剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
我不会设计我自己都不想住的房♥子
I don't design anything I wouldn't live in myself.
我总是很敬畏我妻子的远见
I'm just constantly in awe of my wife's vision.
我的意思是她融合了形式和功能
I mean, she fuses form and function
使建筑看起来像哈迪德或盖里设计的
to make structures that look like a Hadid or a Gehry
还不会超预算 我们上一栋完工的楼
without breaking the budget, and our last building
已经预售出去了百分之五十
pre-sold 50% of its units sight unseen.
-有多少人放弃预购 -没有
- How many fell out of escrow? - None.
请坐
Please.
7500万的投资可以让我们
A $75 million investment will allow us
将现有的规模翻10倍
to multiply our volume ten times,
而且现在真的是最好的时机
and honestly, the timing couldn't be better.
在过去的六个月里 市中心
I mean, over the last six months, demand downtown
一直是供不应求的
has consistently outpaced inventory.
我们的新使命只会让公♥司♥
And the company will only be strengthened
越来越强
by our new mission.
那就是帮助社区里的人
Helping people from those communities
能负担的起继续住下去
afford to stay there.
我们已经看千禧一代想要把钱花在
We've seen that millennials want to spend their money
他们看好的公♥司♥上
on companies they can feel good about.
好吧 好吧 你是要
Right, right, you're uh--
你要建20%的经济适用房♥
you're giving 20% back to affordable housing?
是的 我们的目标就是
Yes, well, if we can help people
既能帮助他人 又能赚到钱
and still make money, that's our goal.
我呢 比较注重利润
Me, I like to hold on to the profits,
但是我每年都会帮一次穷♥人♥
but you know, I help the poor once a year.
4月15号♥
April 15th.
我开玩笑的 我从不交税
I'm just kidding. I don't pay taxes.
对你们来说这是一次很大规模的扩张
This is a big step up in scale for you two.
但就算是加上你送出去的福利
But even with your little welfare giveaway,
销♥售♥额还是很可观
the numbers are solid.
7500万美元收♥购♥贵公♥司♥的50%
75 million for 50% of your company.
-25% -40%
- 25% - 40.
你和你夫人依旧是大股东
You and your wife remain majority stakeholders,
但我要加入董事会
but I get a seat on the board.
30% 外加董事一职
30%, and a seat on the board.
今天心情不错 35%吧
Well, I'm in a generous mood. 35%.
-成交 -好
- Deal. - Great.
-合作愉快 -好
- Let's do this. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -谢谢您斯坦顿先生
- Thank you. - Thank you, Mr. Stanton.
待会再给你们介绍
Now, later, we're going to talk about
加入新国父集团的各种福利
the benefits of joining the NFFA.
先来庆祝一番吧
But first, let's celebrate!
滚进去
Get in there!
不 拜托 拜托
No, please, please!
你在看动物园的报道
Oh, my God, are you reading about the zoo?
没 怎么了
No, what happened?
清除者闯入并释放了所有的动物
Purgers broke in and let all the animals out.
-太疯狂了 -对啊
- It's crazy, right? - Yeah, crazy.
-交易没问题吧 -当然
- The deal's okay? - Of course.
你心不在焉的 出什么事了
You're not hearing that, uh, something went wrong?
我在等朋友的消息
I'm checking on my friends.
行吧
Right.
我和艾莉森经常打闹互相竞争
You know, Alison and I joke around and act competitive--
-嗯 -我想说的是
- Yeah. - But I just wanted you to know
我很喜欢这份工作
that I love it here.
随时准备接受您的提拔
I want to move up when you think I'm ready.
艾莉森先被提拔 没关系
If Alison gets a bump, that's--that's cool.
我会继续努力争取下次
I'll keep kicking ass until I earn it
能得到认可
on the next go-round.
我的意思是
I guess I'm saying I'm--
接受您的指导我很荣幸
I'm glad to have you as a mentor.
那就好 马克 这么想就对了
That's great, Mark. That's good to hear.
