剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
不会有问题的
It won't be a problem.
我一直在为这种事预备着
I have been ready and waiting for something like this.
像你的这种合同 是更高一级的
I mean, a contract like yours, it's a level up,
我很激动能够合作
and I'd be excited to tackle it.
说实话 这对我们来说也是很大的飞跃
Honestly, it's a big step up for us too.
我得跟你说 乔
I gotta tell you, Joe,
我觉得我一直在纠正错误的方向
I feel like I'm constantly righting the ship.
不停地救火
You know, putting out one fire after the other.
但只要有一个大突破就是值得的 对吧
But...one big break and it will all pay off, right?
我也期待着呢
I'm counting on it.
我明天开始可以吗
I can start tomorrow?
当然
I bet.
你拿到估价单后发给我好吗
No, why don't you send me your quotes when you have them?
我们一起分♥析♥数据 然后签合同
We'll go over the numbers and agree on a contract.
记得 我们规模小
Just remember, we're a small outfit,
没有太多迂回的空间
so there's not much wiggle room.
明白 好的
Got it. Great.
你想喝杯啤酒
Do you wanna get a beer
来好好庆祝我们未来的合作关系吗
and celebrate our potential partnership properly?
当然 喝啤酒没问题的
Sure, I could go for a beer.
第一轮我请客
I'll get the first round.
那我来给你讲讲你堂兄的光辉事迹
And I'll tell you a great story about your cousin.
好的
Okay.
我去
Shit.
我不需要解释什么是合同了吧
I don't have to explain what a contract is, do I?
我不知道 你知道什么是合同吗
I don't know, do you know what a contract is?
因为你已经同意了
Because you agreed to it.
你占了便宜
You took advantage.
你利用我缺乏经验的情况和我的热情
You used my inexperience and my enthusiasm
来确保有足够的对付我的空间
to make sure there was plenty of room in here to screw me.
这上面没有你的签字 詹娜
I don't see your signature here, Jenna.
一般是里克处理合同
Rick handles the contracts.
所以就不会弄脏你娇嫩的小手是吗
Is that so you don't dirty your delicate little hands?
因为我信任他
Because I trust him.
我也是
So did I.
然后你丈夫毁了我
And then your husband ruined me.
他说我工作的很差劲 疏忽大意
He said my work was subpar--negligent--
所以他不必付钱给我
so he wouldn't have to pay me.
为了你们公♥司♥能省几个钱
I lost all my other contracts
我失去了其他所有的客户
just so your company could save a few bucks.
乔 我们欠你的都付清了
Joe, we paid you everything we owed
然后你试图敲诈我
and then you tried to extort me.
我去过你办公室 你看到了
I came to your office. You saw.
你还记得吗 詹娜
Do you remember, Jenna?
我们协商了一个价钱
We agreed on a number.
我买♥♥了设备 定制软件
I bought equipment, custom software,
还根据这些雇了分包商
I hired subcontractors based on that.
对 但我意识到
Right, and I realize that
没有一个安全措施能通过检查
but, look, none of the security nodes passed the inspection.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我亲自检查了这个系统
I checked the system myself.
让我进来修理一下
Let me come in and fix it.
我确定我能找到是哪里出了问题
I'm sure I can figure out what went wrong.
乔 我已经不行了
Joe, I'm underwater here.
我不能再耽搁了
I can't take any more delays.
给我两天就好
Give me two days.
我们已经雇了别人了
We already hired somebody else.
所以我只能接受你说的这个系统是有问题的
So I have to just take your word that the system's faulty?
让我看看管理日志
Let me see the admin log.
我们之间结束了
We're done here.
你知道你是在耍我
You're screwing me and you know it.
我工作完成得很好 你现在来这套
I did good work and now you're pulling this?
我们有协议的
We agreed on terms.
是的 但是在那些精美的我甚至都读不出来的
Yeah, but you put stuff in the fine print
小本本里塞了各种花样
that I couldn't even pronounce.
