剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
Tomorrow. Please.
但是我现在已经饿了
But I am hungry now.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我忘了我已经有约在先
I had forgotten a prior engagement.
看上去你心情不是很好啊
See, a bad mood of this magnitude,
我通常会说是因为喝太多了
I'd normally say too much drink,
但看上去似乎是你的晚宴被取消了...
but seeing as your evening was cancelled...
四位妙龄少女在同一时间被同一个人晾在这
Four lasses stood up by the same person at the same time.
你不得不佩服那个法国人
You've got to hand it to the French.
住嘴 山姆
Stop it, Sam.
哦 随他吧 他说的很对 不是吗?
Oh, let him! It's true, isn't it?
她在耍弄我们
She made fools of all of us.
"我才不屑与男士共度一夜呢"
"That for an evening with the men."
我才不信呢!
My arse!
反正我也不喜欢她 我认为女人应该更...
I didn't like her anyway. I think women should be more...
谦虚一些
modest.
我们不知道为什么克莱曼斯要这么做
We don't know why Clemence did what she did.
我觉得她不是很高兴这样做
I don't think she looked very happy about it.
她能照顾好自己的 这点相信我
She can look after herself, that one, trust me.
亲疏远近她可分得清楚了
Knows exactly what side her bloody brioche is buttered.
还有把那该死的法国骰子从我的餐厅拿出去!
And get that bloody French dice out of my refectory!
我在想你今晚有什么安排
I was wondering what your plans were for this evening.
我要出去吃饭
I'm dining out.
真是不巧
What a shame.
我们很久没在一起吃饭了
It has been so long since we dined together.
很久了
Too long.
你还记得 我们刚结婚的时候
Do you remember, when we were first married,
你在晚上是怎样把佣人遣走
how you would send the servants away in the evening?
你会坐在我旁边帮我倒酒
You would sit by me and pour my wine.
我记得
I do.
我当然记得
I do remember.
你是那么温柔
You were so tender,
然而... 是压抑的
yet so...withheld.
我想我有一生的时间去读懂你眼中的秘密
I thought I had a lifetime to fathom the secrets in your eyes.
但是接着我们来到了这里
But then we came here.
然后我发现那个秘密有一个名字...
And I learned the secret had a name...
莫里
Moray.
我每看到的一点又一点
And little by little I watched,
他的亲近把你的温柔变成痛苦
as his nearness turned your tenderness to anguish.
我并不怀疑你在忍♥受你梦想的碎灭
I don't doubt you've endured the destruction of your dreams.
至少我们在这点上有共识
We have that in common, at least.
但是不要...
But do not...
不要侮辱了我曾那么珍惜的希望
do not insult the hopes I once cherished
你已经彻底地毁了它
by trying now to resurrect
现在才试图修复
what you so thoroughly laid to waste.
我已经找到了能安慰我的人
I have found someone else to comfort me.
我不再需要你了
I no longer need you.
要是不那么红就好了
If only it weren't so red.
它的名字不就告诉你是这样了嘛
I think you'll find the clue's in the name.
你干脆承认这次失败了吧 德妮丝
You're just going to have to admit defeat on this one, Denise.
但是它太让人动心了!
But it's gorgeous!
抹上它感觉就像丝绸一样
It feels like silk when you brush it on.
- 甚至闻上去都很怡人 - 那是什么?
- It even smells divine. - What's that?
嗯 玫瑰油
Mm, otto of roses.
你怎么知道它是玫瑰油?
How do you know it's otto of roses?
玫瑰油 白色淀粉 带一点点胭脂红
Otto of roses, white starch, a bit of carmine for the colour.
我是个厨子
I'm a cook.
通过闻我就能分辨大部分东西
I know what goes in most things by smelling 'em.
我的母亲 现在 她的鼻子就像警犬一样
My mother, now, she'd a nose like a bloodhound.
当然 她也给自己做护肤品
Made her own preparations, too.
她有种面霜能让你的皮肤变得丝般顺滑
She'd a cream would turn your skin to satin.
虽然脸长得像只旧靴子
Face like an old boot, God rest her,
但是一摸上去...
but to touch...
