剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
我们都说梦想得到爱情
We all say what we dream of is love,
但是 我们就承认吧
but, let's admit it,
我们真想要的是财富与爱情兼具
what we really want is love and riches.
每一个踏过那扇门的光鲜亮丽的女人
Every fine-dressed woman who walks through that door,
就是我们艳羡的
we just long for what she has.
这就是我们来百货商店工作的原因
That's why we come to work in a department store.
你都不发言 德妮丝
You're quiet, Denise.
你怎么看巴伦坦夫人的好运?
What do you say about Mrs Ballentine's good fortune?
我不会嫉妒我们的顾客
I don't envy our customers.
我也不渴望到天堂百货来购物挥霍
I can't say I long to come to The Paradise to shop and to spend.
噢 我们走吧
Oh, here we go.
你渴望什么 德妮丝?
What do you want, Denise?
在我梦想中的世界
I dream of a world
女人不需要嫁一个富有的丈夫
where a woman doesn't need a rich husband.
噢 是啊
Oh, yes.
我还期待有一天女人当选首相
And I'm looking forward to the day when a woman is Prime Minister,
女人成为布道坛上的牧师
and a woman is a priest in the pulpit
女人掌控天堂百货!
and a woman is in charge of The Paradise!
汤姆?
Tom?
汤姆?
Tom?
他建议送德妮丝去巴黎...
His proposal to send Denise to Paris...
我怀疑他这么做是为了和我作对
I have little doubt he did it to antagonise me.
他擅自从店里拿走了你父亲的表
He took your father's watch from the store
甚至没经过你的同意
without so much as a by-your-leave.
就好像他知道我们谈了什么
It was as if he knew what you and I had spoken about,
你父亲的意愿是...
your father's wishes for the watch...
..把这只表留给你的丈夫
..to be left to the man you married.
怎么了?
What is it?
你明天能来吗?
Will you come back tomorrow?
我们到时候再说
We can speak then.
当然
Of course.
求你了 告诉我
Please, tell me.
天哪 帮帮我
God, help me.
天哪 请帮帮我吧
God, please help me.
他竟然能这么残酷
He is capable of such cruelty.
我从来没想到!
I never imagined!
我们结婚结的太匆忙 我几乎不了解他
We married in such haste. I hardly knew him.
我一直怕惹到他 生活在恐惧中
I live in terror of upsetting him.
我不知道他会如何反应所以一直不敢说出来
I dare not speak for fear of how he will react.
我总感觉他恨我
There are times I think he hates me.
他一心想要惩罚我
He wishes only to punish me.
这种日子我一天也受不了了!
I cannot bear one more day!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不能这么过下去 凯瑟琳
You cannot live like this, Katherine.
那我又能怎样?
What else can I do?
答应我 如果你需要人陪一定要来找我
Promise me you will come to me when you need someone.
是她 是巴伦坦夫人! 她和她丈夫一起来了
It's her. It's Mrs Ballentine! She's here with her husband.
他 他是 他不是...
And he's, well, he's, well he's not...
我想说的是 他不是...
What I'm trying to say is, he's not...
她们在这 亲爱的!
Here they are, my darling!
我的新朋友们
My new friends.
- 她们一直都很照顾我 - 谢谢 姑娘们
- They've been looking after me so sweetly. - Thank you, girls,
让我妻子成为这整个城市最幸福的女人
for making my wife the happiest woman in the whole city.
拿出来 巴伦坦
Well, show them, Ballentine.
让她们看看我们有多感激
Show them how obliged we are.
哦 没错!
Oh, yes!
我带您去收银台吧 巴伦坦先生
Perhaps you might come with me to the Cashier desk, mr Ballentine,
去那儿结账
to settle your account?
我打赌它一定在最下面!
I'll wager it's down all those stairs!
我可是刚刚爬上来! 谢谢 亲爱的!
And I've just climbed up them! Thank you, dear!
这边请
This way.
我想让你们给我给我示范下
I need you to show me
穿上我的新衣服应该如何走路
how to walk in my new dresses.
我知道你在想什么 你在想
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking,
"这个男人
"Here's a man who's
深爱着他的妻子
"so in love with his wife
所以他会放任她所有心血来潮的行动"
that he will indulge her every whim."
