剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
啊 和入睡的状态不同
Ah, it's not like being asleep.
就好像你在这儿但其实不在这儿
It's like being here but not being here.
苏西即使是在最佳状态的时候也是这种感觉
That's what Susy feels like at the best of times.
就好像是眩晕 那种感觉
It's like being dazzled, kind of thing.
什么 像喝醉了一样吗?
What, like being drunk?
你怎么知道喝醉了是什么感觉?
What do you know about being drunk?
不是 催眠 就是...
No. Hypnosis, it's...
被催眠了就好像是处在一个无所不能的世界里
Being hypnotised is like being in a world where everything is possible.
如果你想跳舞 就可以像芭蕾舞者翩然起舞
If you want to dance you'll be like a ballerina.
要是你想唱歌♥ 你的歌♥喉会像鸣鸟一样悦耳
If you want to sing, you'll warble like a songbird.
你好像是活在你的愿望里
It's like being in a kind of wish.
那我们所有人都应该一直被催眠啊
We should all do it all the time.
哦 我想被催眠的
Oh, I want to be hypnotic.
是被催眠
Hypnotised.
你会催眠吗? 能不能把我催眠 山姆?
Can you? Can you hypnotise me, Sam?
小心点 苏西 他会把你弄昏之后
Careful, Susy, he'll put you under
告诉你把你每周的薪水交给他
then tell you to give him your wages every week.
要是你想体验一把灵魂出窍的感觉
If you are looking for an out of body experience,
那你可找对人啦 苏西
you have come to the right fella, Susy.
今夜 商店打烊后
Tonight. After we close.
- 我们都能来吗? - 为什么不呢?
- Can we all come? - Why not?
来吧 在大堂 我们打烊之后
Go on, then. In the Great Hall. After we close.
我想说做的好 梅尔托
I wanted to say well done, Myrtle.
对我说 先生?
To me, sir?
那些你为了新的美食厅制♥作♥的面包
The breads, pies, pastries you've cooked for
馅饼 糕点 让人口水直流啊
the new Food Hall are mouth-watering.
- 销♥售♥额非常不错 - 真的吗 先生?
- The sales are extraordinary. - Are they, sir?
- 我是说 谢谢您 先生 - 是的
I mean, thank you, sir. Oh, yes.
现在我们必须更进一步
Now we must step up the splendour.
你的厨房♥做出点特别的东西
Perhaps something special from your kitchen
让美食厅成为天堂百货的谈资
to make the Food Hall the talk of The Paradise.
听上去真不错啊 先生
That sounds marvellous, sir.
那么你会给我来点什么?
So what will you provide me with?
您心中想的是什么? 威斯顿先生
What did you have in mind, Mr Weston?
我想的是你会给我来点让人难以抗拒的东西
I had in mind that you would offer me something truly irresistible.
那种能放在橱窗展示的东西 梅尔托
Something to put in the front window, Myrtle.
它的美甚至让珠宝相形见绌
Something that might outshine even a jewel.
我尽力 先生
I will, sir.
让我好好地想一想 看看我能想出点什么来
Let me just scratch my head for a while, see what I can come up with.
当然了 我会很快再和你聊的
Of course. We'll speak again soon.
- 凯瑟琳 - 哦!
- Katherine. - Oh!
事实证明 你父亲的表确实是一块珍宝
Your father's watch has proven to be quite a success.
你说的对 当然了
You were right, of course.
我就知道你是对的
I should have known you would be.
它是一件那么华丽的珍宝
Well, it's such a magnificent treasure,
我现在知道了你独自珍藏的原因了
I can understand why you might want to keep it to yourself.
哦 但是我并不想永远留在手里
Oh, but I did not always wish to keep it.
有些话我难以启齿 你听了也会觉得不可思议
I know it is difficult to say, and to hear, such a thing.
但是似乎于我而言 最好还是将事实告诉你
But it seems to me now it is better to tell the truth.
我们一起经历的了这么多的事情 你和我
We have been through so much together, you and I.
我们之间当然不需要任何的隐藏了
Surely we have no room for pretences any more.
我必须要坦白
I have a confession to make.
我没有把这块怀表给汤姆的原因
Why I have never passed the watch on to Tom.
因为我的父亲想要把它给你
My father wanted you to have it.
真的吗 凯瑟琳?
Is that true, Katherine?
你父亲从来没有对我表现出如此的喜爱
Your father did not exhibit such a fondness for me.
是真的
It is true.
差不多吧
Almost true.
我想让他把表给你 在我们的...
I wanted him to give it to you at our...
我似乎无法让这种念头消散
I can't seem to let that idea go.
也许这就是我无法把表给汤姆的原因吧
Perhaps that is why I can't face giving it to Tom.
过往发生的一切事情 我知道你无法原谅我
I know you can never forgive me for what happened,
因为我那样对你 对你的...
for what I did to you, and to your...