哦! 你从未见过比这再柔软的了
Oh! You have never known anything so soft.
你们知道她在面霜里放了什么吗?
And do you know what she put in these creams?
我知道她放了什么
I know what she put in.
就是不知道放了多少
Just don't know how much.
她对她的秘诀可是守口如瓶
Kept her quantities close to her chest.
梅尔托 我们来做点业余的尝试怎么样?
Myrtle, how do you feel about a little after-hours experimenting?
我和殡仪人员说过了
I've spoken to the undertaker.
尸体会运到艾德蒙的店里
The body will be moved to Edmund's shop
放在那直到明天找到安葬的地点
and lie there until the burial takes place, tomorrow.
你应该通知德妮丝
You should inform Denise.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
因为那是她叔叔的商店
Because it's her uncle's shop.
因为是她给了我们钥匙
Because she gave us the keys.
因为你们两个要是能谈谈...
Because if the two of you could only talk to each other...
达德利
Dudley,
我知道你是出于好意
I know you mean it as a kindness
但总是硬要我们在一起
but to be always putting us in each other's paths,
对我们是种煎熬
it is a torment.
我不能就这么看着你痛苦下去
I can't just stand by and watch you suffer.
会好起来的
It'll get easier.
正在好转 我能感觉到
It is getting easier, I can feel it.
如果这次你想让油融化 水还要更热点
You'll need the water hotter if you want the spermaceti to melt this time.
它都热得烫手了!
It's already burning my hands!
美丽是需要代价的
Beauty comes at a price.
现在加入玫瑰水和油
Now the rose water and the oils.
慢慢地...
Slowly...
哦 想想 我本应在酒吧的
Oh, and to think, I could be at the pub.
停下! 现在放到凉水里面
Stop! Now into the cold water.
非常棒!
Perfect!
还不够
Not quite.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
加点玫瑰香和少量的...
The scent of roses and the faintest hint...
玫瑰红
of a blush.
梅尔托 你真漂亮
Myrtle, you are beautiful.
- 哦 你... - 我知道 我知道!
- Oh, you... - I know, I know!
你不用说 你怎么骂我都是应该的
And before you say it, I deserve every word.
但是我要告诉你 明晚
But what if I told you that tomorrow night
是我最后的自♥由♥之夜
is my very last night of freedom
我来是邀请你们和我共度
and that I have come to ask you all to spend it with me.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
对于离开法国的原因 我向莫里说了谎
I was not honest with Moray about my reasons for leaving France.
我有很多债务
There were debts,
如果我不付钱 就得坐牢 而且我付不起
prison if I could not pay, and I could not.
所以我跑了
So I ran.
但是有人追过来了
But someone came after me.
我不会责怪他 那只是他的工作
I don't blame him, he was doing his job.
他把我的债务卖♥♥给了汤姆·威斯顿
He sold my debts to Tom Weston.
现在威斯顿让我选择
And now Weston gives me a choice -
做他情妇 或去坐牢
become his mistress or face prison.
哦 不 别这样!
Oh, no, please!
我不要你们的同情
I don't want your pity,
我想要你们的陪伴
I want your company.
明晚在三冠酒店?
Tomorrow night at the Three Crowns?
你们会来和我喝一杯吗?
Won't you come and drink with me?
娘的 我一定去
I bloody will.
既然这样 他♥娘♥的♥真需要喝一杯!
Bloody need a bloody drink after that!
他入土前最后一晚
His last night above ground.
我觉得他不该孤零零一个人
I didn't think he should spend it alone.
死亡对于生活提出了质问
Death raises questions about life,
对于人生的目的...
about purpose...
如果我们要谈人生 死亡和人生目的
If we're going to talk about life, death and purpose,
我就得再来一杯酒
I'm going to need another drink.
幸运的是 我知道艾德蒙把白兰地放哪了
Luckily, I know where Edmund keeps his brandy.
我看到了灯光
I saw the light.
哦 欢迎来聚会
Oh, welcome to the party.
我们在守夜
It is a vigil.
还有小吃
With refreshments.
但是这是错的 大错特错
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表