剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
为什么你要一直等到
Why did you wait
你和莫里仪式那天才提出取消婚礼?
until the day of the wedding to call off your marriage to Moray?
这是场残忍♥的生意
It was such a cruel business.
但我不后悔
But I do not regret what I did.
要是我还没醒悟 我现在就不会和你在一起了
I wouldn't be here with you if I hadn't come to my senses.
你还没回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
为什么在婚礼当天提出取消?
Why was it on the very day of the wedding that you withdrew?
我爸爸警告我很多次 但我当时太傻
My father warned me many times that I was being foolish.
我一直不承认
I persisted in denying him.
直到我真正要开始
It was only when I was truly facing a life
和一个无法爱上的男人过一辈子
with a man I could not love
我才发现我有多鲁莽
that I saw the recklessness of what I was about to do.
经过这么一天你不累吗?
Aren't you tired after such a day?
和你在一起我很享受
I am enjoying being here with you.
但你累了
But you are tired.
你该睡觉了
You should go to bed.
可能我有点让你厌烦了
Perhaps I am a little weary.
你为什么不告诉我你召回了莫里?
Why did you not tell me that you've recalled Moray?
啊 我没有嘛?
Oh, did I not?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
一切都来得太快了
Everything has happened so quickly.
上帝啊
Heavens.
也许我都没有意识到自己有多悲伤
Perhaps the grief has stricken me more than I care to admit.
但如果那个地方要出♥售♥...
But if that place is to be disposed of...
...为什么你想他回来?
..why would you want him back here?
我知道你为什么会在这
I know why you're here.
你想加入我的店 再战江湖
You want to come in as partner in my shop, start again.
洛维特和莫里 注意名字的顺序
Lovett and Moray. Notice the order of the names.
不 不是 我不是因为这个回来的艾德蒙
No, no, that's not why I've come back, Edmund.
你必须得承认 这很有诗意
You have to admit, there's a certain poetry to it.
你这个小家伙 和远处的巨人作斗争
You, the little fella, fighting against that giant over there.
我想你了艾德蒙
I have missed you, Edmund.
哦 好吧...
Oh, well...
要是你没地方呆的话 你可以在这里过夜
if you've got nowhere else to stay, you can spend the night here.
我从没想过我会这么说
I never thought I'd hear myself say those words.
我该回去了
I should get back.
莫里?
Moray?
我不知道 没人知道
I didn't know, no-one did.
达德利先生说他收到一份电报
Mr Dudley just said he received a telegram.
似乎他们想胜 胜过我们
It would s-seem they want to outmanoeuvre us.
他们用他来反 反击恐吓我们
They have brought him b-back to intimidate us.
纳桑尼尔 我需要你再为我做件事
I will need you to act on my behalf again, Nathaniel.
芬顿先生 你答应过没有下次了
Mr Fenton, sir, you promised me there'd be no more,
暗算过这次以后我们就收手了
that we were finished with this deception.
你觉得我过去这些 些年的经营策划
Do you suppose I have worked and planned this p-past year
就是让他们现在来暗算我?
to let them outwit me now?
不 只有我们同意莫里翻身 他才会翻身
No. Moray will only prosper if we allow him to.
我了解这个人 他会想 想出一大堆的方案
I know the man. He will try some ex...extravagant scheme.
我们要好好设计 让他自己挖坑自己跳
We will turn it on him and let him devise his own downfall.
苏西
Susy.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
要是你在这里被发现 我们都会被开除的
If you are caught up here, we'll both be dismissed.
礼拜天能陪我出去走走吗?
Shall we walk out on Sunday?
你来就是为了问我这个?
You came up here just to ask me that?
我就是想见见你
Just wanted to see you.
我想...
I wanted to...
我不知道...
I don't know...
我睡不着 我想告诉你...
I couldn't sleep. I wanted to tell you...
什么?
Yes?
什么?告诉我什么?
Yes, what? Tell me what?
我现在每天都在等礼拜天的到来
Every day, I'm waiting for Sunday to come,
因为那一整天就你和我在一起 就我们
so it's just me and you, the whole day. Yes. Just us.
你想告诉我什么?
What did you want to tell me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come up here.
早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
我觉得他就是想说他爱我
I think he just told me he loves me,
但我不确定
but I'm not quite sure.