请别糟蹋了我的好意
Don't spoil it, please.
这么想对汤姆不公平
It feels unfair to Tom to feel this way.
这就是为什么我这样下定决心
Which is why I have decided it is best
汤姆永远也不会知道
he never knows that
这块表本是应该传给我的丈夫的
my father intended his watch to go to my husband.
我明白
I understand.
你注意到了吗?
Have you noticed?
我们又像以前一样沿街漫步了
We have fallen into promenading along the street, as we used to.
有些东西永远不会消失
Some things are never lost.
- 威斯顿夫人 - 请坐过来 克莱拉
- Mrs Weston. - Sit with me, Clara.
我正想和你私下里聊一聊
I was hoping to speak with you privately.
你为什么想要和我聊天呢 夫人?
Why would you wish to speak to me, ma'am?
你大概是德妮丝最亲近的朋友了吧
You are perhaps closest to Denise.
我在担忧她会怎么想那块表的事情
I have been concerned how she might be feeling about the watch.
那块表?
The watch?
她对那块表很在意吗? 威斯顿夫人
I don't know that she's greatly aware of it, Mrs Weston.
我想说的是
What I mean is,
我竟然把我家族里这样贵重的物品交付于他
that I should entrust Moray with such a precious thing from my family.
我的理解是 那块表是为了促销 夫人
My understanding is that it was here for a promotion, ma'am.
是的 是的 是这样
Yes. Yes, that is so.
但是这种事很容易被误解
But these things can easily be misinterpreted,
考虑到是莫里这样的人
given the kind of man Moray is,
你我心里都清楚
as both you and I know.
那他是怎样的人?
And what kind of man is that?
一个受情绪所控的人
A man ruled by his passions.
我不想让任何人觉得我给了他鼓励
I would not like anyone to think I had encouraged him.
任何人 你的意思是说德妮丝?
By anyone, you mean Denise?
你为什么不考虑一下德妮丝的感受?
Why would you be concerned for Denise's feelings?
现在 我们对另一个女人的同情
There comes a point when our fellow-feeling for another woman
最能触动我们的心
is what touches us most.
坦率的讲 自从莫里伤害了我们 克莱拉
Frankly, since Moray has hurt both you and me, Clara,
我们的同情心已经没有了 不是吗
our sympathies go, do they not,
对那些现在还爱着他
to the woman who loves him now...
...还信任他的女人的同情心?
..who trusts him now?
夫人 你是在告诉我他...
Ma'am, are you telling me that he has...
你和我一样了解他 克莱拉
You know the kind of man he is as well as I do, Clara.
现在 我要你放松 苏西
Now, I want you to relax, Susy.
放松
Relax.
放松
Relax.
- 放松 - 或许你只要放慢呼吸
- Relax. - Perhaps if you just breathe gently.
现在...
Now...
我要你看着这块表
I want you to look at the watch.
我要你相信这块表的力量
I want you to believe in the power that is in this watch.
它是你眼中唯一能看到的
It is the only thing that your eyes can see,
它是世上仅有的东西
the only thing in the world.
让你的眼睛跟随着它
Let your eyes follow the watch.
你能感觉到你的眼睛变得很重 很累
You can feel your eyes growing heavy, tired.
你感觉到你想要闭上双眼
You can feel you want to close your eyes.
让你的眼皮放下来 闭上
Let your eyelids fall, closed.
闭上眼睛
Closed.
你依然能看到这块表 苏西
You can still see the watch, Susy,
因为它在你脑海里
because the watch is in your mind.
这感觉很奇妙 是你从未体会过的美妙
It feels wonderful. It is the best you have ever felt.
现在我要你伸出你的双手 苏西
Now I want you to hold out your hands for me, Susy.
我要在你的两手间放一只铅笔
I'm going to put a pencil in between your fingers.
你能感觉到吗?
Can you feel that?
现在这只铅笔夹在你的指尖上
Now the pencil is becoming stuck to your fingertips.
这只表想要你感受铅笔在你的指尖有多么牢固
The watch wants you to feel how stuck the pencil is.
你想让它掉下去但是你做不到
You want to let go of it but you can't
因为它已经粘在你的指尖上 它不会掉的
because it's stuck to your fingertips. It won't drop.
现在我要从你的指尖上拿走铅笔 苏西
Now I'm going to take the pencil from your fingertips, Susy,
因为这只表想要你放开铅笔
because the watch wants you to let it go...
现在!
now!
当我一吹口哨 苏西 你就睁开眼睛 慢慢地
When I whistle a tune, Susy, you will open your eyes, slowly
慢慢地 当你睁开眼睛
slowly, and when you open your eyes
你的脑海中只有一件事
you will have only one thought in your mind.
我一定要请山姆喝杯啤酒
I must buy Sam a beer.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表