剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
I'm beginning to understand Moray's obsession with this place.
有关这个领域的东西...
There is something about this domain...
..一个小王国
..a kingdom in microcosm.
每个王国都有一个强大的统治者
And every kingdom has its all-powerful ruler.
虽然我们并不常在夜深人静时
Though we don't usually find them
看到他们在厨房♥里徘徊
wandering into the kitchen in the dead of night!
我该如何抵抗这突如其来的美好呢?
Well, how could I resist when there are such delights to be stumbled upon?
谢谢 先生
Well, thank you, kind sir.
你愿意和我喝一杯吗 克莱拉?
Will you have a drink with me, Clara?
祝你健康
To your health.
也祝你健康
To yours.
你没事吧 先生?
Are you all right, sir?
克莱拉...
Clara...
..你总是对我一番好意
..forever showing me kindness.
我们同是天涯沦落人 你和我 克莱拉
We are kindred spirits, you and I, Clara.
我们掩饰真实的自我...
We conceal our true selves...
遮住我们的伤疤
our scars hidden from view.
我习惯站在暗处
I take comfort in the shadows.
你知道...
You know...
..如果你有任何需要...
..if you ever needed anything...
你愿意在一双可靠的手中...
Would you like to be in safe hands...
..被保护...
..protected...
..免受伤害...?
..sheltered from harm...?
我会... 善待你
I could be...kind to you.
考虑下我的提议
Consider my proposal.
你不应该在这儿 乔纳斯
You should not be in here, Jonas.
可能这就是我的作风吧 先生
It seems to be my way, sir,
硬挤进没我立足之地的地方
to intrude where I have no place.
你那感人的自知之明来的太晚了 乔纳斯
Your touching sense of self-knowing comes too late, Jonas.
当您允许我回来的时候 先生
When you permitted me to return, sir,
我便决定以后诚心诚意地为您服务
I had every good intention of serving you by honest means.
我以为我妄自干涉的后果
I imagined that the consequences of my meddling
已经让我学会了自我约束
would have taught me restraint.
但似乎我一受到威胁
It seems that once I sense any manner of threat,
就会像是被某种狡猾的动物控制了思想
some kind of animal cunning consumes my thinking.
德妮丝不会再和我说话了
Denise will not speak to me,
她甚至都不会再看我一眼
she will not even look at me.
你觉得现在道歉还有用吗?
Do you imagine your apology can help us now?
你很清楚我的为人 莫里先生
You know well enough what I am made of, Mr Moray...
可你还是把我留在了你身边
..yet you choose to have me by your side.
我是知道
Yes...I know.
你曾经摆脱过我
You have rid yourself of me once...
你要留在这 我才能看住你
You will remain here, so that I can keep my eyes on you.
一看见你我就想起自己落到这悲惨境地的原因
The sight of you reminds me of why I find myself in such dire circumstances.
无论如何我也不想让历史重演
I would not wish to lose that for the world.
你要想把那些全做完根本没时间休息
You won't get a wink if you do all those.
你告诉我这事会让我倒霉的...
You told me it would catch up with me...
...而且我会得到教训
...and that I'd learn my lesson.
你要是觉得我在幸灾乐祸的话 那么...
If you think I take any kind of pleasure in your sorrow, then...
好吧 大概是有一点
..well, maybe just a little.
他们接吻了
They kissed.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直在想 我们没在一起
The one thing I keep wondering,
我怎么还能继续在这工作?
how can I still work here and us not be together?
每天看见他...
Seeing him every day...
但我忍♥受不了分离之苦
But I can't bear to be apart.
那就和解
Then, reconcile.
我不做备胎
I refuse to be second prize.
他还想要你 这已经不算坏了
He still wants you, there are worse predicaments to endure!
德妮丝
Denise,
爱情故事里有两种女人
there are two types of women in love stories.
女主角和情妇
The leading ladies and the mistresses,
你是哪种不言而喻
and we both know what you are.
女主角的男人可不会有情妇
The leading lady's man does not take a mistress.
