剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
不必
Don't be.
我已经痊愈了
I've healed.
我变得更好了
I'm better.
我的前夫
My ex-husband?
那混♥蛋♥真可怜
Feel sorry for that sack of shit.
为什么 发生了什么事
Why? What happened?
这么说吧 我们改变了他的态度
Let's just say we adjusted his attitude.
还有他的脸
And his face.
玛姬有时会有点紧张
Marge can be a little intense.
她的经历真是太悲惨了
Her story is so awful.
但是她现在会更坚强
But now she's stronger for it.
我们都是幸存者
We're all survivors here.
包括你
Including you.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you all
今晚来这里
for being here tonight.
但是说真的 你们还有更想去的地方吗
But really, where would you rather be?
说真的 当我看着这些优秀的人时
Seriously, as I look out at this remarkable crowd,
使我想起了自己是多么幸运
I'm reminded how fortunate I am.
我是有过一些成功
I mean, successes, I've had a few.
但是我想占用一点时间
But I'd like to take a moment
把焦点放在我人生中另一项伟大的成就上
to cast the spotlight on another wonderful
就是我的妻子埃莉诺
achievement of my life: my wife, Eleanor.
她才是今晚真正的主角
The real star of the evening.
没错
Yes.
给埃莉诺鼓掌
To Eleanor!
她不辞辛劳地
She has worked tirelessly
将这次派对策划得尽善尽美
planning this party to perfection,
今晚正是她努力工作
and tonight is a testament to her hard work
以及献身于我们事业的证明
and dedication to our cause:
为新国父集团加注资金
replenishing the New Founding Fathers' war chest.
-是的 -没错
- Yes. - That's right.
成功掌握在我们手中
We hold the keys to success.
说真的 成功在我手上 一会给你们看
Seriously, I have them. I'll show them to you later.
我们可以有所作为
We can make a difference.
因为我们会随着新国父集团一起茁壮成长
Because when the NFFA thrives, we thrive.
作为向成功的一年致敬
Now, as tribute to a very successful year,
我们要犒劳大家不止一个
we're spoiling you with not one,
也不止两个
not two,
而是三个祭品
but three offerings.
-天呐 -好棒
- Oh, boy. - Yes.
郑重向大家道歉 我们没有
We apologize, they have not been
消毒你们的护身物
sanitized for your protection.
工作人员会给大家分发匕♥首♥
Our staff will hand out your weapons.
每一把
Each one...
都是由手工制♥作♥
has been hand-crafted.
天佑美国
Blessed be America,
新生之国
a nation reborn.
天佑人类
Blessed be us.
未来更繁荣
A future more prosperous.
天佑美国
Blessed be America,
新生之国
a nation reborn.
未来更繁荣
A future more prosperous!
睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
有梦到我吗
You dream about me?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
这
Okay, that's--
这才是我认识的佩妮
that's the Penny I know.
总是这么好斗
Always fighting.
即使是在我给了你一个家的时候
You know even-- even when I gave you a home.
你给了我毒品
You gave me drugs.
你用毒品毁了我的人生
You ruined my life with that shit.
我给了你你想要的
I gave you what you wanted.
我让你活着 而你呢
I let you live. And what do you do?
你伤我的心 这样就能去参加那个破邪教
You break my heart so you can join a fucking cult.
你想听什么歌♥
What do you want to listen to?
随你喜欢 我不知道
Whatever you want. I don't know.
别这样 我接受点歌♥
Come on, come on. I'm taking requests.
好玩的歌♥
Something... fun?
这范围可真不小啊
Yeah, okay, that narrows it down.
你自己一个人住吗
You got this place to yourself?
是啊 很温馨吧
Yeah, yeah. It's pretty sweet, right?
很舒服
Yeah, it's sick.
我抽这个你没意见吧
Is-- are you-- are you cool with this?
-当然没有 -是吗
- Yeah, sure, totally. - Yeah?
要抽吗
You want some?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
你怕你哥
You afraid your-- your big bro's gonna
会生你的气吗
flip out on you or something?
他知道我有分寸
He knows I can handle myself.
不是 我知道
No, yeah, I know.
这点米格尔说得没错
Miguel's right about that.
但他很容易生气
But man, he's, like, so wired.
我觉得你看他的眼神一不对劲
I feel like you look at him wrong for two seconds
他就想杀掉你
and he wants to kill you.
他只是生气
He's just angry.
我懂的 我也是这样
I get it. So am I.
不 你是很沮丧
No, you're sad.
生气和沮丧是有区别的
There's a difference.
你不知道我们经历过什么
You don't know what we've been through.
对 是 我不知道 不好意思
No, yeah, you're right. Sorry.
我确实不知道
I--I don't.
我根本无法想象
Yeah, I--I can't imagine.
我知道其实不一样
And, uh, I know it's not really the same thing but, uh--
但其实我的双亲也去世了
but my parents are gone, too.
他们是被
They're...
不不 他们 他们还不如被清除掉呢
No, they--I mean, they might as well be. They, uh...
他们是因为杂货店盗窃蹲大狱了
They got locked up trying to jack a grocery store.
但其实 就算他们最后被放出来了
But I mean, even if they do get out,
我也不想和他们沾上任何关系
I really don't want anything to do with them.
我有自己的生活的 你知道吗
Got my own life, you know?
我有 我有宏伟的人生计划
I got--I got big plans.
-真的啊 -当然啊
- Do you? - Yeah, damn right.
-比如呢 什么计划 -我也不知道
- Like what plans? - I don't know.
就是 我有想去的地方 我有想做的事
Like, I got places to see. I got things to do.
这范围就缩小了嘛
That narrows it down.
这个
Um, so,
我这有本圣诞节的画册
I got this book for Christmas
我还是小孩子的时候就有了
when I was a kid, and it has
这上面有美国所有的国家公园
all the national parks in the country.
我就想 我就想每个都去看看
And so I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go to all of them.
你应该跟我一起去看看
You should come with me.
不好意思 我不是说现在 我不
Sorry, I don't mean like right now. I don't.
我随便说的
Um, don't worry about it.
我需要开始攒点钱了
No, but I--I gotta save up a little bit
然后我就会去的
and then, uh-- and then I'm gonna go.
我会去买♥♥一个露营车
I wanna kind of get this big camper
在里面塞满食物然后就一直开
and just, like, jam it full of food and just drive.
你真漂亮
You're really pretty.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-吸那个什么感觉 -哪个
- What's it like? - What?
那个 我不
That? Oh, I don't--
我也不会经常吸啦
I don't, like, do it that often.
就偶尔吸一点缓解一下压力
I just--every once in a while to relax.
但就还
Um, but, uh...
就是说 这个可以
I guess it just, uh, just kinda
暂时抚平一下我的棱角吧
makes the edges a little softer.
会好的
It's okay.
一旦我开始大清除 一切都会好的
Once I Purge, all this anger will be gone.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表