剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
我眼里容不下别的女人 德妮丝 她们都不存在
I have no eyes for other women, Denise. They do not exist.
我已经找到我要娶的女人了
I have found the woman I will marry.
我好高兴 亲爱的
I am so glad, my darling,
你已经着手天堂百货的事务了
you have readily taken to the business of The Paradise.
但我得承认 我没想到你会天天去那里
But I must confess, I didn't imagine you would go in there every day.
莫里找了个法国女人供烟花给他
Moray has a French woman supplying him with fireworks.
我得确保他不会被骗做亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
I want to make sure he isn't beguiled into a bad deal.
烟花! 爸爸 我能不能去看看?
Firecrackers! Can I see them, Daddy?
她是个法国人?
So she's French?
对啊
Yes.
今天我会和她共进晚餐
I'm having dinner with her tonight.
我很高兴你能发现天堂百货的迷人之处 亲爱的
Well, I am glad you find The Paradise so engaging...darling.
女装部的主管要离职了
The head of Ladieswear is leaving.
奥德丽小姐?
Miss Audrey?
对 她要结婚了
Yeah. She is to marry.
所以说有女店员要晋升了?
So one of the girls will be promoted?
有什么关系么?
Does it matter?
我意识到 只要我还是为男人工作
I realised that so long as I worked for a man
我就永远都只是一个...
I would never be more than a...
所有物? 你们的说法是什么?
saisine. What do you say?
奴隶?
A chattel?
奴隶
A chattel.
我审视这些男人然后问我自己
I looked at the men and I asked myself,
我能否做到他们做的这些?
can I do what they do?
答案是肯定的
And the answer was yes.
答案是我可以比他们做得更好
The answer was I can do it better than they do.
所以你就开始自己做生意了?
So you started your own business?
我了解了人们想要买♥♥什么东西
I have an idea of something people might like to buy,
我找到了能帮我达成目标的人
I find someone who can make it for me,
我给乐蓬马歇百货或者其他商店供货
I supply to Le Bon Marche or any other store.
- 我活得很滋润 - 我只庆幸我有份工作
- I live a good life. - I'm just happy to have a job.
这种事情在法国很常见 小姐
That is all very well in France, Mademoiselle.
在英国 我们更倾向于遵守我们的传统
In England, we prefer to cling on to our civilisation.
传统能让你感到满足吗?
Does this civilisation make you feel contented?
天啊! 这是后宫还是妇女会什么的吗?
Good Lord! Is it a harem or a hen party?
你也可以参加啊 山姆 你基本就是个女人嘛
You can join us, Sam. You're as good as one of the girls.
嘿! 我不是女人 请您不要乱说
Hey! I am not one of the girls, if you don't mind.
有那么一两个姑娘可以证明
There's one or two lass can prove it.
我去吧台喝一杯
I'll have a drink at the bar.
来 大家把酒杯举起来 所有人 稍等
Please, lift up your glass, all of you. Now wait.
生活是一种激♥情♥ 对不对?
Life is passion. Isn't that true?
什么比女人还要更有激♥情♥呢?
What is more passionate than a woman?
要是一个女人决定了她的目标
If a woman can be what she decides to be,
要是一个女人可以遵从她内心的召唤
if a woman can love and follow her own calling,
那她就可以把握她自己的人生
then she can determine her own life.
我提议 为女人的激♥情♥干杯
I ask you to drink to woman's passion.
谁和我一起?
Who will drink with me?
我从来不会和任何人这样说话
I've never talked this way with anyone before.
我觉得我有点喝醉了
I feel as though I'm a bit drunk.
我猜我有点儿醉了!
Well, I AM a bit drunk, I suppose!
我从来没有见过像您这样的人 克莱曼斯
Never met anyone like you, Clemence.
不久 世上像我这样的女人会越来越多
The world will soon be filled with women like me.
你怎么选择呢 德妮丝?
But what about you, Denise?
除了售货员和妻子 你能做到更多的事情
There is too much about you to be a shop girl or a wife.
你想做什么呢?
What do you want to be?
是什么呢?
Qui est-il?
我...
I...
我想成为莫里
I want to be Moray.
我是说... 我不是想成为一个男人
I mean...I don't want to be a man.
我梦想能经营天堂百货
I dream of running The Paradise.
并不只是因为商店本身的魅力
Not just for the glamour of it,
尽管我很喜欢听到摩挲那些华美礼服时发出的声音
although I do like the idea of swishing around in a fine dress.
我是说工作本身 我喜欢这份工作
For the work. That is what I love.
当我有个想法 或者做出决定的时候
When I have an idea or make a decision
或者我有机会带头做些事情的时候 我感到...
or someone gives me the opportunity to take the lead, I feel...
我很难描述那种感觉
I can't quite describe it.
我会做很多事情 如果有机会...
