剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
I will show 'em all...
我要让莫里先生知道他错了 让达德利先生
I'll show Mr Moray he was wrong. I'll show Mr Dudley
知道我真正的模样
what I am truly made of.
我看起来美吧 本就这样
Well, don't I look pretty? Made for it.
管好你的嘴 不然大家都跟你一起丢人
Well, just watch your mouth or you'll put us all to shame.
德妮丝 随她去吧
Denise! Erm, leave her be.
她准备好了会来找你的
She'll come to you when she's ready to.
威斯顿夫人 芙罗拉小姐
Mrs Weston! Miss Flora.
什么风把您二位吹来了
What brings you to see us today?
我打算让芙罗拉今早好好玩玩
I am intent on spoiling Flora this morning.
那您来对地方了 夫人
Then you have come to the right place, ma'am.
你将享受我们最棒的服务
You shall receive only the finest service from our ladies,
我向您保证
I can assure you.
威斯顿夫人
Mrs Weston.
呃 凯瑟琳 抱歉 我忘乎所以了
Er, Katherine. Forgive me, I forgot myself.
您今天非常美丽动人
May I say how lovely you look today?
我的意思是 商店的大门永远向你敞开
What I mean is, it's always a delight to see you in the store.
还有你 芙罗拉小姐
And you, Miss Flora.
凯瑟琳 既然你来了
Since you're here, Katherine,
可以和我一起喝杯咖啡吗?
perhaps you'll join me
还有你的丈夫 如果他也来了的话
for coffee. And your husband, if he is to visit us today?
你今天心情很好啊 莫里
You're in fine spirits today, Moray.
我承蒙你的关照
I owe you the courtesy of kindness.
虽然你没有必要非得答应
You do not owe me any such consideration,
但如果有这机会我会很感激
but I'd be grateful for the chance to earn your forbearance.
我很高兴和你一起喝咖啡
I'd be delighted to join you for coffee.
芙罗拉!
Flora!
加了肉桂的咖啡
Coffee. With cinnamon.
威斯顿夫人 女士 芙罗拉小姐
Mrs Weston. Ma'am. Miss Flora.
我希望你今天尽管宠着芙罗拉 德妮丝
I want you to utterly spoil Flora today, Denise.
她想要什么就给她什么
Anything she wants, she can have.
这是我们的荣幸 夫人
It would be our pleasure, ma'am.
苏西 请招待这位年轻的女士
Susy, please attend to the young lady.
我和莫里喝咖啡的这段时间 她就交给你了
I will leave it with you while I have a coffee with Moray.
我想要一件这种有羽毛的衣服
I want one of these dresses with the feathers.
恐怕这些礼服是给大人穿的 小孩不能穿
I'm afraid these gowns are for adults, not children.
但我想要
But I want one.
让我给你看一些
Let me show you some of the things
更适合小女孩的东西
we have that might be more suitable for a girl.
我设想了一下把扩展区建成珠宝部的事
I had myself thought of making the extension a jewellery department.
我想象客人们在街道上走时
I imagined that as customers approached along the street
他们最先看到的
the first thing they would see
是充满了贵气和色彩的橱窗
would be windows bursting with colours and extravagance.
但光是储存展品的费用就超出了我的预算
But the cost of stocking the display alone was beyond me.
不过 现在情况不同了
However, things are different now.
咖啡还可以吗 凯瑟琳?
How's your coffee, Katherine?
不错 很美味
It's fine. It's delicious.
我第一次发现肉桂咖啡是在 呃
I first discovered cinnamon coffee whilst in, erm,
印度 对吧 凯瑟琳?
was it India, Katherine?
- 不 不 我想是摩洛哥 - 是在锡兰
- No, no, no, I think it was Morocco. - It was Ceylon.
对 对 我费尽口舌才说服凯瑟琳尝尝
Yes, yes! I had the devil to convince Katherine to try it,
但她喝过一次之后 就再也喝不够了
but once she did, she could never have enough.
你喝咖啡的时候还会放肉桂吗? 凯瑟琳
Do you still drink your coffee with cinnamon, Katherine?
- 有时候会 - 是的 她会
- Sometimes. - Yes, she does.
我已经找到了红宝石和绿宝石的供货商
I've already sourced suppliers for rubies and emeralds, if you'd
你希望我叫他们带着样品和报价来拜访我们吗
care for me to have them call on us with samples and prices,
威斯顿先生?
Mr Weston?
我计划所有的柜台都用玻璃来制♥作♥
I'd planned for all the counters to be made of glass.
还有吊灯 玻璃灯 整个商场要像宫殿一样
And chandeliers, glass lamps, the whole place is like a palace.
闪亮的东西多了会显得太花哨
So much dazzle sounds positively garish.
是啊 或许你是对的 先生
Yes, well, perhaps you're right, sir.
我希望你旅行之后睡眠质量有所改善 凯瑟琳
I hope your sleep has improved after your travels, Katherine.
我曾告诉她是因为咖啡的作用 但她不听劝
I used to tell her it's the coffee, but she wouldn't have it.
