剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
天哪 停 停
Oh, God, okay. Stop, stop.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我必须这样做
But I had to.
我必须要确认
I just had to.
我知道你也有感觉
I know you felt that.
我想你了
I missed you.
-今晚我一看到你 -我怀孕了
- As soon as I saw you tonight-- - I'm pregnant.
-什么 -我怀孕了
- What? - I'm pregnant.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我真的很为你开心
I'm really happy for you.
我警告过大家暴♥力♥会令人胆怯
I warned you that the violence would be difficult,
但我们必须振作起来 否则决心便会被削弱
that we must brace ourselves, or it will weaken our resolve.
我知道与你们的伟大领袖不同
I know I stand apart as your Good Leader.
我的话听起来很空洞
How empty my words must sound.
-佩内洛普修女 -什么事 伟大领袖
- Sister Penelope? - Yes, Good Leader?
你愿意上前和兄弟姐妹讲讲吗
Might you rise and speak to your brothers and sisters?
我们珍贵的殉道者家属 他们指望着你
They look to you, our treasured OMF,
来鼓舞人心
for inspiration.
我...
I--I--
求你了
Please.
梅丽莎
Melissa...
曾是我们中的一员
Was one of us.
她很害怕
And she was afraid.
但如今她已不再惧怕
But she isn't anymore.
因为她自♥由♥了
Now she's free.
她献出了自己的生命 拯救了他人
She gave her life so that others could heal.
这就是我们的力量所在
That's the power we have.
这是我们的天赋
That is our gift.
我知道大家都很害怕
I know you're scared.
我也害怕
I am too.
但我也准备好了
But I'm also ready.
今晚我们献祭 那么明天
Tonight, we give, so that tomorrow,
这个世界就会更加美好
the world will be a better place.
我们手挽手 走向和平与爱的居所
We walk arm in arm toward peace and love,
只要众志成城 我们就无往不胜
for united, we can conquer all.
我们手挽手 走向和平与爱的居所
We walk arm in arm toward peace and love,
只要众志成城 我们就无往不胜
for united, we can conquer all.
我们手挽手 走向和平与爱的居所
We walk arm in arm, toward peace and love,
只要众志成城 我们就无往不胜
for united, we can conquer all.
我们永远是相亲相爱的一家人
We are a loving family, and we will always be.
这就是我们的使命
This, this is our calling.
始终相信自身 相信我们的使命
Always believe in yourself, believe in our cause.
快点 我们要吃晚饭啦
Come on, let's get ready for dinner.
-但我们都快完成了 -之后就能在那里玩了
- But we're almost finished. - And then we can play in it.
快 真的 快收拾干净
Come on, seriously. Let's clean up.
他们正准备把它们都收回去呢
They were just about to put it all back.
为什么呢 都快做好了
Why? It's almost done.
我就知道
I knew it.
亲爱的 你得在通道入口这里搭个顶
Mijo, you need to put a roof on this entrance tunnel.
我们多拿点毛巾怎样
Let's grab some more towels, all right?
-好 我会去拿的 -好
- Yes, I'll go get them. - Okay.
米格尔 我们得搭个更大的要塞
Miguel, we'll need a bigger fort
才能装得下我们四个
if it's going to hold all four of us.
我才不要爬到那里面去呢
Uh, I'm not climbing in there.
我们得鼓励一下这些辛勤的土木工程师
We have to support these hardworking civil engineers.
-没问题 -来 扶我起来
- Muy bien. - Here, help me up.
我不知道你怎么和孩子一起搭起来的
I don't know how you do it with these kids.
我爱你们
I love you.
我深深地爱着你们
I love you all so much.
净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵
Purify my flesh, prepare my soul.
鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤
The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits.
净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵
Purify my flesh, prepare my soul.
鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤
The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits.
净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵
Purify my flesh, prepare my soul.
鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤
The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits.
佩内洛普修女
Sister Penelope?
你始终是最虔诚的
Nobody has been more loyal.
该你穿过那扇门献祭了
It is your turn to walk through that door and give.
