剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
泰格驾到 站在18号♥发球点上
Here comes Tiger, lining up on the 18th tee.
我要击球了
Fore!
你来这干什么
What are you doing out here?
我妹妹
My sister.
她是这个世界上我唯一的亲人
She's all I've got left in the world.
你的巴士就在那头 穿过那片可怕的地方就是
Your bus is down there, right through that shitstorm.
好吧 你们是来拍摄暴♥力♥场景的
Yeah, well, you guys are here filming the violence,
那就开进去
so drive in there.
这不是有变焦镜头吗
That's why God made zoom lenses.
有时候 我们需要勇气去完成这件事
Sometimes, we need to be brave to do this job.
没人说我们一定得蛮干
Nobody said we'd have to be stupid.
对不住了 朋友
Sorry, mate.
-你父母会为你骄傲的 -谢谢
- Your parents would be proud. - Thanks.
祝你好运 我真心希望你能找到她
Good luck. I really hope you find her.
这个人为我工作十年了
This man worked for me for...ten years.
十年
Ten years?
我信任他
I trusted him.
结果他一直在偷我的建筑工地
It turns out he's been raiding my construction sites,
偷铜线去卖♥♥钱
stealing copper wire and reselling it.
今晚有很多特权 其中一项就是
And one of the many perks of tonight
不用劳烦每年付费的律师们
is not getting tied up for years paying lawyers
为自己惩罚别人
to punish people for you.
不 在清除之夜 我们自己动手
No, on Purge Night, we do it ourselves.
请别出声 嘘 嘘
Oh, oh, shh, shh, shh. Please.
我太失礼了 请见谅 我道歉
I am being so rude. Please, I apologize.
你们是我尊贵的客人 应该让你们来
You are my guests. I insist.
来吧
Go on.
-我不想死啊 -嘘 别说话
- I don't want to die - Shh, shh, shh.
求求你 别杀我
Please, don't.
里克
Rick.
我觉得 我们就不了吧
I think--I think we're good.
别别别 来嘛
No, no, no, come on.
来嘛 今晚肯定有你想清除的东西
Please, there must be something you need to purge.
无意冒犯您和新国父集团
No disrespect to you or the NFFA,
只是我们不想做
but we don't do this.
-里克 这是真的吗 -是的
- Rick, is that true? - Uh, yes.
-对不起 -不不不
- I'm sorry. - No, no, no.
我才是那个该说对不起的人 真的
I am the one who's sorry. Please, please.
艾莉搞这个聚会
This is why Ellie plans the parties.
就是想把每个人的看法都搞清楚
Because she keeps everybody's politics straight
这样我才不会说错话
so I don't put my foot in my mouth.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
今晚的第一个
First one of the night.
詹娜 等等 詹娜 等等我
Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, stop, stop, stop, stop.
-停停停 没事的 -我得离开这
- Stop, stop, stop, it's okay. - I have to get out.
你知道的 我们不能离开
We can't, okay? You know that.
我就知道这样的事情会发生
I knew something like this could happen,
但这比我想象得可怕多了
but it's so much worse than I thought.
他的鲜血 一下子就
The blood, it was--
-他在求饶啊 -没事的
- He was begging. - It's okay.
-他在求饶啊 -会没事的
- He was begging. - It's going to be okay.
-会过去的 -这一切怎么会过去
- It's going to be okay. - How is any of this okay?
我们刚刚才见证了一个男的在我们面前被杀
We just saw a man get shot right in front of us.
我们就这么站着 什么也没干
We just stood there. We did nothing.
我知道 我知道 这感觉糟透了
I know, I know, I know, I know, it was awful.
好了 你看我的手 我的手都还在颤抖
Okay, look at my hands. They're--they're still shaking.
你接过了枪 你怎么能接过来呢
You took the gun. How could you do that?
我不知道 我我
I don't know, I just--
人一下子就木了 你知道吗
I went numb, okay?
感觉就像我在躯体之外注视着我自己
It--it was like I was watching someone else.
如果当时我什么也没说 你会那样做吗
Would you, if I hadn't said anything?
不会的 小詹
No, Jen.
