剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
变成一丘之貉
and the best of us just a little less than.
你错了
You're wrong.
过去的简不会这样据理力争
The old Jane was not this feisty.
今晚她感受到了大清除的力量
She's feeling the power of The Purge tonight.
不对
No, no.
不 乔 是别的原因
No, Joe, it was something else.
我这一生
I've tried to live my life
努力秉持诚信与尊重
with integrity and respect
对待自己 对待他人 对待规则
for myself, for others, for the rules.
我为自己赢得了机会
I earned my opportunities.
甚至当一些人说我该利用其他
Even when some people said that I should use other...
身体优势得到更多好处时 我拒绝了
attributes to sweeten the deal, I said no.
然后我进入了现实世界
Then I got into the real world
发现作为职业女性
and I found out that being a professional woman,
真正的工作就是身体强健
the real job is to be a good sport,
为了一半的机会加倍努力地工作
to work twice as hard for half the opportunity,
任由你这样的人拿晋升画饼
letting men like you dangle advancement
向我许诺 成功的代价
and promise me that the cost of success
就是忍♥受更多关于我美臀无伤大雅的玩笑
is enduring a few more harmless jokes about my nice ass.
但是大清除会让我扳回来 对吗
But The Purge is the equalizer, right?
我扣动扳机的机会
My chance to take the brass ring at gunpoint.
如果它合法
It can't be immoral...
就不邪恶 对吗
if it's legal, right?
我向你忏悔 我参加清除了
I'll give you a confession. I Purged.
我杀了只讨厌的蠢猪
Killed a repugnant pig.
你知道那给我什么感觉吗
Do you know what it made me feel?
只有羞愧
Nothing but shame.
我为了一个性侵犯者
I compromised who I am
放弃了我的为人
and what I've worked a lifetime to be
以及我秉持了一生的原则
for a sexual predator.
我赖以生存的东西
What a thing to live with.
用不了多久你就不必靠它活着了
You're not gonna have to live with it for very much longer.
这一切让你很自豪吗
You're so proud of all this?
深挖陈年的欺凌事件
Digging up old bullies
追踪糟糕的约会
and tracking down bad dates,
把你们的问题全怪到我们头上
blaming us for all your problems?
你耗费了多少时间和精力
How much time and energy did you spend?
你以为你迈向了自♥由♥之路吗
You think you're on the path to freedom?
你没看到这让你变得多渺小吗
You don't see how small this makes you?
大清除什么也没修复 乔
Purging fixes nothing. It fixes nothing, Joe.
它只为我们带来了你这样的人
It just gives us people like you
现在还有我这样的人 仅此而已
and now, people like me, and that's it.
仅此而已
That's it!
你没事吧 兄弟
You okay, brother?
米格尔
Miguel?
她生死未卜
She's either alive or she's not.
这家伙不知道等待他的是什么
This dude has no idea what's coming for him.
我们两个海军陆战队员没人敢惹
We're two badass marines
后备箱里装着个军♥火♥库
with an arsenal in our trunk.
专注点把事情搞定
Let's focus and get it done.
我很专注 皮特
I'm focused, Pete.
我知道我们能赢得胜利
I know we can win this.
火箭弹 闪开
RPG! Get out!
我警告过那个孩子
I warned that kid.
别干涉大人的生活
You don't mess with a man's livelihood.
不管他们还剩什么 都给我拖出来
Drag whatever's left of them out of that car.
我们需要证据 否则拿不到钱
We need proof, or we don't collect.
里面没尸体 雷克斯
No bodies in here, Rex.
跟我来 伙计们
Come on, guys.
真是慷慨陈词
I mean, that's a lot of pretty words,
但不是我想要的
but not the ones I asked for.
我不会再求你
I'm not gonna beg.
规则解释过了
I explained the rules.
-再见 简 -住手
- Bye, Jane. - Stop!
你说过我们都会得到公平的审判
You told us we'd all get a fair trial,
但她说的话你连听都没听
but you didn't even listen to what she said.
她给你一个忏悔 你应该放了她
She did give you a confession. You should let her go.
大清除没把我治好 也治不了你
Purging didn't fix me, Joe. It won't fix you either.
-你们两个都给我闭嘴 -治不了
- Enough! - Both of you. It won't.
你给我坐下 还轮不到你说话呢
And you sit down. It's not your turn to speak.
谁也得不到宽恕
Nobody's getting mercy.
每个人都要偿还自己的罪恶
Everyone will answer for their sins.
我有什么罪 我们从来都没见过
What sins do I have? We've never met.
-我为什么在这 -你
- What am I doing here? - You?
你就是这个国家的问题所在
You are everything that's wrong with this country.
你就是我们需要大清除的原因
You're the reason we need The Purge.
我们不需要再找来找去的了 宝贝
You know, we don't need to shop around anymore, babe.
那个就很完美了
That one was perfect.
那是最贵的
It was the most expensive one.
不该为个婴儿床花这么多钱
No one should ever spend that amount on a baby crib.
我只是觉得该
Well, I think it's nothing
给我们宝宝最好的东西
but the best for the little guy, just saying.
就算没有泰姬陵般的婴儿床
She or he will be just fine
他或者她都会一样好的
without the Taj Mahal of baby cribs.
-再考虑考虑吧 -我说了算
- Okay, just think about it. - I'm the boss.
-吃的我买♥♥好了 -不用谢
- I got the food. - You're welcome.
我不是你的门童
I'm not your goddamn doorman.
你要杀我就为了这个
You want to kill me for that?
你还不明白你做了什么吗
Do you not understand what you did?
难道你这么自以为是 到现在都不明白
Are you so self-absorbed that you can't grasp
那天你的无礼意味着什么吗
what your failure that day represents?
你个被宠坏的死孩子
You spoiled brat!
世界上有两种人
There are two kinds of people in the world--
建设者和索取者
builders and takers.
工作者和孩子
Workers and babies.
我是建设者 而你建设过什么
I'm a builder. What have you ever built?
你们一整代人
Your whole generation,
你们就只是索取 索取 索取
you just take and take and take
根本没有重塑我们的概念国家
with no idea the sacrifices made,
不知道需要付出怎样的牺牲和劳作
the work put into remolding our country!
我父母都为国捐躯了
My parents died for this country--
闭嘴
Shut up!
头上顶着把枪
With a gun to your head,
你都无法服从规则
you can't follow a goddamn rule.
你表示尊敬
You show respect!
起码的礼貌 你说"谢谢"
Common decency. You say "Thank you."
我说"不用谢" 还有你
I say "You're welcome." And you!
你不该羞辱一个
You do not humiliate someone
想要给你一段快乐时光的人
who's just trying to show you a good time.
-简 做得好 -快走 快走
- Yes, Jane! - Go-go-go-go!
不
No!
-好啊 -加油 简
- Yes! - Come on, Jane!
逃出去
Get out of here!
杀了他
Kill him!
不 不 不
No, no, no-no-no...
清除你
Purge you.
清除你
Purge you...
臭婊♥子♥
Bitch!
简
Jane.
不要啊 简
Come on, Jane. No.
我把垃圾扔出去
I'll take out the trash.
下一个是贝坦科尔特夫妇
And the Betancourts will be next.
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
不会的
No, we're not.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure something out.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表