好的 祝您朋友们安康
Right, well, um, I hope your friends are safe.
大卫·莱克
接听 拒绝
简呢
Where's Jane?
这儿呢
Right here.
要不是日本那边打了电♥话♥
I had to get a call from Japan
我都不知道交易成功了
to find out we closed this deal?
今晚本不该打搅你的 大卫
I wasn't expecting to hear from you tonight, David.
清除之夜还得加班是很幸苦
I know it's asking a lot to work on Purge Night,
连我都翘掉了斯坦顿的派对 坚守岗位
but I skipped the Stanton party to remain available,
拜托你向我汇报一下
so please, Jane, keep me in the loop.
有人敲门 等我一下
Someone's at my door. I'll be right back.
送比萨的
Pizza guy.
-开玩笑的 -大卫 我刚
- Kidding, obviously. - David, I just--
大家都辛苦了
Great work, team.
散会吧
You can get back to your
继续庆祝
little celebration you're having there.
你们争取来的
You've all earned it.
一定要注意安全
Do me a favor, be safe tonight.
留在安全区域内
Stay within the protected area.
简
And Jane?
工作很出色 辛苦了
Excellent job, great work.
明天见吧
I'll, uh, see you tomorrow.
一会来我办公室一趟
I'm in my office if you need me.
怎么了
Is everything okay?
上车 皮特派我们来的
Hop in. Pete sent us.
不能逗留 快点
We need to move, let's go!
多谢你们了
Thanks for the ride.
这里很危险
It's dangerous.
汽车里那几个是什么人
So who are those guys in the low-rider?
自以为是革命者
Fancy themselves revolutionaries.
反新国父集团情绪年年见长
Anti-NFFA sentiment grows stronger every year.
-你们在服役吗 -新闻行业
- You guys in the service? - Press.
你们挖这个料是想惹恼谁
Who'd you piss off to get this detail?
不想惹恼谁 我们是自♥由♥记者
No one. We're freelance.
-出来记录清除之夜 -简直疯了
- Out here documenting the Purge. - That's insane.
是吗
Is it?
越多的美国人看见这个 这个活动就越快结束
The more Americans see this, the sooner it ends.
大家看到了也不打紧
It doesn't matter what people see.
没什么会改变
Nothing will change.
恕我不能同意
I just can't agree with that.
我要把影片带回我的国家
I'm bringing the footage back to my country
确保我们国家不会发生这种事
to make sure that it never happens there.
你们是在做梦 好吗
You guys are dreaming, all right?
没人会在意 我是殉道者家属
Nobody gives a shit. I'm an OMF.
每年的情况只会更糟
And it's only gotten worse every year.
你是殉道者家属
You're an Original Martyr Family?
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
介意接收下采访吗
Do you mind?
我现在和一名殉道者家属在一起
I'm here with an OMF.
一名在首个清除日出现在
An Original Martyr Family who was in Staten Island, New York,
纽约斯塔顿岛的殉道者家属
during the very first Purge.
请和我国的观众说说
For people watching in my country,
有清除日之前你的生活是什么样的
what was your life like before the Purge?
我 我经常去打棒球
I--I played baseball a lot.
我有个家庭
I had a family.
一个很温馨的家庭
A great family.
那时我十岁
I was ten.
我和我妹妹以前会和我们的爸爸一起盖枕头堡垒
Me and my sister used to build pillow forts with our dad.
你希望回到那时吗
And you wish for those days to return?
-快把那东西关了 -抱歉
- Man, shut the shit off, man. - Sorry.
你们这些欧洲人没有清除日
You Europeans think you're better than us
就觉得高我们一等了
because you don't have the Purge?
或许今天来说是的
Maybe today.
听说过刚果吗
You ever heard of the Congo?
大西洋奴隶贸易
The Atlantic slave trade?
是欧洲人发明了清除日
Europeans invented the Purge.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
你只需要小跳一下
All you need is a little jump!
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表