士说你在我睡着的时候打电♥话♥来了
The nurses said you called while I was asleep.
没什么的 妈妈 回去睡觉吧
It was nothing, Ma. Go back to bed.
听着 我知道你打电♥话♥给我肯定不会是没什么
Now look, I know you didn't call me to say nothing.
说吧 怎么了
Spit it out. What's the matter?
简 我没时间和你扯 宝贝
Jane, I don't have time for this, baby.
怎么了
What's wrong?
简
Jane.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我...
I...
只是想让你知道
just wanted to let you know...
怎么了
What?
我只是希望告诉你
I just wanted to let you know
不管发生了什么
that no matter what happens--
不管发生什么...
whatever happens...
我爱你
that I love you.
宝贝
Baby.
怎么了
What's wrong?
简
Jane.
怎么回事
What is this?
里克
Rick.
里克
Rick.
里克 听我说
Rick, listen to me.
我们得离开 我们得离开...
We need to leave. We need to get out--
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
这些枪声听起来很近
Those gunshots are really close.
来
Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没事的 没事的
It's fine, it's fine.
斯坦顿的安保是最棒的...
The Stantons have the best security--
上帝啊
Holy shit.
怎么回事
What?
-莱拉 开门 -不不不
- Lila, open the door! - No, no! No, no, no.
不 我们得躲起来 詹娜 躲起来
No, we need to hide, Jenna. We need to hide.
-地窖 -什么
- The cellar. - What?
-相信我 -什么
- You have to trust me. - What?
走
Come on.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
大卫
David?
是我 简
It's me, Jane.
安全系统被破坏
Safety compromised.
前往最近的恐慌室
Access the nearest available panic room.
这边
This way!
安全系统被破坏
Safety compromised.
前往最近的恐慌室
Access the nearest available panic room.
走走走
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表