剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
So these are not just a gift,
也是一份挑战
they are a challenge.
您可在包裹台取到购买♥♥的物品
Your purchases will be waiting for you at the parcels desk.
至于您询问的骰子
As to the hazard dice you were enquiring after,
在今日稍后即会推出
I believe they'll be with us later today.
碰运气...
Hazard...
几个小时前 没人听说过这个
a few hours ago, nobody's heard of the game.
现在...
Now...
我猜已经风靡全场了 喂?
I suppose that's the thing with a craze, eh?
喂?
Eh?
亚瑟! 亚瑟!
Arthur! Arthur!
亚瑟 找莫里先生去
Arthur, find Mr Moray
把他叫过来 现在!
and tell him to come and tell him to come now!
但是我正帮克莱曼斯小姐弄骰子的事
But I'm helping Mademoiselle Clemence with her dice.
骰子可以等等 这个...
The dice can wait. This...
等不了
cannot.
你今天起得真早
You were up early this morning.
我被一个电♥话♥吵醒了
I was woken by a caller.
电♥话♥?
A caller?
打错了
On a false errand.
他找的人不住这
The person he sought does not live here.
但是意外之喜 我和他做了笔生意
But by happy accident I was able to do some business with him myself.
这是李子果冻么?
Is that damson jelly?
太棒了
Perfect.
你是因为这个心情才这么好吗?
Is that why you are in such a jolly mood?
有时候 芙罗拉
Sometimes, Flora,
生活似乎充满了希望和可能性
life seems full of possibility and promise.
罗马尼斯小姐回天堂百货了
Apparently Mademoiselle Romanis has returned to The Paradise.
克莱曼斯?
Clemence?
我还以为她在法国
I thought her in France.
我觉得她是即兴而来
An impromptu visit, I believe.
我会替你问候她的
I shall make sure to give her your best.
他是谁?
Who is he?
我不知道!
I don't know!
他好像很累 所以我带他坐了下来
He looked tired so I offered him a seat,
我还知道他是...
the next thing I know he's...
是什么?
What is it?
他是个水手
He's a sailor.
是的
Yes.
但不是英国的 是法国水手
But not an English one, that's French.
这是法式剪裁 最优质的
And this is French tailoring - the best.
他有外国口音么?
Did he sound foreign?
我只听到他说了三个字
I only heard him say three words.
莫里先生
Mr Moray, sir.
一位法国水手 着衣品味上乘
A French sailor, with a taste for fine tailoring,
口袋里装着普通工人一年的薪水
and the annual salary of a working man in his pocket.
神秘莫测
Quite a mystery.
呃 威斯顿先生!
Er, Mr Weston!
达德利告诉我的
Dudley told me.
我今早上见到他了
I met him this morning.
他到天堂百货来
He came to the Hall.
他被... 误导了
He'd been...misdirected.
呃 他是谁?
Er, who is he?
他没说名字
He didn't give a name.
想象一下一小群顾客 在这儿精挑细选
Imagine a small group of customers, hand-picked.
自认可以做时尚先锋
Women who feel they can lead fashion
而不是被它牵着鼻子走的女士们
rather than be led by it.
现在再想象一下女装部的一角
Now imagine a corner of Ladieswear,
装饰得像个闺房♥
dressed as a boudoir.
女主人刚刚出门
The woman who inhabits it has just stepped out
可能下一秒就会返回来
and may return at any moment.
空气中还有她的余香
Her scent lingers in the air.
梳妆台上 有瓶香水
On the dressing table, a bottle of perfume.
我们想象 她将它拍在手腕上
We imagine her dabbing it on her wrists,
脖子上...
her neck...
还有件晚宴披肩 一把扇子...
There's an evening stole, a fan...
舞会邀请函
a dance card.
梳妆台中间
And in the middle,
有盒精美的胭脂
a beautiful pot of rouge.
还有 一挂女式项链 随意地抛在一旁
Beside it, a woman's necklace, carelessly cast aside,
和一个男式袖口链扣交杂纠缠在一起
tangled and tumbled with a man's cuff links.
德妮丝...
Denise...
我可以去倒杯冷水么?
may I be excused to get a glass of cold water?
我感觉很奇怪
I'm feeling awfully strange.
一杯冷水?
A glass of cold water?
冷水浴 那还差不多
A cold bath, more like it.
如果这还卖♥♥不出那胭脂 就没别的法子了
If that doesn't sell it, nothing will.
教区的人会把他带走埋葬
The parish will take him and bury him.
但由于他的身份不明
But because his identity is not known,
是没办法刻名立碑了
it must be in an unmarked grave
穷光蛋才这么葬 那男人可是个有钱人!
That's a pauper's burial. That man had money
客死异乡 坟上墓碑都没有...
An unmarked grave in an unknown land...
我希望这样孤独的死亡不会发生在任何人身上
I would not wish so solitary an end on anyone.
克莱曼斯小姐!
Mademoiselle Clemence!
如果他是最近离开法国的
If he's recently come from France,
她有可能在旅途中遇见过他
she may have encountered him on her journey.
甚至有可能会过面
she may even have met him.
虽然这可能不太方便 给女士看...
Though perhaps it's not proper to show a woman a...
死人
deceased person.
噢 我对克莱曼斯小姐有信心
Oh, I feel sure Mademoiselle Clemence
她可以胜任这个任务
would be equal to the task.
你觉得呢 莫里?
Don't you, Moray?
没有
Non.
我从来没见过他 抱歉
I've never seen him before. I'm sorry.
没关系 克莱曼斯
Not at all, Clemence.
感谢你来尝试辨认
We appreciate your trying.
我们可以用他的钱买♥♥块墓地
We could use his money to buy a plot
然后支付葬礼的费用
and pay for a burial.
墓石可以等他的身份确认后再订
A headstone can come later, if his identity is ever learned.
安排好那些之前 先找个地方安置他
Find somewhere to put him until arrangements can be made.
莫里可不能和一具尸体共享一个办公室
Moray can't be expected to share his office with a corpse.
我喜欢这样的河 你呢?
I love the river when it is like this, don't you?
深深的 静止的 悄无声息的
All deep and still and quiet,
就像它睡着了一样
as if it were asleep.
威斯顿夫人 当心 你会滑下去的
Mrs Weston, have a care. You might slip,
这儿很危险
the ground is dangerous here.
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what happened.
我觉得昏昏沉沉的 还有那水...
I was feeling faint and the water...
感激不尽
I'm very grateful to you.
我在那河边晃荡过多次了
I've walked by that river many times
在我的思维混沌不清的时候
when my thoughts have been turbulent.
今早也是如此 我才会在那散心
I walked there this morning for that reason.
我恐怕我...
I fear I have...
一无所有
nothing.
我拥有的一切都被我丢弃了
Everything I had, I cast away.
全都失去了
It is lost.
你还有孩子
You have the child.
我只能勉强留住她
I have her on sufferance only.
他可以从我身边夺走她
He can take her from me.
他肯定会夺走她
He WILL take her from me.
我毁了所有原本想要保护的东西
I have destroyed everything I set out to protect.
我伤害了那些我试图守卫的人
I've hurt those that I sought to shield.
我变成了我曾惧怕的恶人
I have become the harm I feared.
然而今天 你成了我的救赎
And yet today, you were my salvation.
那么对我们来说
Then there is hope
希望犹存
for both of us.
我丈夫曾是一名军人
My husband was a soldier.
他承受了别人未曾遭受的创痛
He has suffered as other men have not.
他有伤疤...
He has wounds...
骇人的伤疤
terrible wounds,
他的后背被刀剑割开
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表