剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
这辆车往帐篷去了 快走
The cart's going to the tent. Let's go.
那边
There!
那边 抓住他们
Right there! Get them!
站住
Stop.
把手举起来
Hands in the air.
小佩 给
Pen, here.
-他们在那里 -这边
- There they are! - This way!
把这个扔掉
Throw this, now!
-举起手来 -把手举起来
- Put your hands up! - Hands in the air.
从那边走 那边
Hey, go out that side! Right there!
快点
Hurry!
站住 举起手来
Stop. Hands in the air.
你被困住了 如同笼中之兽
You're trapped, like an animal locked in a cage.
那么答案是什么
So what's the answer?
获得自♥由♥ 没错
Break free. That's right.
"给你疲惫的 可怜的
"Give me your tired, your poor,
瑟缩着的民众以自♥由♥"
your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
自♥由♥女神像下刻着这首诗是有原因的
That's on the Statue of Liberty for a reason.
因为她是美国自♥由♥的标志
Because she's America's symbol of freedom.
她举着火炬 帮我们照明前方
She holds a torch to help us find our way.
这也是我为你提供的
That's what I'm offering you.
火炬
The torch.
来接过去吧
Now come and take it.
因为我们都是周围的环境 我们的成长
Because we're all products of our environment,
过去的产物
our upbringing, our history.
但是了解你是谁的唯一办法
But the only way to understand who you are
就是要知道你来自于哪里
is to recognize where you came from.
这样你才能知道
That's how you'll know what
你能成为怎样的人
you're capable of becoming.
接下来带来清除家庭购物网
And now you're Purge AccuView weather report
为您播出的清除天气预报
brought to you by PSN: Purge Home Shopping Network.
我们现在有好消息
Now we've got good news for those of you--
莱拉死了
Lila's dead.
天啊
Oh, my God.
詹娜
Jenna.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
关于这一切
About everything.
天啊 今晚 今晚...
God, this night-- this night is...
她知道今晚是什么的夜晚
She knows what night it is.
-詹娜 -宝宝知道
- Jenna... - The baby knows.
她不喜欢
And she hates it.
她就像她的妈妈
She's just like her mom.
你救不了莱拉的 你知道的 对吗
You couldn't have saved Lila. You know that. Right?
你努力过了 但我们自己都差点没逃出来
You tried but we barely got out ourselves.
我知道你肯定感觉很糟糕 但是
And I know how awful you must feel, but...
但是 我们需要保护我们的家庭
I mean, come on, we have to protect our family,
不管怎么样
no matter what.
过来
Come here.
没事了
It's okay.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
天啊 我怎么又饿了
Ah, Jesus, how am I hungry again?
你要我
Do you want me
给你做点鸡蛋吗
to make you some eggs?
好
Okay.
我能不能问问她
Do you mind if I ask her if she would like to
要不要也点一些
place an order for carryout?
行吗
Yeah?
-稍等 -好
- One second. - Okay.
我和你妈妈想问问
Hey, uh, your mom and I were wondering
你要不要来一点炒鸡蛋
if you would like some scrambled eggs.
她说想吃两面煎的
She says she would like them over-easy.
真的吗
Oh, really?
配培根
With bacon.
两面煎配培根
Over-easy with bacon it is.
你还有什么需要吗
You need anything else?
我只希望今晚赶紧结束
- I just want tonight to be over.
我知道 马上结束了
I know. It almost is.
我们去吃东西吧
Let's go eat.
别担心 他们进不来
Don't worry, they can't get inside.
救命
Help! Help me!
他们要杀了我 拜托
They're gonna kill me, please!
放我进去 拜托
Let me in, please!
救命
Please, help!
救命
Help! Please!
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表