剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
不 你过不去
No, you can't.
我会想办法
I'll find a way.
这不在你能力范围内 小子
It's above your pay grade, kid.
求你了 这是我妹妹啊
Come on , man. Look, it's my sister.
求你了
Please.
我已经把一切都给你了
I already gave you everything I have,
那辆车
the car.
我现在什么也没有了
I don't have anything else left.
帮帮我吧
Help me out here.
欢迎来到昔时之境 血祭嘉年华
Welcome to Bygone, the Carnival of Flesh.
一个庆祝千古杀戮的庆典
A celebration of killing through the ages.
走进一本真实的生活史册
Step inside a real life history book where you can
让你可以像祖先一样放火 刺人 猛锤
burn, stab, bludgeon, just like your ancestors did.
-大清洗的冲动 -来这里买♥♥T恤
- The urge to purge. - Get your T-shirts right here.
就是这种世道
The way of the world.
我们这里有你能找到的最好的复♥制♥品
We have the best replicas you'll find anywhere.
加特林枪 美国土著箭头
Gatling guns, Native American arrowheads,
和在国内能找到的最大的砍刀
and the largest selection of broadswords in the state.
这边 快上来 是这边
This way, come on up. This way.
在拍卖♥♥处可购买♥♥
Live martyrs are available for purchase
活着的殉道者
in the auction area.
昔时之境接受现金 支票和比特币支付
Bygone accepts cash, check, and Bitcoin.
大清除和净化
Purge and purify.
转起来吧
Round and round you go!
看起来大约是1米72左右
Looks to be about 5'8".
不会持续很长时间 肯定不出他的意料
Not gonna last as long so he's sure to see it coming.
我们从100美元开始下注
Let me start the bidding at 100.
100有了 有没有150美元的
I see 100. Give me 150.
150有了 很好 现在是200美元了
There's 150. Yes, it's 200 now.
400美元 有500美元吗 我看到500了
400, can we get five? There's five.
600美元 有人出600美元吗
600, anyone for 600?
500一次 500两次 500美元成交
Going once, going twice, sold for $500.
女士们先生们 下一个殉道者
And ladies and gentlemen, we've got our next martyr
正在走上坡道
coming up the ramp.
-快走 -白人男性 1米72 145美元起
- Walk. - Caucasian male, 5'9", 145.
开始投标 200美元
Starting bid, $200.
继续走
Just keep walking!
有300美元吗 有了
Can I get 300? Three.
有400美元吗 有人出400美元的吗
And can I get four? Anybody got four?
这不对 我要回到我妻子身边【轴不对
/an8This is a mistake! I need to get back to my wife.
让我离开这里
Let me out of here.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
我真不敢相信你是在这种环境长大的
- I can't believe you grew up around this.
-这是你的父母 -是的
- These are your parents. - Yeah.
这是你的家
This is your home.
你是怎么应对这些的
How did you deal with that?
在我有记忆之前 这种事一发生
I've been closing my eyes and covering my ears
我就一直闭着眼睛捂着耳朵
at these things since before I can remember.
我的意思是 这真的就是我一生
I mean, that is literally what I've been rebelling against
一直在反抗的
my whole life.
拿走他的钱 离开这个国家
Taking his money. Leaving the country.
帮助人们而不是伤害他们
Helping people instead of hurting them.
这就是我还击的方式
It's how I fight back.
我曾经以为我会在
Once upon a time I kind of thought I'd end up
非营利性的世界里生活
in the non-profit world.
我能想象的到
I can see that.
是吧
Yeah.
大学毕业后 我还真得到过一份
After college I actually had a job offer
经济适用房♥方面的工作邀请
in affordable housing.
我差点就接了这个工作
I almost took it.
真的很想接的
Really wanted to.
那为什么没接呢
Why didn't you?
因为里克和我计划一起创业
Well, Rick and I had planned to start a business together.
然后我们就创业去了
So we did,
然后就变成了现在这样
and here I am.
也许你还是可以拥有以前的一切的
Mmm, maybe you can still have it all.
把你公♥司♥的部分利润投入到低价住房♥中
Donate some of your company's profits to low income housing.
目前公♥司♥的利润只能让我们
Profits are kind of just barely covering the bills
勉强收支平衡
at the moment.
一定会有办法的 你很有才华
There's gotta be a way. You're so talented.
谢谢 我喜欢你的乐观主义
Thank you. I love your optimism.
我只是觉得这是未来才会实现的
I just think this is something for the someday list.
未来 这是你你现在就理应拥有的
Someday? You deserve this today.
说吧 你需要什么
Come on. What would it take?
一大堆现金
A huge pile of cash.
就这些
Is that all?
而且我还少个有钱的爸爸
And I'm just a little short in the rich daddy department.
用我的吧
Take mine.
他公♥司♥有一个投资部门
His company's got an investment arm.
抱歉 我就是没法同意他的政见
I'm sorry, I just can't get on board with his politics.
你觉得我会同意吗
And you think I can?
这才是最好的部分
That's the best part.
我们从他那拿走的每一分钱
Every dollar we take from him
都是新国父集团的钱
is a dollar out of the NFFA's pocket.
所以你认为我们应该继续交易吗
So you think we should still go forward with the deal?
只要这个理由真是正确的
Only if it's really for the right reasons.
我和你是例外
You and me, we're the exceptions.
-我担心... -什么
- I worry that... - What?
对里克来说 钱才是更重要的
For Rick it's more about the money, you know?
比他所意识到的还重要
More than he even realizes.
我觉得他要成为这个世界的一部分
I feel like he needs to be a part of this world.
而我只想离开
All I need to do is leave.
任何一晚 你都可以走
Any other night, you could.
谢谢你听我诉苦
Thanks. For listening.
当然
Of course.
其实
Actually...
你才是我回来的原因
That's why I came home.
我要见你
I needed to see you.
我根本忘不了你 我没...
You completely ghosted me and I didn't--
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
小詹 我是因为你才来的
Jen, you're the only reason I'm here.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
所有的事
About everything.
我讨厌事情那样结束
I hate how it ended.
-简直是一团糟 -嗯
- Got so messy and... - Yeah.
但我知道你想要什么
But I know what you want.
-我给不了 -你可以的
- And I just can't. - You could.
我知道我们可以的
I know we could.
不 我们不聊这个话题
No, we're not having this conversation.
这也是里克的孩子 我们要开始成为一家人
This is Rick's child, too. We're starting a family.
-家人可以有各种形式 -莱拉
- Families come in all shapes and sizes. - Lila.
我不是叫你离开他
I'm not asking you to leave him.
我没有
I'm not, okay?
我只是想你知道
I just want you to know
我会毫不犹豫地和你一起养大这孩子
that I would raise that baby with you in a heartbeat.
我会抱她
I would hold her
照顾她
and take care of her
爱护她
and love her.
还有你
And you, too.
对我来说没这么简单
It's not that simple for me.
可以很简单的
It could be.
想想我们一起可以做些什么
Think about what we could do together.
我该回楼下了
I should get back downstairs.
好
Right.
下一位竞拍品将要上场
We have our next candidate coming up the ramp.
白人男性 光头
He's a Caucasian male, bald head,
看起来像某人的父亲
looks like somebody's father.
有人出价五百吗 五百美元
Can I get five? $500.
有人出价七百 七百美元
There's seven. $700.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表