剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
我们所有的努力都是要赢回天堂百货
All of our efforts must go to winning back The Paradise.
如果奥德丽小姐没有离开
If Miss Audrey had not left, if...
事情可能就不同了
things might have been different...
但是现在她离开了
But now that she has,
我无法压制在我心中慢慢苏醒的欲望
I cannot quiet this hunger that has awoken in me.
约翰 我有激♥情♥ 我急切地想得到这个职位
I have such a passion, John! I burn to take this position.
一想到我必须靠边站 甚至不去尝试...
The thought that I must stand aside, not even try...
你从没有过极度渴望的东西吗?
Have you never longed for something so desperately?
除了它你什么都不想?
you could think of nothing else?
有 就是你
Yes! You.
甜心 等待实在是太难熬了
Sweetheart, is it really so hard to wait,
一年 或许几个月 天堂百货就是我们的了
when in a year, maybe months. The Paradise will be ours.
不仅会是女装部 所有的一切
Not just Ladieswear. Everything.
再叫我一遍这个名字 它会让我踏实点
Call me that name again. It will keep me steady.
甜心
Sweetheart.
甜心
Sweetheart.
甜心
Sweetheart.
你从巴黎远道而来 所以我必须教教你英语
You have come all the way from Paris, so I must teach you English.
既然那样 你得先提升自己的水平
In that case, you must improve your own.
洋娃娃不是过来 而是被带来的
The doll has not come, but been brought.
是的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
芙罗拉 巴黎在哪?
Where is Paris, Flora?
在法国
In France.
那法国在哪?
And where is France?
海那边
Across the sea.
什么海?
Which sea?
是...
The...
...大西洋
..Atlantic.
你把法国跟美国搞混了
You confuse France with America.
不过也情有可原 都是发生革命的国家
Perhaps it's understandable - all those revolutions.
谁发现的美洲?
Who discovered America?
- 克里斯多弗·哥伦布 - 什么时候?
- Christopher Columbus.- When?
很久以前
A long time ago.
啊是啊 我也这么觉得
Oh, yes. I should think it was.
很久很久以前
A very long time ago.
久的让人不可思议
A fearfully long time ago.
1066年吗?
1066?
哦 天哪!
Well, heavens!
你这么看着她
How can anyone be expected to remember anything
谁能想起来那么多事啊?
when you look at them so?
要是当年你♥爸♥爸在婚礼上这么对我这么凶
I'm sure if your Papa had been so fierce with me at the altar,
我肯定连自己名字都想不起来了
I should have forgotten my own name.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my darling.
晚安 妈妈 晚安 父亲
Good night, Mama. Good night, Father.
她无知得可悲
Her ignorance is deplorable.
已经很晚了 她累了
It is late. She is tired.
你又这么严厉
And you were so stern.
是因为你背痛吗?
Is it your back?
是不是因为这个烦?
Does it trouble you?
我可以让佣人们退下 只剩你我二人
I could send the servants away...wait upon you myself.
我烦的不是背痛 凯瑟琳
It is not my wounds that gall me, Katherine.
今天在天堂百货 你怎么敢那样对我说话?
Today in The Paradise, how dare you speak to me as you did?
我? 我冒犯你了吗?!
I? I have offended?!
我们已经说好了
We had an agreement.
你非要跟莫里斗我也不拦着你
Lock horns with Moray if you must,
但你别想打垮他
but you will not seek to crush him,
你也别满世界炫耀你的轻率之举
and you will not flaunt your indiscretions for the world to see.
你当我是你的玩偶吗?!
You imagine me your puppet?!
你以为我看不出你的小算盘吗?
Do you think I don't see how you scheme and manoeuvre?
你的眼睛一直盯着某个人不放
How your eyes never leave one person?
我说过了 他对我来说什么都不是
I have told you...he is nothing to me.
哦 你关注的并不是莫里
Oh, it is not Moray your eyes follow.
而是德妮丝
It is Denise.
而且 你不是因为爱才关注她
And it is not love that draws you on,
而是因为一些恶毒之事
but something noxious.
你想惩罚她
You wish to punish her.
为什么?
Why?
因为莫里选她没选你吗?
Because he chose her over you?