你给我买♥♥了啤酒 你假装是我的搭档
You bought me a beer, you pretended to be my partner,
然后你能让我屈服吗
all so you could bend me over?
乔 你的工作做的...
Joe, your work was--
我的工作是一流的
My work was top notch.
但这并不重要
But that doesn't matter,
因为我只是在你成功路上的垫脚石 对吧
because I'm just cannon fodder on your way to the top, right?
另一场要扑的火
Another fire to put out.
不 我真的希望这个系统能有用的
No, I wanted this to work. I did.
这会毁了我的
This is going to put me under.
你在乎吗
Do you even care?
我这样做
I do and--
那就拿钱给我 你个混♥蛋♥
Then pay me, you prick!
知道吗
Okay, you know what?
别逼我们叫警♥察♥了
We don't want to have to call the police.
请离开这里
Please leave.
我知道你为什么不和你堂兄托尼来往了
I know why you don't hang out with your cousin Tony anymore.
谁让你现在高人一等呢 不是吗
Because you're better than us now, right?
-白领 大人物 -出去
- White collar. Big shot. - Get out.
去死吧 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的贱♥货♥
Go to hell, you smug son of a bitch.
所以说啊 詹娜
So what, Jenna?
你是真不知道自己嫁了个什么人
Are you really that blind to who you married
还是你心知肚明但心甘情愿
or is it just willful ignorance?
詹娜 我再重申一次
Jenna, I'm going to say this one more time.
我们把该给他的钱全都给了
We paid him exactly what we owed.
她不相信你
She doesn't believe you.
她看穿了你虚伪的面孔
She sees you for who you really are.
不 他敷衍偷懒 不是我的错
No, it's not my fault. He did shoddy work.
詹娜 他想让你清除佩内洛普
Jenna, he wants to Purge Penelope
就因为她少说了句"谢谢"
because she didn't say "Thank you."
你真的相信他说的话吗
Do you really trust what he's saying?
是你害我们变成这样
You put us here.
就是个普通的房♥子
It's just like the house.
该死
Damn it.
四周布满了炸♥药♥
It's rigged all the way around.
-你能拆除吗 -也许吧
- Can you take it apart? - Probably.
但我需要
But I need to--
快走 皮特
Let's go, Pete.
签名对你来说意味着什么 里克
What does a signature mean to you, Rick?
对我来说 意味着以诚信为基础的承诺
To me, it represents a promise made in good faith.
受法律保护的保证
A guarantee protected by the rule of law.
而今晚 法律将失去效应
Now, tonight, the rule of law is suspended.
而其他时候我们都要受法律的约束
But during the rest of the year we are bound by it.
只有这样我们的社会才能如期运行
It is the only way our society can function as intended.
你连这都不懂吗
Don't you understand that?
你无法凌驾于法律之上
You're not above the law.
既然签了合同就得遵守合约
You sign a contract, you honor it.
乔 我履行了合约上所有的条款
Joe, I fulfilled every element of that contract.
你知道自己签了什么合同
You knew what you were signing.
结果不如意并不是我的错
This isn't my fault. The end didn't check out.
还有人吗
You see anything?
应该暂时甩掉他们了
I think we lost them for now.
该死 走这边
Fuck This way.
你看到了什么
What do you got?
该死 两边都装了炸♥药♥
Shit. It's rigged on both sides.
接下来怎么办
What's the play?
你能在不引爆的前提下拆除那个炸♥药♥吗
Can you take that one down without it going off?
转移到其他地方
Move it to blow somewhere else?
应该可以 怎么了
I think so. Why?
把这个拆除
Grab that one.
一会再来拆墙上的那个
We'll go back for the one on the wall.
我掩护你
I'll cover you.
我有个糟点子
I got a stupid idea.
好吧
All right.
根据协议显然我有权力
Our terms, it was clearly within my right to
对客户的所作所为在规定内
exercise discretion of what people's doing
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表