绝不会 别这样 你知道我的
Never. Come on, you know that.
我们不能和杀人犯做交易
We can't do business with that murderer.
别这样 我们说好了的
Come on, we talked about this.
我们要拿到他的钱
We're going to take his money,
然后我们 我们拿钱去做好事
and we're--we're going to do good with it.
不 里克 你看看这个地方
No. Look around, Rick.
如果拿了他的钱 我们跟他们又有什么两样
If we take his money, we are no better than any of them.
是啊 但这就是我们生存的世界
Yeah, but this is the world we're living in.
我们不能改变大清除
We can't change the Purge,
但我们可以改变我们的生活
but we can change our lives.
亲爱的 这
Babe, this...
这笔生意 是改变一辈子的一笔生意
This deal, I mean, this-- this is the deal of a lifetime.
我不能拿他的钱 我不会这样的
I can't take his money. I won't do it.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
我们就
Let's just...
我们就好好挺过今晚
Let's get through tonight.
我们 我们一会儿再好好想想
We--we can sort through everything later
然后想个新计划 好吗
and come up with a new plan, okay?
而且 焦虑对肚子里的孩子也不好
Besides, this stress can't be good for the baby.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
好了 我
Right, I'm, um...
我去给我俩拿点喝的过来
I'm going to go get us something to drink.
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Okay.
别这样 我家里还有小孩
No, I got kids! No!
那下次就别喊别人给小费了
Don't ask for tips next time!
马克 艾莉森
Mark, Alison?
你看到有人出去吗
You see anyone come through here?
有一男一女
Yeah, a man and a woman.
我们要他们别出去 但他们不听
We told them not to go, but they didn't listen.
-要我们护送你吗 -我没事 谢谢
- Would you like an escort? - I'm fine, thank you.
-女士 -我说了我没事
- Ma'am-- - I said I'm fine.
如果你有什么需要就叫我们
We're here if you need anything.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no!
你为什么要这么做 艾莉森
Why did you do this, Alison?
-你能听到我说话吗 -我屈服了
- Can you hear me? - I succumbed.
醒醒 听得到吗 听得到吗
Come on, can you hear me? Can you hear me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊 他死了 天啊 他死了
Oh, my God, he's dead. God, he's dead.
那...
So...
你来和人事说给我升职
do you notify HR about my promotion,
还是我自己去
or is that on me?
小詹
Jen?
-不好意思 -好的
- Excuse me. - No problem.
她去哪里了
Where the hell did she go?
我们的国父 赋予了我们大清除
Our Founding Fathers, give us this Purge,
我们的衣食 原谅我们的擅闯
our yearly bread, and forgive our trespasses,
我们将被净化
for we will be cleansed.
我们的国父 赋予了我们大清除
Our Founding Fathers, give us this Purge,
我们的衣食 原谅我们的擅闯
our yearly bread, and forgive our trespasses,
我们将被净化
for we will be cleansed.
他们如此爱你 孩子
You are so loved, my child.
你终于能重新和他们团聚了
I am so happy you are finally rejoining them.
他们准备好迎接你了
They are ready for you,
就在门的那一边
waiting on the other side of that door.
佩内洛普
Penelope.
清除她的血肉 净化她的灵魂
Purify her flesh, cleanse her soul.
鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤
The Giving is here. The Invisible awaits.
-去拿攻城槌 -佩内洛普 过来
- Get the battering ram. - Penelope, come here.
-佩内洛普 过来 -过来 孩子
- Penelope, come here! - Come on, mija!
过来 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
-该死 -快走 他们进来了
- Shit, shit! - Go, go, they're inside.
我以为留在这里很安全
I thought it was safe to stay.
那混♥蛋♥骗了我们 孩子
That pendejo lied to us, mijo.
待在衣橱里 快 躲进去
Stay in the closet. Quick, get in the closet.
快点
Come on.
不不不 孩子 不行
No, no, no, no, no, mijo, no, no.
-我能帮忙 -不 孩子 听着
- I can help. - No, mijo, listen.
我很爱你 你很勇敢
I love you so much, and you're so brave,
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表