剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
-我就在那里 -鬼扯
- I was right there! - Bullshit!
-你在楼上想要 -闭嘴 里克
- You were upstairs trying to -- - Shut up, just shut up, Rick!
求你就停一下 然后听我说
Just, please, for one second, and listen to me.
我今晚注意到了一件事
I saw something tonight.
一件我希望不是真的的事情
Something I hoped wasn't true.
并且它正在滋生
And it's been building.
我注视它成长有一阵了
I've watched it happen for a while.
你碰那把枪时
And in the moment you touched that gun,
我看到了你的表情 我知道
I saw your face, and I knew.
今晚的不是为了我
Tonight wasn't about me.
也不是为了我们
And it wasn't about us.
今晚是为了你
Tonight was all you.
看看你当时愿意做的事情吧
Look at what you were willing to do.
我做了为这个家庭必须做的事
I did what I had to do to provide for this family.
天哪 里克 你差点杀了个人
Jesus Christ, Rick, you almost shot a man!
要是非杀不可 詹娜
Yes, and I would have pulled the trigger
我会扣动扳机的
if I had to, Jenna!
我愿意为这个家做任何事
I will do anything for this family,
为了让她
so that she
用不着受我以前受过的那些罪
doesn't have to eat shit the way I did.
不用听其他小孩管她叫"白垃圾"
Hearing kids call her "White trash."
也不用拿粮食券买♥♥蔬菜
Buying groceries with food stamps
或者在二手店买♥♥衣服
or clothes at Goodwill.
这些事我永远也忘不了
That shit is in my bones.
我不会回到以前的生活 无论如何都不会
And I won't go back, all right? I'll do whatever it takes.
别说得好像我就娇生惯养一样
Don't act like I'm some spoiled brat.
我的童年和他们不一样
I didn't grow up like them.
的确 但你的童年和我也不一样
No, but you didn't grow up like me.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样 对吧
That's it, isn't it?
你要证明一些事
You have something to prove,
但不是向我证明 而是向你自己
but not to me, to yourself.
做成那笔交易 你就觉得自己
Getting that deal done, it somehow means that you've--
自己成功了
you've made it.
我不喜欢你为此做出的转变
Well, I just don't like the person it makes you.
自从我们遇到了斯坦顿
Ever since we met Stanton,
我就一直注视着我爱上的那个男人
I've watched the man I fell in love with
逐渐变得面目可怖
turn into something that scares me.
是吗 你就是为这个把我扔那里不管
Yeah? Is that why you left me there?
扔在那等死
To die?
因为你吓坏了
Because you were scared?
不是因为那样你就能和你女朋友跑了吗
It wasn't so you could just run off with your girlfriend?
里克 里克 你没听进去我的话
Rick! Rick, you are not listening to me.
问题不是莱拉 问题是你
It's not about Lila, it's about you!
我想念那个会从今晚那些人手里
I miss the person who would have done anything
不惜一切保护他的家庭的那个男人
to protect his family from those people tonight,
而不是成为那些人中的一员
not become one of them.
那才是我爱的那个男人
That's the man I love.
我怀念他
That's the man I miss.
詹
Jen...
你没死吧
Whoo! You still with me?
别现在死在我手上啊 兄弟
Don't die on me yet, buddy.
上去
Step right up!
-你来这里干嘛 -你给我写了信
- What are you doing here? - You wrote me.
对 写信告别
Yeah. To say goodbye.
我没法一直反抗下去
I can't keep fighting.
米格尔 我做不到
Miguel, I can't.
清除夜
This night
带走了一切
has taken everything.
我想去见爸爸妈妈
I just want to see Mom and Dad.
他们还不想见你呢
They're not ready to see you yet.
他们希望你和我活在人间
All right? They want you here with me.
米格尔
Miguel...
小佩
Pen.
行了
Okay, all right!
够了 开始吧
Enough. Shall we?
你可以杀我 但放我哥哥走
You can have me, but let my brother go.
-小佩 -我是想救你
- Pen! - I'm trying to save your life.
你要是屈服 那我就放弃
If you give in, then I give up.
我跟你一起死
And I'll be right behind you.
真够感人的
That's really sweet.
但是抱歉 不行
But sorry, no deal.
我会把你们都清除掉
I'm gonna Purge both of you.
我当初就该直接杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
你也许是该这么做
Yeah, you probably should have.
不过 事后诸葛亮有什么用
But, you know, hindsight being 20/20,
我能理解
that makes sense.
杀你用不着诸葛亮
More like 10/10.
其实
You know,
很长一段时间
for the longest time
我一直在想 要不要把你们都杀了
all I did was--was think about killing you both.
我在脑海中想了大概一千次
I went over it, like, a thousand different times in my head.
然后我想了一下 没有你们的世界
And I imagined what the world would feel like
会是什么样子
without you in it.
最终
And eventually,
我忽然觉得 这就对了
it just got-it just felt right.
我不准你碰她
Don't fucking touch her.
其实 我们也没太大区别
You know, we're not that different,
我们两个
you and me.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? How's that?
我们都会杀人
Well, we, uh, we both kill
只因为政♥府♥说可以杀人
because the government says that it's okay.
冲啊 混♥蛋♥ 冲啊
Hoorah, motherfucker, hoorah!
行了 准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
兄弟
Man.
我需要知道 你是谁
I gotta know. Who are you?
重点是要把你送到屋里去
All that matters right now is that we get you inside.
我认识你
Man, I know you.
-你不认识 -真的
- I don't think so. - Yeah.
我认识
I do.
你见过那种小糖吗
You remember those little candies?
水果和薄荷味的
The fruity and mint?
水果味
Fruity?
你知道我说的是什么吗
You know the ones I'm talking about?
救世主品牌的
Lifesavers?
没错
Exactly.
你就是救世主 兄弟
That's what you are, man.
走得了吗
Can you walk?
-你♥他♥妈♥就是救世主 兄弟 -我扶着你
- A goddamn lifesaver, man. - I got you.
听我说
Hey, listen up!
只要"失马"这批货今天做完
We get the Lost Horse shipment finished today,
第一轮酒我请
first round's on me.
下次喝酒我请 好吗
Next round on me, all right?
好 回头见
Come on. I'll see you later.
JJ 能给我一杯吗
JJ, can I get one?
今天不错
Good day today.
你可别把她当朋友
Tell me you don't think she's your friend.
你这就喝醉了吗
Are you drunk already?
你听我说 好吗
No, you listen to me, all right?
她是管理层 按定义来说 就是敌人
She's management, so, by definition, the enemy.
我给你叫个车
I'm gonna get you a cab.
她也许会冲你笑
She--she may smile at you,
但她绝对是掠夺者本人
but she's the goddamn Grim Reaper.
JJ 能给他叫个车吗
Hey, JJ, can you get him a ride?
没问题
You got it.
你让医生看过了吗
Did you call a doctor about that?
下周就看
I will next week.
我明天就看
I will tomorrow.
拜托 你这个病情必须找人看看
Come on, you have to have somebody take a look at that.
我没事 乔伊
I'm fine, Joey.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表