剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
但我需要你回去 帮助你的妹妹
but I need you to go back in there and help your sister.
好吗 永远保护好她
Okay? Protect her, always.
-快点 -进去 进去
- Go. - Get in, get in.
好
Okay.
滚出我的房♥子 滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house! Get out of my house--
好了 一个倒了 肯定还有一个
All right, that's one. There's got to be another here.
好了
Okay.
妈妈 你能躲进来的 妈妈 你可以的
Come on, Mommy, you can fit. Mommy, you can fit.
我没事的 宝贝 别出声
I'll be fine baby girl, okay? Don't make a peep.
-妈妈 你会受伤的 -别出声
- Mommy, you're gonna get hurt. - Don't make a peep, okay?
在你再次听到警报之前都不要出来
Do not come out until after you hear those sirens again.
保证你们俩要在一起
Promise me you'll say together.
好
Okay.
我爱你们 好吗
I love you, okay?
-这边 这边 -看看厕所
- In here, in here. - Check the bathroom.
发现一名女性
Got a female.
-在逃 -不要
- Running! - Please don't!
-喂 -放开我 放开我
- Hey! - Let me go, let me go!
-我抓到她了 -拜托 我要去接我的孩子
- I got her. - Please, I have to go get my kids,
他们没回家
they're not here.
你们俩把剩下四户都清了
You two, go ahead and shoot the next four.
我不害怕 别害怕
I'm not afraid. Don't be afraid.
我觉得这里没有人了
I don't think there's any more in here.
应该安全了
Probably clear.
我爱你 妈妈 我好爱你
I love you, Mommy. I love you so much.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid--
再见 佩内洛普
Goodbye, Penelope.
这是我们今晚的配额
That's our quota for the night.
我不是来挑起争斗的 我是来找一辆校车
I'm not here for a fight. I'm here for a bus.
停车
Stop!
停车
Stop.
佩内洛普
Penelope?
佩内洛普·格雷罗 你在吗 小佩
Penelope Guerrero? Are you in there, Pen?
佩内洛普在哪里
Where's Penelope?
-祝您清除愉快 -她在哪里
- Good Purge to you. - Where is she?
她在哪里 她去哪里了
Where is she? Where did she go?
我妹妹去哪里了
Where's my sister?
我们都是你的兄弟姐妹
We are all your sisters, all your brothers--
闭嘴 佩内洛普在哪里
Shut the fuck up. Where's Penelope?
佩内洛普修女
Sister Penelope?
她已经出发了
She has departed.
-你杀了她吗 -不 我爱她
- Did you kill her? - No, never, I loved her.
-那她在哪里 -她被带走了
- Then where is she? - She was taken.
-被谁带走 -修女们
- Taken by who? - The nuns.
对不起 你刚错过了她
I'm sorry, you just missed her.
别担心 佩内洛普修女现在自♥由♥了
Worry not. Sister Penelope is so free now.
关门 出发
Close, let's go.
所有人都有清除的欲望
Everybody has the urge to purge.
恐惧是最好的小偷
Fear is the great thief.
如果你听之任之 你就会被其蒙蔽
If you let her inside, she will rob you blind.
它会夺走一切
She will take everything she can.
不是所有人都有勇气
Not everyone has the courage
聆听自己内心的声音
to listen to their inner voice.
恳求他们站起来
The voice that begs them to rise up.
为梦想而战斗的声音
To fight to achieve their dreams.
是什么阻止了他们 是恐惧
What stops them? Fear.
但是你 今天不会
But not you, not today.
今天 你原来的生活都已被抛诸脑后
Today, your old life is behind you.
今晚 是全新的你
Tonight, your new one lies straight ahead.
-不 拜托 不要 -该死
- No, please, stop, please! - Shit!
拜托 不管你是谁
Please, please, whoever you are,
-放我一命 -你的房♥子已经被人闯入了
- just let me live-- - Your house has been breached.
别害怕 跟我来
Don't be afraid. Come with me.
因为你有能力 有勇气
Because you had the strength and the courage
有毅力面对你的恐惧
and the fortitude to face your fears,
你的梦想都会实现
all your dreams will come true.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表