剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
这些钱都用来资助这次任务
All of the money is used to support the mission,
用来资助你们这样的人
to support people like you, like all of you.
听着 别被她糊弄了
Look, don't let her twist this.
她选择我们是因为新国父集团
She picked us because the NFFA
告诉她 我们是没人要的
told her we were disposable.
不是我选的你 是你选择了我
I didn't choose you. You chose me.
我在尽我一切努力让这个世界
I am trying to make the world a better place
-变得更好 -胡扯
- by any means necessary. - Bullshit.
你曾经明白的
You understood that once.
在我的照料下 你过得不开心吗
Were you not happy under my care?
我曾经是的 但这都是基于...
I was, but it was based--
你是的
You were.
你很开心
You were happy.
然而现在自私已经蒙蔽了你的判断
And now self-interest has clouded your judgment
让你变得软弱
and made you weak.
我早该料到你还没有准备好
I should've known that you weren't ready.
还没好 今年还不行
Not yet. Not this year.
永远不行
Not ever.
你以为自己在干什么 过来
What the hell do you think you're doing? Come here!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开她
Let her go.
伙计 我只是个开公交的
Hey, man, I just drive the bus.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
那我带你去个安全的地方怎么样
How about I take you somewhere safe?
那间酒馆 非常安全
The Cantina. It's safe.
不
No.
米格尔
Miguel!
小佩
Pen!
小佩
Pen!
佩内洛普
Penelope!
小佩 小佩
Pen! Pen!
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
解除系统
System disarmed.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道
I have no idea.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表