好
Yes.
塞缪尔 开往下一站
Samuel, to our next stop.
祝贺你 佩内洛普修女
Congratulations, sister Penny!
我们真为你自豪
We are so proud of you.
老兄 我知道人人都是为了你来这里的
Look, man, I know everyone's here to see you,
但我有急事
but I'm in a hurry.
我要找的人今晚正面临生命危险
I'm trying to find someone who might die tonight.
今晚非生即死
Yeah, living and dying is the only option tonight.
没问题
You're good.
卡姆会在外面带着工具和你会合
Carm will meet you outside with the gear.
兄弟 我看出来你心乱如麻了
Look, man, I see you're jammed up.
但这不是慈善机构 你给我带了什么
But this isn't a charity. What do you got for me?
-我有辆车 -一辆车就想让我加急干活
- I have a car. - A rush job for a car?
你是故意惹我讨厌的吗
It's like you want me to hate you.
-没戏 孩子 -我带的东西呢
- No deal, kid. - How about my nine?
我刚刚都放外面了
I just checked it outside.
我在隔壁屋子里囤积的军♥火♥
I got more firepower in the next room
比阿尔巴尼亚军队里的都多
than the entire Albanian army.
我若非铁石心肠 简直都要为你心碎神伤啦
If I had a heart, it'd be bleeding for you right now.
交易数据都很理想
All the deal points look great.
我会把所有文件转发给法律部
I'll forward everything over to legal.
我要向全体名古屋工作人员致敬
My regards to all in Nagoya.
交易正式达成了
The deal is officially closed.
-恭喜 老板 -你成功了
- Congratulations, boss. - You did it.
不 大家 大家都努力了
No, everybody-- everybody worked hard.
我对你们俩今晚能来加班
I'm especially pleased with the two of you
感到特别欣慰
for stepping up tonight.
谢谢你 简
Thank you, Jane.
我们该庆祝一下
We should celebrate, hm?
但别玩得太疯
Just don't go crazy.
-这可是大清除之夜 -正因如此
- But it's Purge Night. - Exactly.
晚点如何
Maybe later, all right?
詹娜 詹娜 詹娜
Jenna, Jenna, Jenna.
-你和她聊了没 -聊了
- So did you talk to her? - I did.
-她应该没事了 -是吗
- I think she's good. - Yeah?
她没什么别的事吗
She didn't-- she didn't say anything else?
没怎么说 就是很轻松很有礼貌
Not really. It was all light and polite.
-她还是老样子 -我也这么觉得
- She seemed like Lila. - Yeah, I thought so too.
她的出现让我很惊讶
You know, I'm surprised, considering, you know.
她好像振作起来了
Well, she seems to have gotten it together.
她有提到她父亲吗
Did she mention her father at all?
-没有 为什么会提 -我不知道
- No, why would she? - I don't know.
她在聊天的时候提到了他
She-- she slipped him into the conversation.
有点奇怪吧
It's kind of weird, right?
不 你知道她就是这样的
No, you know how she is.
她只是要引起你的注意
She just wanted to get a rise out of you.
你觉得她没告诉他吗
So you don't think she told him?
-没 -你确定吗
- No. - You're sure?
她是不会这么对我的
She wouldn't do that to me.
对我们
Us.
只要我们把交易敲定 我才会放心
Well, I'll feel a lot better once we lock the deal up.
我也是 着眼于目标
Me too. Eyes on the prize.
明天 我们就能拥有梦寐以求的一切了
Tomorrow, we'll have everything we dreamed of.
不好意思
Excuse me?
斯坦顿先生要你去书房♥
Mr. Stanton requests your presence in the study.
你可以的 宝贝
You got this, babe.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 你见过这个女孩吗
Excuse me, have you seen this girl?
抱歉 靓仔 但愿我能帮忙
Sorry, pretty boy. Wish I could help.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道校车的事吗
Hey, hey, do you know anything about a school bus?
邪教之类的
Uh, a cult or something, you know?
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表