和以前一样 你是第一个到的 达德利
As ever, you are the first into work, Dudley.
还是没有早过你 莫里
Still not early enough to arrive before you, Moray.
我想念你的讽刺
I've missed your jibes.
别急 我全为你存着呢
Don't worry, I've been saving them up for you.
这是我们的机会 达德利
This is our chance, Dudley.
这是我们奋斗的目标
This is what we have worked for.
我想我让你失望了
I thought I'd failed you.
我从没怀疑过你 我们今天开始
I never doubted you. We start today.
达德利首先我想给所有员工讲话
Dudley, I wish to address the staff,
所有人 第一件事就做这个
all of them, first thing.
开门前我会召集齐人的
I'll gather them together before we open the doors.
凯瑟琳拥有这家店 但是她从未拥有过我
Katherine may own The Paradise, but she will never own me.
我不知道要花多久
I don't know how long it will take us,
但是有一天这里的一切都会是我们的
but this will be ours once more.
我们今天歇业一天
As of today, we will close the store.
山姆去挂个标识
Sam, put up a sign.
我们都说你就是为了让梦想成真而来
We all said you were bound to kick things into life.
歇业?
Close the door,
这是我听过最好的促销方式!
that's the best sales promotion I've ever heard!
山姆 我有个特别符合你天赋的任务给你
Sam... I have a task especially suited to your gifts, Sam.
展示漂亮衣服? 吸引有钱人家小姐?
Modelling fine suits? Charming the daughters of the rich?
传流言
Gossip.
看 我们比你想的更了解你
See, we know you better than you think we do.
我什么时候以传流言出名了?
When have I ever been known to gossip?
今早我就听你在那碎碎念
I heard you this morning, in the yard,
说莫里先生回来了
saying Mr Moray is back,
事情要闹得一发不可收拾了
all hell will break loose.
消息在我回来之前就会传遍全城
Word will travel across the city that I've returned.
我要你添油加醋一番
I need you to add to the ferment. Embellish the story.
我不知道怎么添油加醋 先生
I'm not sure I know how to embellish, sir.
当我们歇业的时候 好奇心会在人们心中滋长
While we are closed, curiosity will grow.
我会在我们开门之前不出现在大众面前
I will stay out of sight until we open,
但等我们开了门
but when we do,
我们必须做好准备
we must be ready
把东西卖♥♥给来这里看的所有人
to sell to everyone who's come here to gawp.
还有 我们今天有东西到货
Oh, and one more thing, we have goods arriving today.
- 来把店装满 - 什么货 莫里先生?
Let's fill up the store. What goods, Mr Moray, sir?
你以前从没见过的东西 亚瑟
The likes of which you've never seen before, Arthur.
Arthur我想他说的是干净的裤子
I think he means clean trousers, Arthur.
对不起 威斯顿先生 今天我们歇业一天
Sorry, Mr Weston, Mrs Weston, we're closed.
在莫里先生的指示下
Under Mr Moray's instructions.
但是我们自然是对您开放的 先生
But of course, we're open for you, sir.
你还没回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
我觉得歇业 让顾客们等待
I think that closing the store, making the customers wait,
是一个很明智的打算
is a very clever notion.
别戏弄我 德妮丝
Do not tease me, Denise.
要是我们俩晚上单独在这里 我会跪下
If we were alone here at night, I would get down onto my knee
像绅士一样问你 但我等不及了
and ask you like a gentleman, but I am too impatient for that.
这不是最浪漫的氛围
It's not the most romantic of circumstances.
那让我来把它变得浪漫
Then let me make it so.
我不会再丢下你
I will never leave your side again.
如果能让我留在这儿陪伴你
I will sweep the streets if it means
让我扫大街我也愿意
I can stay here with you.
我想让城里每个人都知道
I want every living soul in this city to know
约翰·莫里是世界上最幸福的人
that John Moray is the happiest man who ever took breath.
如果你说你愿意嫁给我
If you say you'll marry me,
我保证你能得到一个妻子能得到的最多的爱
I promise you as much love as a wife can bear.
你愿意吗?
Will you?
哦 不好意思 我没想打扰你们
Oh, excuse me, I didn't mean to interrupt.
不...没关系 克莱拉
No. It's...it's fine, Clara.
有事吗?
What did you want?
额 没什么特别急的事
Er, nothing that can't wait.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表