剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
安我不灭之灵
Prepare my soul.
你是不是...
Hey, did you...
我把这些放在这里是为了提醒我自己
I leave those there to remind myself
我曾经也是个梦想家
that I was once a dreamer.
这些都是您画的
You drew these?
我二十多岁的时候在巴黎
I spent my 20s in Paris
想象着自己就是下一个大♥师♥
imagining myself the next great master.
这些真的很棒 真的
Well, these are amazing, really.
而且我不是因为想要这份工作才这么说的
And I'm not saying that because I want the job.
你是个善良的人
You're very kind,
但也没有好到可以帮你付清帐单
but they're not quite good enough to pay the bills.
请坐
Please, sit.
很高兴再次见到你 简
It's lovely to see you again, Jane.
-我也是 -我们就切入正题吧
- You too. - Let's get right into it.
-好吗 -好的
- Shall we? - All right.
你原来
You were...
在沃顿商学院是班上第一
number one in your class at Wharton,
而且你已经通过了我们的三轮面试
and you've been through three rounds of interviews here
还都是高分过的
with high marks across the board.
这可不是什么碰运气
That does not happen by accident,
而且也不常见
and that does not happen very often.
我在读本科时看过《福布斯》上的一篇简介
I've been following your firm since I read a profile
后来我就一直在关注贵公♥司♥
in "Forbes" back when I was an undergrad.
吹捧之作
Puff piece.
纯属吹捧之作
Total puff piece.
我父亲和马尔科姆原来是老朋友了
Dad and Malcolm were old pals back in the day.
你之前说过你父亲是干什么工作的来着
What did you say your dad did for a living?
我没说过
I didn't.
我想说的是 如果你当上了合伙人
We like to say here, if you make partner,
你的孩子的成长环境会和你有很大不一样
that your children will grow up very differently than you did.
这就是美国的美妙之处
It's, uh, the beauty of America.
机会平等 对吧
Opportunity for all, right?
现在我们还要说的
You know, all we have left
就只有
to say here, is...
欢迎你成为公♥司♥的一员 简·巴伯
welcome aboard, Jane Barbour.
谢谢 谢谢您 莱克先生
Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Ryker.
-你不会后悔雇了我的 -别别
- You won't regret my hiring. - Please...
叫我大卫就好
David.
大卫
David.
我会让爱丽丝带你去人事部
I'll have Alice take you down to HR.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
再见
Bye.
我不想像那样被砍死
I don't want to get hurt like that.
尖叫着被砍死
The screaming.
记住伟大领袖教我们的
Remember what the Good Leader teaches.
疼痛是暂时的
Pain is temporary,
是通往虚无之境的必要过程
but it's a necessary step on the way to the Invisible.
好的吧
I guess.
你父母遇难的时候 你也在场
You were there when your parents crossed over.
他们很痛苦吗
Did they suffer?
是的
Yes.
但那是因为他们不想死
But only because they didn't want to die.
他们不愿献祭 白白反抗
They fought against it instead of giving in.
也没有伟大领袖的指引
There was no Good Leader to guide them.
我花了好长时间才忘记这一切
I spent so long trying to forget what happened.
失去这世上仅有的爱我的人
Losing the only people who ever loved me.
我想逃离
I wanted to escape.
我当时沉浸在极大的痛苦中
I was in so much pain,
我一直靠伤害自己来感受生命的鲜活
I kept trying to hurt myself just to feel alive.
伟大领袖塔维斯救赎了我
Good Leader Tavis saved me,
让我看到了前方的路
showed me the true path.
你最想告诉你父母的一件事是什么
What's the first thing you'll say to your parents?
我爱他们
That I love them...
我想他们
That I've missed them...
我很高兴能回家
and that I'm so happy to be home.
好了
So...
你不必担心
You don't need to worry.
最终你将会感受到爱
It will all be love in the end.
时间到了
It is time.
我们其中一人将会被选中
One among us will be chosen.
净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵
Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul.
鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤
The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits.
净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵
Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul.
鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤
The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits.
净我肉身之躯
Purify my flesh.
我接到了虚无之境的征兆
I have received a sign from the Invisible.
梅丽莎
Melissa...
梅丽莎 是你
Melissa, it's you.
现在你要离开我们
You are to leave us now
去往我们都向往的地方
and go to the place we all desire.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
记住等待着你的是什么
Hey, remember what awaits you
坚强点 亲爱的
and be strong, my love.
我们很快就会到达你所献祭的地方
We will soon arrive at the place of your Giving.
不
No.
不
No.
不要
No. No.
不
No.
我没想到今晚会见到你
You're the last person I thought I'd see tonight.
我也是
That makes two of us.
我以为里克也许会来
I figured Rick might be here.
我爸喜欢在愿意应和他的人面前炫耀自己
My dad likes when people show up and dance to his tune.
所以你回来是为了
So is that why you're back--
说服艾尔伯特投资新项目吗
to talk Albert into funding a new project?
如果我们俩能用我爸的钱
If we can both make the world a safer place
让世界变得更安全 何乐而不为呢
with my dad's money, why not?
同意
Amen to that.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
-那是苏打水吗 -我要悠着点喝
- Is that soda water? - I'm pacing myself.
我可不要
Yeah, well, I'm not.
谢谢
Thank you.
听说你的旅行不错
So your trip sounded nice.
嗯
Yeah.
你肯定会喜欢坦桑尼亚的
You would love Tanzania.
很高兴你毫发无损地回来了
I'm glad you made it back in one piece.
抱歉
Sorry.
我真的没事
Listen, um, I'm really okay.
把所有的事都忘了吧
All that stuff-- forget about it.
我想要的只有未来
I want to be all about the future.
我爸会好好照顾你的
My dad will take care of you.
我可是美言了一番
I put in a good word.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
放松点
Now, relax.
你现在在狂欢呢
You're at a party.
整件事吗
The whole thing?
简直是荒谬
It was ridiculous.
你去哪了 你没事吧
Hey, where have you been? Is everything okay?
我没事 很高兴看到你们俩携手合作
I'm fine. I'm glad to see the two of you collaborating.
但我们能继续工作吗 这个需要尽快完成
But can we get back to work? This needs to get done, pronto.
好
Right.
大卫常说的一句话是什么来着
What does David always say?
放弃小我 成就大我
Surrender the "Me" for the "We."
那你选了谁 马克还是艾莉森
So who's your pick-- Mark or Alison?
虽然他们俩都很有实力
They're both strong.
-但是艾莉森当之无愧 -我同意
- Alison is due. - I agree.
你把他们俩都训练的那么好
You've trained them both so well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很高兴终于有机会和你谈谈了
I'm glad we finally had a chance to sit down.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表