There are so many things I would do if...
当我们直面我们的激♥情♥时 我们就自♥由♥了
When we admit to our passion, we are free.
我们就能得到想要的 成为我们想成为的人
We can have what we want, be who we want to be.
我就知道 你和我的想法一样
I knew you'd see things the same as I do.
对吗?
Is it true?
是的
It is true.
你真漂亮
You're so beautiful.
不行
No.
没有人会知道的 我们想做什么就做什么
No-one will know. We can have whatever we want.
可我知道啊
I'LL know.
这不是我想要的
I don't want this.
您可以听听我的建议 先生
Perhaps I could suggest, sir,
我们根据她的大概定价做出决定
we make a decision based on the prices she has outlined
- 就能确保正常供应了 - 不 我们先不提
- and the guarantee of a regular supply. - No. We wait.
要是她回巴黎了 没有在餐桌上和您定下协定呢?
What if she returns to Paris and there's been no dinner engagement?
哦 她会和我共进晚餐的
Oh, she will dine with me.
威斯顿先生 我了解克莱曼斯 她很轻浮
Mr Weston, I know Clemence. She is flighty.
当男人关心她的时候 她会挑逗戏耍他们
Where men are concerned, she likes to tease and play.
我了解克莱曼斯这样的女人 她们就是该被驯服的
I know women like Clemence. What they respond to is being mastered.
为什么因为她是个女人就要特殊考虑?
Why does it matter that she is a woman?
我们必须要考虑的是这宗交易
We must consider this business.
我们应该像对待其他供应商一样对她
We treat her as we do any other supplier.
我们都是男人 你懂我的意思
We are all gentlemen together. You know what I intend.
她令人难以抗拒 我为什么要抗拒?
I find her irresistible. Why should I resist?
威斯顿先生 克莱曼斯她可不会...
Mr Weston, Clemence does not...
对追求者有什么回应
respond to gentlemen suitors.
你是说她是一个贞洁的法国淑女?
You're telling me she's a chaste French maid?!
她更喜欢扮演一个诱惑者
She prefers the role of seducer.
你认为我没有办法破解她的防备?
You think I can't overcome her resistance?
我希望您别去尝试
I would prefer you did not try.
你试过了 是不是? 在巴黎的时候
You tried, didn't you? In Paris.
然后她拒绝了你
And she rejected you.
"我们都是男人"
"We're all gentlemen together."
我觉得我被迫加入了一个俱乐部
I feel I've been pressed into a club I have no wish to join.
要是他认为没必要在我们面前掩饰他的意图...
If he sees no reason to hide his intentions from us...
你是个专家 我是指 你在一群法国人中间生活过
You're the expert. I mean, you've lived amongst the French.
- 我们怎么处理这事儿? - 我们不插手
- How do we deal with this? - We don't.
她会处理好的
She does.
要是你...玩弄他的话 他就会和你对着干
If you...toy with him, he will set himself against you
我可不能保证你签下合同
and I cannot guarantee you will get the contract.
好吧 那你要我怎么做 亲爱的? 向他妥协?
Well, what would you have me do, darling? Submit to him?
躲起来? 逃走?
Hide away? Run away?
我提醒你 克莱曼斯
I warn you, Clemence,
汤姆·威斯顿是个复杂的男人
Tom Weston is made of a different mettle.
我不认为他可以欺凌我
I see no reason to let him bully me
因为他就是一个专横的被惯坏了的英国男人
because he's a spoiled Englishman used to having his own way.
你怎么想 德妮丝?
Do you, Denise?
- 您是否需要我回避一下 莫里先生 - 不用
- Do you want me to leave so you can talk, Mr Moray? - No.
不 不需要的 德妮丝
No, there's no need for that, Denise.
你是否想和他打交道?
Do you intend to take him on?
我喜欢像汤姆·威斯顿这样的男人
Well, I like men like Tom Weston
就是因为他们太好懂了
because it is so easy to know them.
这样的男人 要驯服他们易如反掌
Such men, it's a child's play to tame them.
呃 德妮丝 能否给我张纸?
Er, Denise, might I borrow some paper?
我会写张条儿给汤姆·威斯顿
I'm going to write to Mr Tom Weston
就告诉他我没有办法和他共进晚餐了
to tell him I cannot meet him for a dinner tonight.
女士 真是对不起 我拿错鞋子了
Ma'am, I'm so sorry, I've got the wrong pair.
我去给您取另外一双过来
I'll fetch the correct ones for you.
克莱拉 克莱曼斯小姐吻了我
Clara, Mademoiselle Clemence kissed me.
她吻你了?
She kissed you?
她想要引诱我
She wanted to seduce me.
但她是莫里的朋友 你有没有告诉他?
But she's Moray's friend. Have you told him?
- 我本该说的 - 那为什么不说?
- I should. - Then why don't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表