如果女人可以不睡觉地活着...
If ever a woman could live without sleep...
我曾被迫在花♥园♥里度过漫长的一夜
I was pressed into spending long nights in the garden.
嗅着月光下木兰花香
The scent of magnolias under the moon...
我觉得扩展区应该做成餐厅
I think the new extension should be a food hall,
或卖♥♥鞋 或一些不带感情♥色♥彩的东西
or shoes or something without sentiment.
我本来打算和你一起看看那里 莫里
I had meant to look over the place with you, Moray.
但你当时不在 我们现在去看吧
But you were elsewhere. Let's take a look now.
好 当然
Yes, of course,
只是我不想把你的妻子单独留在这喝咖啡
although I would not wish to leave your wife with her coffee.
我准备好走了
I am ready now.
- 我要那双银色的鞋 - 我解释过了
- I want the silver shoes. - As I have explained,
我们没有你的尺码 小姐
we don't have your size, miss.
这双 我要这条带羽毛的裙子
These ones. I want the dress with the feathers.
你不能穿这条有羽毛的裙子
You can't have the dress with the feathers.
但那是我想要的
But that's what I want!
妈妈说我想要什么都可以
Mama said I could have anything I wanted.
你就是个被宠坏的无关紧要的人 这就是你
Oh, you're just a spoiled little NOTHING, that's what you are!
你招招手 全世界都要围着你转!
You wave your hand and the rest of the world is supposed to pamper you!
你想过没有?! 你是个小孩!
Do you even give a thought?! YOU ARE A CHILD!
苏西 下楼去饭厅 马上!
Susy, go down to the refectory right now!
快点 苏西! 下去
Come on, Susy! Go on.
我要妈妈
I want Mama.
我很抱歉 芙罗拉小姐 让我...
I am so sorry, Miss Flora. Let me...
不! 我要妈妈! 我要妈妈!
No! I want Mama! I want Mama!
我很抱歉 夫人 不知道为什么...
I'm so sorry, ma'am. I don't know why...
苏西一向是那样亲切的女孩!
Susy is usually such a sweet girl!
我从来不知道她会... 她是我们的朋友
I've never before known her to... She's a friend,
她平时那么善良又十分殷勤
usually full of kindness and so eager to please.
达德利 请你把芙罗拉带出去一下好吗?
Dudley, do you think you could take Flora outside for a moment for me, please?
当然 夫人
Of course, ma'am.
你准备怎么处理这事?
What do you propose to do?
我会和莫里先生和达德利先生讲...
I will speak to Mr Moray and Mr Dudley...
不 我想知道你准备怎么做
No. I want to know what YOU intend to do.
你是女装部主管 不是吗?
You're Head of Ladieswear, are you not?
你要负责
You ARE responsible.
是你让我的孩子受到如此羞辱
It was you who presided over this humiliation of my child.
这个孩子!
THIS child!
你准备怎么处理这个人?
What do you propose to do about this girl?
- 她叫什么名字? - 苏西 夫人
- What is her name? - Susy, ma'am.
那回答我 你的打算是什么?
Then answer me, what is your intention?
我会跟苏西严肃说明
I will speak with Susy MOST severely.
我会警告她对顾客这种态度...
I will warn her that to address customers in this way...
我们不能做些什么吗?
Can we not do something?
一定有什么原因使苏西...
There must be a reason Susy was...
是有原因 她提升得太早了 她还没准备好
There IS a reason. Susy was promoted too early. She's not ready.
但我们一定可以做点什么!
But there must be something we can do!
现在是紧要关头 德妮丝
These are the most delicate of times, Denise.
我承受不起凯瑟琳的怒火
I cannot afford to rile Katherine.
我们必须顺着她意愿
We must be seen to follow her will.
这是你的工作 德妮丝 你必须这么做
It's your job now, Denise. This has to be done.
你想要这职位 这职位可不是办办茶宴就行
You wanted this position. It's not all tea parties.
我试过了 苏西
I tried, Susy.
我也不想这样
I wanted to avoid this.
但你的所作所为使我没有退路
But what you did, you've left me with no choice.
员工被解雇的时候必须马上离开宿舍
When a girl is dismissed, she must leave the premises right away.
你必须收拾好行李... 然后走
You must collect your belongings... and go.
或许别走远了 苏西
Perhaps stay close by, Susy.
我们不知道会不会有变数
We never know what might change.
我无处可去了
I have nowhere to stay.
毕夏普街 迈希尔先生
Bishop Street. Mr Myhill.
告诉他 乔纳斯·弗兰克斯说
Tell him jonas Franks said
你跟着他或许有个住处
you might find lodgings with him.
蛋糕 夫人?
Cakes, madam?
我像个女人吗?!
Do I look like a madam to you?!
还有 我看这个更像脆骨而不是蛋糕
And THAT looks more like gristle to me than a cake.
我在练习 您要茗茶吗? 还是阿萨姆茶?
I'm practising. Fine teas? Assam?
大吉岭茶呢? 马德拉蛋糕呢?
Darjeeling? Madeira cake?
我表现得还不赖吧?!
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表