你看她的眼神就像猫凶狠的看着小鸟一样
Oh, you watch her as a cat watches a bird,
你伺机待发
hoping that circumstance will present you
企图反咬她一口 同时
with an opportunity to pounce. And in the meantime,
你看似为她着想
you work for her advancement,
那是因为她职位升得越高 将来也会跌的越重
because the higher she is raised, the further she will have to fall.
你胡说八道!
You are ridiculous!
不管你维护德妮丝利益的出发点是什么
Whatever your purpose in promoting Denise's interests,
我警告你
I promise you,
如果你下次还敢在其他人面前羞辱我的话
if you ever again seek to humiliate me before other men...
哦 相信我 我从来没想那么做
Oh, believe me, I make no effort on that front.
你是自取其辱
You do the job so thoroughly yourself.
抱歉
I am sorry.
我累了
I am tired.
我一直在想芙罗拉
I've been thinking about Flora.
我没想到她会那么无知
Her ignorance appals me.
我该雇个女家庭教师了
I intend to engage a governess.
然后把阁楼改造成书房♥
The attic will be converted to a schoolroom.
今后不会再让她懒散 放纵
An end to idleness and indulgence.
也不许购物 玩洋娃娃了
To shopping and dolls.
没有出游?! 没有出游?!
No outing? No outing?!
我相信威斯顿先生认为在当前形势下...
I believe that Mr Weston feels that in the current climate...
当前形势算个屁!
Current climate be buggered!
他以为我多久才能享受一次这种待遇?
How often does he think I get to savour a treat like that?
一年只有一天 仅有这一天才能做我自己
One sole and solitary day a year to take my place in the world
才能像淑女一样享受闲暇!
and enjoy my leisure like a lady!
我有个披肩还准备穿呢!
I have a tippet I was to wear!
为什么会这样 达德利先生?
What was it to have to been, Mr Dudley?
是因为音乐厅 对吗?
Was it the Music Hall? Was it?
我不知道
I cannot say.
莫里本来要带我们去音乐厅的
Moray would have took us to the Music Hall,
而那个可恶的混球不准!
and that miserable bugger has forbade him!
我发誓要让他为此付出代价
Oh, I swear I will make him pay for this.
我要把他的心挖出来
I will cut out his heart
放盘子里 然后端上桌!
and serve it up on a platter!
记得提醒我去三冠酒店吃饭啊!
Remind me to start taking my meals at the Three Crowns!
德妮丝 我一直在考虑
Denise, I've been thinking about
你申请接替奥德丽小姐职位的事
your application for Miss Audrey's job...
- 山姆 - 我突然想到
- Sam... - Now, it strikes me
有一点她有你没有...
that the one thing she had that you do not...
- 山姆! - 是一句座右铭
- Sam! - ...is a motto.
山姆 我不申请了
Sam, I've decided not to apply.
不申请了?!
Not to apply?!
如果有人天生适合接替奥德丽小姐的位置
If anyone was born to fill Miss Audrey's shoes,
那就是你啊!
it is you!
你会毁了沃尔特的赔率!
You'll cause havoc with Walter's odds.
他必须得把梅尔托的赔率从一赔五百调整到
He'll have to move Myrtle from 500 to one,
四百九十九赔五百了!
to 499!
五百!他♥娘♥的♥一赔五百?
500! 500 to bloody one?
你知道吗 我绞尽脑汁也想不出
You know, I've been racking me brains why you might choose
你为什么不申请做女装部主管
not to apply for Head of Ladieswear.
我只能想到一个原因
And there's only one thing I can think of.
你怀孕了吗?
Are you in trouble?
因为如果是这样 德妮丝 你要让他帮助你
Because if you are, you have to make him stand by you, Denise.
让他负责!
Hold him to his promises!
你要是不跟他说我可以替你说...
I'll talk to him if you can't do...
不!克莱拉 不是那样的
No! Clara. No. It's not that.
情况很复杂 但不是你想的那回事
It's complicated, but it's not that.
好吧 虽然你不打算说
Well. I would ask,
但我还是要问 到底是不是?
but you're not going to say. Are you?
如果我得到了那个工作
Look, I won't change anything, you know.
我不会做任何改变 任何
If it's me that gets the job. Not a thing.
但是在这儿我们可以做的事很多!
But there's so much more we could do here!
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表