说真的 凯瑟琳因为一个女店员
Honestly, did you really believe Katherine would be jilted
而在婚礼上被抛弃
at the altar for a shop girl
你真以为她会忍♥气吞声吗?
and not have her revenge?
你该庆幸他们之间就一个吻
Be thankful a kiss is all it was.
嘿 想想你为今时今日经受了多少
Hey, think about what you've endured to reach this point.
如果你就这么走掉让她赢了 你会饱受折磨
If you walk away and let her win, it'll plague you.
我曾被她需要过
She used to need me.
纵然德妮丝独♥立♥又有才能
Despite all the independence,
她还是在一定程度上依赖着我
Denise's qualities, to a certain extent she relied on me.
现在我却觉得她完全不爱我了
Now I feel she's altogether forgotten loving me at all.
达德利...
Dudley...
我觉得我信错了人
I feel I've trusted the wrong people...
...听了错误的建议
..heeded the wrong advice.
现在我觉得我毫无用处
And now I feel I am done for.
求你了 告诉我该怎么办
Please, tell me what to do.
依我看 你只有一条路能走了
The way I see it, there is only one path you can take.
它能一石二鸟
Its virtues are twofold.
首先 你能忘了这档子事
Firstly, it'll take your mind off all this.
其次 说不定也能让德妮丝看看
Secondly, just maybe Denise'll catch a glimpse of
她爱的到底是什么样的人
the man she fell in love with.
你埋头工作
You get on with your job.
这个杂♥志♥比伦敦时报的发行量大
The circulation of this magazine is greater than that of the London Times.
末期就要发行了
The final issue is about to be released.
你要还是德妮丝爱的那个人
This is an opportunity the man Denise fell in love with
肯定能充分利用这个机会
would exploit to its fullest degree.
我的大脑一片空白
My mind is blank.
我觉得没了她我什么也做不了
I don't think I can do anything without her.
莫里 我对你深信不疑
I've never doubted you, Moray.
但问题是你一手造成的 也得由你来解决
But this is entirely of your own making and yours to fix.
"阴郁的天气渗入到格瑞丝的心底
"The greyness of the weather had permeated the inner most reaches of Grace's mind.
一切都如同迷雾
All was a fog.
感觉和现实蜕变成大腿处久被遗忘的概念
Perception and reality morphing into femoral long forgotten concepts.
她努力回想时
An impenetrable blanket
一张密不透风的毛毯铺在了小山上
lay over the hill as she tried to remember...
...老吉姆被吊在树上
..Old Jim was hanging from a tree,
生命的气息早已流失殆尽"
the force of life having long since departed his body."
喔 我的天呐! 可怜的格瑞丝
Oh, my heavens above! Poor Grace.
等等! 我还没看完呢
Wait! I've not finished.
她会怎么做呢?
What's she going to do?
园丁自杀之后就剩她孤身一人了
She's all alone now the groundskeeper's killed himself.
他是自杀吗?
Did he, though?
我打赌是鬼魂逼死他的
I'll wager the ghost drove him to it.
天呐 亨利得及时相信她
Oh, Henry has to believe her in time.
那个要囚禁她的亨利? 他怎么可能信她
Henry who wants to have her committed? I don't think so.
苏西 你的衣服在动
Susy, your clothes are moving.
克莱拉! 别火上浇油了!
Clara! Don't encourage her!
我没开玩笑...
I'm not joking...
喔!
Oh!
喔 它真的在动!
Oh, it is!
啊!
Aieee!
它来了! 它过来了!
It's here! It's here!
山姆?
Sam?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你死定了!
You are a dead man!
不得好死!
Dead!
哦 天呐...
Oh, my...
过来
Come here.
我很好
I'm fine.
你没必要假装
You don't need to pretend.
我一直在想
I have been thinking.
你可以休养一段时间
You could do with a rest.
出去欣赏异国美景
A change of scenery, somewhere abroad.
说不定你这个秋天可以在阿尔卑斯山过
Perhaps you could spend the autumn in the Alps.
养精蓄锐 回到原来的状态
Recuperate, get back to your old self.
听起来很棒
That sounds wonderful.
毕竟你看上去...
After all, you seemed so...
被莫里的事搅得心烦意乱...
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表