你们的业绩要大大地上升咯!
Oh, how your sales will soar!
莫里先生 我能为你介绍巴伦坦先生吗?
Mr Moray, sir, might I introduce you to Mr Ballentine?
坎贝尔·巴伦坦? 我们之前见过一面 先生
Campbell Ballentine? We met once before, sir.
我想是在赌马赛场上
I believe it was at the race course.
哦 是的 没错!
Oh, yes, of course!
我那天运气可不怎么样!
I lost a fortune that day!
我很高兴能在我的... 在天堂百货见到您
Well, I am pleased to see you in my...in The Paradise.
失陪一下 先生
If you'll excuse me, sir?
这边
This way.
巴伦坦先生的账 谢谢
Mr Ballentine's accounts, please.
多么辉煌的企业!
What a splendid enterprise!
我们最近开了一家美食厅
We've recently opened a Food Hall.
我们的东洋式房♥间大受欢迎
We have an Oriental Room which has proved very popular.
我们打算进一些不同价位的商品
We try to stock items at a range of prices
来吸引各层次的顾客
to attract all manner of customers.
那些无法负担贵重商品的人
Those who can't afford the finer goods
仍可以进来观看它们
can still come in to gaze at them.
我们还有童装店
We have a Childrenswear department
床上用品 男装和家具 我们一直在努力扩大
Bedding, Menswear and Furniture. We're always looking to expand.
我有一个酒厂
I have a brewery.
从一瓶麦芽酒开始做起 到现在
I started out with one ale, and now,
我为这个城市超过一半的酒馆和旅店提供酒水
I supply more than half the inns and hostelries of the city.
除了这些
And beyond.
我或许应该歇歇了 但我仍然每天坚持工作
I may get short of breath, but I still go to work every day,
我仍然知道我每个供应商都姓什么
and I still know each employee by their first name.
我也知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
应该在我们的美食厅提供您的酒
We ought to supply those ales of yours in our Food Hall!
感觉就像是... 就好像你的脚踩在轮子上
The idea...is to walk as though your feet were on wheels.
噢 像这样吗?
Oh. Like this?
不要一上一下的 手别动
Not up and down, no hands.
我们叫它"游步"... 苏西?
Er, "tripping", we call it...Susy?
非常好!
Wonderful!
把你的手放在前面 像这样 然后...
Place your hands in front, like this. And...
苏西?
Susy?
女人不要迈大步
Long strides are not feminine.
小步走 好吗?
Short strides. Yes?
小...步走
Short...strides.
每一步都要用你的优雅和平稳
Every step is meant to draw attention for
来吸引人们的注意
its grace and poise.
我不确定能有这种优雅和平稳!
I'm not sure I can do grace and poise!
那先走平稳了再考虑优雅吧
Perhaps try poise and worry about grace later.
我们一定要一起出去
We must all go out together.
我请客 我们该去哪?
Be my treat. Where shall we go?
我们能参加的最盛大的晚会是什么?
What's the most lavish night out we could possibly have?
巴伦坦夫人...
Er, Mrs Ballentine...
拜托 叫我露西尔...
Please, call me Lucille...
露西尔 不用这么破费
Lucille, there's no need for extravagance.
巴伦坦真英俊 不是吗?
Ballentine's so handsome, isn't he?
你丈夫一定很爱你 夫人
Your husband clearly adores you, madam.
他有时也很风趣
He can be so funny sometimes.
我找不到比他更好的人了
I've never known a kinder man.
我想邀请你们都来我家里
I'm going to invite you all out to the house,
那一定是今年最快乐的聚会
and it will be the jolliest party of the year.
求你了 快说你会来!
Please, say you'll come!
哦 我们很乐意去
Oh, we'd love to come.
我们还想参观下你家的吊灯呢
We want to look at your chandeliers.
不是吗 克莱拉?
Don't we, Clara?
或者 有时我们周末会去野餐
Or, sometimes we have a picnic on Sundays.
我真高兴能认识你们
I am so glad I found you.
我最近见过的女人都是那种出身高贵
The only women I've met so far have been those well-to-do society wives
又瞧不起我的人
who look down their noses at me.
我喜欢野餐 来我家的花♥园♥一起坐坐
I love picnics. Come and sit in my garden.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表