剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
进来吧 你们在这很安全 好吗
Go on in. You'll be safe, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
罗科 快来照顾一下这些孩子们
Rocco, get these kids some help...
我需要一把有威力的武器
I need something that packs a punch.
你这还有什么
What else you got back there?
没了 这些都是客人的
No, these are all, uh... customers.
卡姆 我需要一把枪 现在就要
Carm, I need a gun, now.
米格尔 深呼吸
Miguel, take a breath.
你看看监控视频 看看我们面对的是什么
Check out the surveillance. See what we're up against.
不 我必须去 好吗 小佩还在外面
No, I gotta go, all right? Pen's out there
谁知道现在那个人会对她做些什么
and who knows what that guy's doing to her right now.
你这么莽撞地冲出去
You head out there half-cocked,
只会有两种结果 要么你死
two things are gonna happen. One, you'll die.
要么你妹妹死
Two, your sister dies.
他们活捉她 肯定有目的
They took her alive. He wants her for something.
我们专业一点
Let's tackle this together...
一起解决这事
like two professionals.
来吧
Come on.
就是今天了 终于到来
This is it. Today's the day.
不择手段
Do what's necessary.
成就明日的洁净
Earn tomorrow's clean slate.
将你心中积起的恐惧
Take the horror built up inside of you
尽情泼洒在街道上吧
and spill it in the streets.
新国父集团给了你这个权利
The New Founding Fathers gave you a right
这个前几任国父只能痴心妄想的权利
that previous generations could only fantasize about.
他们完善了杰斐逊和华盛顿先导的制度
What Jefferson and Washington started, they perfected.
不要浪费了这个千载难逢的机会
Don't squander this privilege.
不要退缩
Don't cower.
现在 回答我
Now, answer me.
你是想被锁在牢笼里度过这一天
Will you spend this holiday locked in a cage
畏惧直面你的潜能吗
afraid of your true potential?
绝不
No.
你想再忍♥受一年这种
And can you stand another year of life
被恐惧荼毒的生活吗
with this poison inside of you?
绝不
No!
我将参与其中
I will participate.
我将参与其中
I will participate!
我要大清除
I will Purge.
我 要
I... will...
大清除
Purge!
-我们这是在哪 -他去了哪里
- Where are we? - Where did he go?
他把我从清除者手里救下来
He saved me from Purgers,
然后又把我绑了起来
and then he tied me up.
他趁我睡着的时潜入了我家
He broke into my house when I was asleep,
把安保系统关了 他怎么做到的
turned my security system off. How did he do that?
我也不知道 他也是这么抓到我们的
I don't know, he did the same thing to us.
你觉得他到底想要什么
What the hell do you think he wants?
等等 你听到了吗
Wait. Do you hear that?
我想是他来了
I think he's coming.
这要用多久
How long is this gonna take?
该用多久就用多久
As long as it takes.
他一定是从血祭嘉年华来的
He's gotta be from the Carnival.
也许警卫在跟踪我们
Maybe the guards tracked us.
不 不 他的盔甲是自己做的
No. No, his armor's DIY.
没有支援
There's no backup.
这个家伙绝对是一匹清除独狼
This dude is definitely a Purge Lone Wolf.
这是他的车牌
And that... is his plate.
一分钟后
In a minute,
我们会知道这个家伙的一切
we'll know everything about this guy,
他去过哪 犯罪记录和最喜欢的颜色
Where he's been, prior arrests, favorite color.
乔·欧文斯
Joe Owens.
未婚 只有一个亲戚
Not married, one living relative,
前工厂工会的成员
former member of the Factory Workers Union.
这是他现在的住址
That is his current address.
-天哪 乔 -乔·欧文斯
- Oh, my God, Joe! - Joe Owens?
不 你...你救过我
No, you--you saved me.
不 不可能是你
Oh, no, not you.
好的
Okay.
开始吧
Let's begin.
我没在清除夜出过门...
I haven't been out on Purge Night...
开酒吧之前就没出去过
Since before the bar.
而最后一次
And that last time...
今晚我们会做得更好
We'll do better tonight.
我们会想出办法的
We are going to figure something out.
求你了 我妻子怀孕了 好吗
Please, please. My wife is pregnant, okay?
-她什么也没做 你能不能有点 -不
- She didn't do anything. Could you just have a little-- - No--
不经允许谁也不许说话
No one speaks without permission.
你们在这里的原因...
You are all here...
是因为你们辜负了我
because you've wronged me.
根据新国父集团的规定
And as prescribed by the New Founding Fathers,
我可以清除你们 净化自己
I can Purge and purify myself.
作为美国人 这是我的权利
As an American, it's my right.
你们每个人都要接受审判
You'll each be placed on trial.
我准备了我的证词
I prepared my testimony.
你们将会听到
You will hear it.
考量我提出的证据
You will consider the evidence I present.
然后会有…
There will be...
也许是对话
perhaps a dialogue.
然后你要忏悔
And then you'll confess.
如果你的忏悔令人信服
And if your confession is compelling,
我会仁慈对待
I will exercise mercy.
但是 如果你拒绝忏悔
But, if you decline to confess
或者你忏悔的不够
or your confession is insufficient,
我就要清除你
I will Purge.
然后我将重生
And I will be reborn.
天佑美国
God bless America.
乔
Joe!
我知道你还在生气
I understand that you're still angry,
但那天我只是个信使
but I was just a messenger that day.
我做不了什么
There was nothing I could've done
使萨蒂科伊继续开业
to help keep Saticoy afloat.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
我只是遵守公♥司♥的政策
I-I was just following company policy.
你父亲之前就是那样
Y-your father's condition was preexisting.
任何人都会拒绝索赔
A-anybody would've denied the claim.
你将是第一个
You will be first.
听着 红衣主教们 别忘了买♥♥
Listen up, Cardinals, don't forget to buy
回校舞会的门票
your tickets to the homecoming dance.
只有三个星期了
It's only three weeks away.
-你好 伊莲 -你好
- Hey, Erin. - Hi.
不准看 你很聪明 记得吗
No, you're smart, remember?
不要偷看你的答案 再解一遍题就行了
Don't peek at your answers. Just solve them all again.
快一点
And go faster.
如果上课迟到我会被记名字的
I'll get written up if I'm late for class.
还得把我的名字写在卷子最上面
Gotta write my name at the top.
一定要和答案的笔迹一样
It's gotta be the same handwriting as the answers.
乔伊 这又不是你第一次
C'mon, Joey, this is not your first day.
拜托 我今天写得真的很快
Please! I-I finished really fast today.
我能走了吗
Please, can I go?
明天和我确认之前
Don't you dare try to sneak in there
你敢溜进里面试试看
before checking with me tomorrow.
又尿
Again?
你真是个婴儿
You're such a little baby!
大家看看乔伊
Hey, look at Joey.
他今天忘记垫尿布了
He forgot to wear his diaper today.
学年结束的时候
At the end of the school year,
有人看到我在外面小解
I got caught relieving myself outside.
我被记过了
I got written up.
在你发现我不服从你的时候
When you found out I disobeyed you,
你白了我一眼 查理
you gave me a black eye, Charlie.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表