剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
-行使酌处权 -你又来了
- right in the standard-- - There you go again,
甩这些专业术语
throwing $10 words at me
还以为我跟不上你说的话
because you think I can't follow along.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想我能带大家离开这里
I think I can get us out of here.
别再浪费我们的时间了
Stop wasting our time.
你会帮忙吗
Will you help?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我要的只有忏悔
What I want is a confession.
快点 里克 把真♥相♥说出来吧
Come on, Rick, tell the truth.
我是在说 我付了你钱
I am. I paid you.
这些都不重要了
Doesn't even matter now.
他还是会杀了我们
He's going to kill us.
也许是这个结局是逃不掉的
Maybe this was the inevitable end.
什么 你怎么能这么说
What? How can you say that?
我们跟自己说 可以拿恶魔的钱
We told ourselves we could take the devil's money
-去做好事 -詹娜
- and do great things with it. - Jenna...
我想在我们决定拿恶魔钱的那一刻
I think the moment we decided to take money from the devil,
不管出于什么理由
whatever the reason,
我们打开了通往这里的那扇门
we opened the door to this.
不不不 我们不该遭此一劫
No. No, no. We don't deserve this.
忏悔
Confess.
我在和我妻子说话
I'm talking to my wife.
我保证我绝对不会
Look, I promise, I would never--
拜托 里克
Please, Rick.
我不想我们彼此最后说的都是谎言
I don't want the last thing we say to each other to be a lie.
我爱你
I love you.
忏悔
Confess.
忏悔 快忏悔
Confess! Say it!
好好
Okay! Okay...
是我做的
I did it.
我们投资在市中心的那个项目失败了
We took a bath on the project downtown.
我不得不降低成本
And I had to cut costs.
我在他的合同上发现了一个漏洞
I found a loophole in his contract,
所以我利用了这点
so I took advantage,
但那只是做生意的一部分而已
but, I mean, it's just part of business.
那个漏洞
The loophole.
-老天爷 -你气的不是我 乔
- Jesus Christ. - You're not mad at me, Joe.
而是事情的运作方式
You're mad at the way things are.
看看你周围
Just look around.
世界的运作方式就是这样的
This is the way the world works.
人们就是在互相伤害
Everyone screws everyone all the way down the line.
你觉得我没有受到市政管理官员的压榨吗
You think I wasn't getting squeezed by city managers?
还有区域规划局和该死的银行
And the zoning board and the Goddamn bank?
我看到这些是如何折磨并摧毁我爸妈
I saw it do this to my parents and it broke them.
我不会让这种事发生在我们身上
I wasn't going to let it happen to us.
你准备好接受你的判决了吗
Are you ready for your judgment?
听我说
Listen to me.
我爱你
I love you.
我很爱很爱你
I love you so much.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
她和这些事毫无关系
She had nothing to do with this, okay?
她根本都不知情
She didn't-- she didn't even know.
我知道你要杀我 但是
I know you're gonna kill me, but--
求你放她走吧
please can you just let her go?
让我们的女儿活下来吧
Let our daughter live.
-同伙一样有罪 -不不 天呐 不要
- Guilty by association. - No! No, Jesus, no.
我愿意做任何事
I'll do anything.
-求你了 -我知道你愿意
- Please. - I know you will.
我相信公平
I believe in fairness.
和妥协
And in compromise.
我给你个选择 詹娜
I'm gonna give you a choice, Jenna.
清除你丈夫
Purge your husband.
教他承担自己所作所为的后果
Teach him the consequences of his actions
并活下去告诉你们女儿她父亲做了什么
and live to tell your daughter what her father did.
这把枪里有一颗子弹
There's one bullet in this gun.
如果你用在里克身上
If you use it on Rick,
我就让你和你孩子活下去
I'm gonna let you and the baby live.
看到什么了吗
See anything?
他们去哪了
The hell did they go?
再说一次我们在这干什么
Remind me again what the hell we're doing out here.
快
Hurry.
清除他
Purge.
我做不到 求你了
I can't. Please.
听着 我不会为这浪费时间
Look, I'm not gonna waste a lot of time with this.
要不你开枪 要不就我开两枪
Either you pull the trigger or I pull it twice.
清除我吧
Purge.
-里克 -动手吧
- Rick? - Do it.
没关系 詹娜 没关系
It's okay, Jenna. It's okay.
快点 快点 快点解开
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
今晚我们经历的一切
Everything we've been through tonight...
和莱拉的一切
Everything with Lila...
你不需要为我牺牲
You don't have to give your life for me.
这是我的错 小詹
This is my fault, Jen.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way out.
我很抱歉 里克
I'm so sorry, Rick.
我太沉醉于自己梦想 自己的感受
I got so wrapped up in my own dreams, my feelings.
我把咱俩的拥有的一切视为理所当然
I took what we had for granted.
不 我爱你
No. I love you.
-动手吧 -我做不到
- Do it. - No.
为了我们的孩子 詹娜 动手吧
For our baby, Jenna. Do it.
永别了
Good-bye.
开枪
Now!
忏悔得不错 詹娜
Nice confession, Jenna.
你真的以为我会给你把上膛的枪吗
Did you really think I was gonna give you a loaded weapon?
坐下
Sit down.
你和你宝宝安全了
You and the baby are safe,
因为我说话算话 对吧 里克
because a deal is a deal, right, Rick?
-不 放开我 -怎么回事
- No, let me go! - What the hell?
我有权清除
It's my right to Purge.
求你了 别杀我 别杀我
Please, please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.
我不想死
I don't want to d--
-现在投降太迟了吗 -你个混♥蛋♥
- Too late to surrender? - This son of a bitch.
看起来你帽子丢了
Looks like you lost your hat.
米格尔在哪
Where's Miguel?
他毁了嘉年华 有人悬赏缉拿他
There's a bounty on his head for wrecking the carnival.
我们拿赏金 我就又有钱了
We collect, I'm back in the black.
也许我们可以做个交易
Maybe we can make a deal.
我不想和你做交易 皮特
I don't want to make a deal with you, Pete.
都是你搞的事
You started all this shit.
你想要回你的钱 对吧
You want your money, right?
赏金是多少
What's the bounty?
我给你双倍
I'll double it.
双倍
Double?
告诉我数字
Just give me the number.
先把米格尔叫到这来
Call Miguel out here first.
放开她
Get away from her.
我有和你一样的权利
I have the right, same as you.
我需要净化
I need to cleanse.
你敢
Don't you dare.
她要我来清除
She is mine to purge.
快把它放下
Put it down, now.
你想要回你的钱 我会给你
Look, you want your money? I'll pay it.
如有必要 为了救他我愿意关掉酒吧
Hell, I'll bankrupt my bar if I have to to save his life.
还是你只想一枪打死他
Or would you rather just shoot him, dead?
因为你就是个小气 嗜杀成性的小混♥蛋♥
'Cause you're just a petty, bloodthirsty little shit.
老实说
If I'm being honest,
兼而有之
it's a little of both.
快点 赶紧走
Come on! Go, go, go, go, go, go.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表