剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
今晚非常重要
Tonight is momentous.
但那只是个开端
But it's just the first commencement.
祝你拥有辉煌的一生
To a lifetime of glorious participation.
-干杯 -干杯
- Yeah. Cheers. - Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯 莱拉
- Hear, hear. - To Lila.
干杯 莱拉
Cheers, Lila.
接下来是我们为你十八岁生日派对准备的礼物
And now our gift on the eve of your 18th birthday.
先生们
Gentlemen?
-不会有事的吧 -不会的
- Should be fine, right? - Yeah.
这是个重大的决定
Ah, it's a big decision.
选择你的道路吧
Choose your path.
时间不等人 亲爱的
Whenever you're ready, love.
她需要集中注意力
She needs to concentrate.
很棒的选择
Oh, great choice.
太棒了
Wonderful.
真不愧是我的女儿
That's my girl.
敬我的女儿一杯
A toast to my daughter.
干杯
Cheers.
我们齐聚一堂来向她祝贺
We're all here to celebrate her
支持她踏上自己的旅程
and to support her on her journey.
敬莱拉
To Lila.
敬莱拉
To Lila.
好
Yes!
皮特该把那家伙踢出去的
Pete should've kicked that guy out.
他似乎有些不对劲
He seems a little off.
是啊 也许他这个晚上过得很糟
Yeah. Maybe he's just having a bad night.
你呢
What about you?
在大清除吗
Purging?
今晚有些私事
It's a little personal tonight.
我在做自己的事
I'm doing my own thing.
好吧
Yeah.
我今晚得找到一个人
Had to find someone tonight.
所以我才出来
That's why I'm out here.
我得把她带到安全的地方
Had to bring her somewhere safe.
然后呢
What's next?
什么然后
Next?
这个节日在你身处其中时
Yeah, you know, this holiday
你会觉得它有一辈子那么长
feels like it lasts a whole lifetime
但随后太阳就升起来了
when you're in it, but then the sun comes up.
我觉得 首要的事是去吃个早餐
I think, first things first, I'm gonna get breakfast.
是啊 明天总是来得不够快
Yeah, tomorrow can't come fast enough, you know?
我余生的第一天
First day of the rest of my life.
-我叫乔 -我叫米格尔
- I'm Joe. - Miguel.
-干杯 米格尔 -干杯
- Cheers, Miguel. - Cheers.
感谢你为国效力
Thank you for your service.
那辆大巴上坐满了像我一样的孩子
That bus is full of kids just like me--
他们迷失了自我 很确定自己在做正确的事情
lost and so sure they're doing the right thing.
他们有权得知塔维斯的真实面目
They deserve to know the truth about Tavis.
他们会相信你吗
Would they even believe you?
他们认识我 也许会相信我
I mean, they know me. Maybe they'd believe me.
小佩 即使你能说服他们中的任何一人
Pen, even if you could convince any of them--
任何一人 我们拼了命才回到这里
any of them--we almost died getting back here.
九死一生
More than once.
我知道 但他们都会死
I know that, but they're all gonna die,
他们还在外面是我的错
and it's my fault they're out there.
-他们不关我们的事 -艾尔伯特·斯坦顿死了
- They're not our problem. - Albert Stanton is dead.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
-皮特 他有枪 -米格尔
- Pete, gun! - Miguel!
罗科 快过来
Rocco, move your ass!
皮特 你这个王八蛋
You motherfucker, Pete!
你害我弟弟要在监狱里待一辈子
My brother's rotting in prison 'cause of you!
这个家伙到底是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
你好 塞缪尔 我是佩内洛普
Hey, Samuel, it's Penelope.
我得和塔维斯谈谈
I need to talk to Tavis.
罗奇托 齐克·罗奇托
Rossito. Zeke Rossito.
什么 布莱恩的哥哥
What? Brian's brother?
那个变♥态♥佬活该在牢里待一辈子
That sick bastard deserves to be behind bars for life.
把他带出去
Get him out of here!
走吧 你这个废物 把他拉起来 罗科
Come on, you shit bag. Get him up, Rocco.
-抓住他 -把他弄出去
- Get him. Get him. - Take him outside!
-快走 -滚出去
- Move, move, move! - Get out of here.
还有人想破坏今晚的美好吗
Anybody else want to ruin a good thing tonight?
祝你在外面好运
Good luck out there.
皮特
Pete.
听着 佩内洛普跟我说了关于...
Hey, listen, Penelope told me something about--
-佩内洛普去哪了 -该死
- Where's Penelope? - Shit.
也许不该告诉她塔维斯的事情
Probably shouldn't have told her about Tavis.
等等 你不会认为她真的...
Wait, you don't think she really--
你去洗手间找 我去办公室看看
Check the bathrooms. I got the office.
这是你的错
You did this.
-这是你选择的 -莱拉 住手
- You chose this. - Lila, stop!
詹娜 詹娜 詹娜 回到楼上去
Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, go back upstairs.
没事的 我是在保护我们
It's okay. I'm protecting us.
他抓住我 想杀了我
He grabbed me. He tried to kill me.
不 我不希望今晚再有暴♥力♥出现了
No, I don't want any more violence tonight.
他就是个暴♥力♥的人
He's a violent man!
万一他伤害你 或者宝宝呢
What if he hurts you or the--or the baby?
你愿意冒险吗 你要跟这个禽兽
Would you risk that? Would you raise our child
养大我们的宝宝吗
with this monster?
-她不是你的孩子 -里克 不
- She's not your child. - Rick, no!
-不 -当时我也在
- No. - I was there when it happened.
你需要我才能让她怀孕
You needed me to make her happen.
但现在你想把我剔除你的生活
But now you want to cut me out of your life?
是他逼你的 我知道
He's making you do this. I know he is.
他痛恨我们拥有的一切
He hates what we have.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
你爱我 对吗
You love me, right?
告诉我我没疯
Tell me I'm not crazy.
因为我已经不知道什么是真的了
Because I don't know what's real anymore.
是的 是真的
Yes. It was real.
我说的那些话都是真心的
It was real when I said those things.
我说的都是真的
I meant them when I said them.
我很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm so sorry I hurt you.
好吗 拜托 我很抱歉
Okay? Please, I'm sorry.
拜托
Please.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
你会明白我为什么要为我们这么做
You'll understand one day, I did this for us.
不不不
No, no, no!
给我回来 你这个叛徒
Get back here, you traitor!
过来 贱♥人♥
Come here, you bitch!
塔维斯
Tavis.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
佩内洛普修女 你还活着
Sister Penny, you're alive.
我们尽快赶来了
We came as fast as we could.
过来
Come.
不要听塔维斯说的任何话
Don't listen to anything Tavis says.
她是个骗子 想送我们去死
She's a liar who wants us to die.
从而获取报酬
She gets paid for it.
-佩内洛普修女 拜托 -离我远一点
- Sister Penelope, please. - Stay away from me!
赶紧下车进来
Listen, get off the bus now and come inside, please.
-我们很安全 -你在通往虚无之境的路上
- We'll be safe. - You've gotten lost
迷失了
on your way to the Invisible.
你不是第一个这样的人
You're not the first.
我看清了这一晚的本质
I saw the night for what it really is.
这是治愈受难者的机会...
A chance for us to heal those who are suffering and--
不 是你填满腰包的机会
No, your chance to line your pockets.
你从来没有告诉过我们
You never told us that you were funded
新国父集团在资助你
by the New Founding Fathers.
我在乎的人都没有意义
The people I care for have no means.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表