剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
风暴重创沿海地区
局部出现洪灾
我们可以看到 海岸沿线
As we can see here, massive flooding
洪水泛滥
along the coastline.
外来劳工游♥行♥示♥威♥
抗♥议♥基本保持和平
-饶了我吧 -感谢您加入我们
- Oh, give me a break. - We thank you for joining us.
随着美国制♥造♥业的不断下滑
Markets took a major hit today
股市今日发生暴跌
as U.S. Manufacturing continues to decline.
打一号♥位的是佐汉 佐汉...
Playing one is Zohan, Zoha--
那将在整点时完成...
And that ties it up at the top of the hour--
你每天准时上班 准备好工作
Every day you show up to your job on time, ready to work.
你按规矩做事
You play by the rules,
遵守社会契约
adhere to the social contract,
因为你知道这是文明社会里
because you know it's the only way
唯一的行为方式
to conduct yourself in a civilized society.
然而 你的辛勤工作和奉献
And yet, all your hard work and dedication
都毫无意义
is meaningless.
社会辜负了你
Society screws you over.
你被解雇了
You get laid off.
你的老板不让你升职
Your boss won't promote you.
妻子离你而去
Your wife left.
你的约会对象放你鸽子
Your date stood you up.
一次又一次地
Over and over.
你付出 他们索取
You give, they take.
所以现在该怎么办
So now what?
很简单
It's simple.
别沉溺于失望
Don't wallow in disappointment.
接受暴♥力♥和大清除带来的
Embrace the healing powers of violence
治愈力量
and Purge.
从今年开始 以后的每一年
This year. Every year.
掌握你的未来
Take charge of your future.
我将成为你的向导
I will be your guide.
听着 抬起头 装作属于这里
All right, head up. Act like you belong.
只要两张票 就可能获得意想不到的奖品
Two tickets! You don't know what you're gonna win!
我们应该一把火把这里烧了
We should torch this place.
该死 过来 快跑
Shit. Come, quick.
放我们出去
Let us out of here!
听着 我叫你跑你就跑
All right, when I tell you, start running.
-米格尔 -别停下来
- Miguel. - And don't stop.
-不 -你有更好的主意吗
- No. - You have a better idea?
-我有 -小佩
- Yeah, I do. - Pen.
相信我
Just trust me.
跟我来
Come on.
250美元一次 250美元两次
Going once, going twice,
这位女士以250美元的价格卖♥♥出
this woman is sold for $250.
接下来要拍卖♥♥的是一位瘦弱的男士...
And now we have a gentleman who is lean...
你想混进去 对吗
You wanted to blend in, right?
那我们就混进去
So blend.
从50美元开始竞拍
Let's start the bidding at $50.
有人出50美元吗 非常感谢
Can I get $50? Thank you very much.
前排这位出75美元
And $75, right down to the front.
有人出100美元吗
How about $100?
100美元 后排那位出100美元
$100. $100, in the back.
佩妮
Penny?
弥撒佩妮
Holy mass Penny?
佩妮女神 这是怎么回事
Goddess Penny, what happened?
走 我们走
Move. Let's go.
佩内洛普
Penelope!
佩内洛普
Penelope!
分头找 在他们到出口前找到他们
Split up and find them before they can get to an exit.
他们肯定还没走远
They couldn't have gotten far.
快去 该死的
Move, goddamn it!
快
Come on.
T恤衫 T恤衫
T-shirts! T-shirts!
该死
Shit.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on!
我不得不承认
Bitch put up a hell of a fight.
这婊♥子♥还挺能打的
I'll give you that.
但你永远不应该
But you should never, ever, ever
雇一个女人来干男人的活
hire a woman to do a man's job.
现在 巴伯女士
Now, Miss Barbour,
我想向你展示我剩余的收藏
I'd love to show you the rest of my collection.
这边请
Right this way.
瞧瞧你 美人
Look at you, beautiful.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我只想尝尝你的滋味
I just want to taste you.
友好点
Play nice.
你皮肤真滑
You're soft.
这是个活生生的艺术展览馆
It's a living, breathing art gallery.
你可以看和摸 但不能做别的事
You can look and touch but nothing more.
规矩很严
The rules are very strict.
不能插入
There's no penetration,
不能裸♥露♥
no nudity,
一切都要隔着衣服做
and everything happens over the clothes.
如果这些女士乖乖听话 保持安静
If all the ladies behave and keep quiet,
她们都能在早上回家
they all get to go home in the morning.
简 当我父亲创立这家公♥司♥的时候
Jane, when my father founded this company,
世道还没有
times were...
那么复杂
simpler.
男人还是男人 然而
Men were men, and,
女人什么都不是
women were not.
而且 他遵从
Then again, he lived by
那句格言 "不要黑人 不要婆娘"
the motto "No blacks, no broads,"
所以 我确定你能理解我们取得的进步
So... I'm sure you can appreciate how far we've come.
由于源源不断的政♥治♥正确
Thanks to a steady stream of PC bullshit
所有事情都变成了联邦罪行
everything's become a federal crime.
我跟一个女的说我忍♥不住一直想她
I tell a woman I can't stop thinking about her,
她很生气 去找《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
she gets bent out of shape, she runs to the Times,
我失去了我的公♥司♥
I lose my company.
我没做错什么
I've done nothing wrong and...
我的人生却被毁了
my life is ruined.
但今晚不用 简
But not tonight, Jane.
今晚不用
Not tonight.
今晚
Tonight--
今晚我们不需要战斗
tonight we don't have to fight it.
我们可以放下一切 变回曾经的样子
We can give in and become the men that we once were.
美国真是太棒了
Ain't America great?
没错
Here, here.
安雅就知道怎么玩
Anya here learned how to play the game.
没错
Oh, yeah.
不然你以为她怎么得到角落办公室的
How do you think she got the corner office?
你们真是一群猪
You're pigs.
猪 真恶心
Pigs. This is disgusting.
没有人遭到杀害 巴伯小姐
Nobody's being killed here, Miss Barbour.
我们不是禽兽
We're not, uh, animals.
-那你们是什么 -我们是人类
- What are you, then? - We're human beings,
大清除 是我们作为美国人的权力
Purging, as is our right as Americans,
作为男人
as men.
你这个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
You sick son of a bitch.
我就不该想要取消
I should have never, ever tried to call it off.
但是你还是这么做了
But you did, you see.
你取消了
You did.
所以你是那么弱小
And that's what makes you weak.
不
No!
不
No!
不 放开我
No! Get off of me!
不
No!
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
来
Come on.
你去那边搜
Hey, you. Search over there.
你去左边
Take the left.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表