剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
彼岸是天堂 第二季 第四集
多谢你能来见我 芬顿先生
Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Mr Fenton.
莫里知道你来这么?
Does Moray know you're here?
不知道 先生 按之前的约定
No, sir. As we agreed,
这场会面只有你知我知
this meeting is between you and I.
我好像还不能走
I can't seem to leave.
总有做不完的事
There's always something else to do.
我只是想为上任的第一天做好准备
I just want to be prepared for my first day.
噢 你行的
Oh, I don't doubt you will be.
你是来祝我好运的?
Have you come to wish me luck?
你要是需要的话
I would, if I thought you needed it.
- 我们如愿以偿了 - 是的 差不多
- We have everything we wished for. - Yes. Almost.
抱歉 艾德蒙 我能帮什么忙?
I'm sorry, Edmund. What could I do?!
我看见门被砸碎了 来里头看看
I saw the door was smashed, had a look inside
却没有人 就只好叫你来了
but I couldn't see anyone. So all I could think of was send for you.
你觉得是谁干的?
Who do you think it was?
窃贼? 不像是偷了很多东西的模样 是吧?
Robbers? Doesn't look like they've taken much, does it?
我经营这家店多少年了
How many years have I taken care of this shop,
从无到有一点点地积累
built it up from nothing?
我的小店 洛维特的帷帐
My shop. Lovett's Drapery.
看这一团糟! 谁会做这事?
Look at this! Who would do this?
是谁闯进来
Who would come in here
这么肆意践踏一个男人的心头肉?!
and not give a care for a man's life?!
我们会整理好的 然后修好门!
We'll tidy it up, get the glass fixed!
再然后我就满心担忧地回到我的小屋去
But then I go back to my cottage with a head full of worries.
那干脆卖♥♥了它不就好啦 是不是?
You'll just have to sell it then, won't ya?
是不是林子大了什么鸟都有 山姆?
What kind of people live in this world now, Sam?
德妮丝!
Denise!
我... 我可不会假装这是我人生中
I'm... Look, I'm not going to pretend that this is the happiest
最快乐的一天
day of me life.
我也不会说我觉得这很公平
I'm not going to stand here and say I think it's fair,
因为老实说...
because honestly...
哎呦喂 注意喽 德妮丝 梅尔托在找你呢
Oh, you'd better watch out, Denise. Myrtle's looking for you.
我想她一定给你特制了一份腌鱼
I do believe that she got hold of a kipper especially for you.
我只想告诉你...
Look, I just want you to know that...
噢! 差点忘了 你叔叔回来了
Oh! Nearly forgot. Your uncle's back.
但小店出了点问题
Problem at the shop.
瞧 一直以来我都知道我没希望 就像...
Look, I knew all along I didn't stand a chance, like, so...
早 我都搞不清自己是饿还是不饿了
Morning. I don't know whether I'm hungry or not hungry.
我太激动了 可否亲吻一下女装部主管呢?
I'm so excited. Am I allowed to kiss the Head of Ladieswear?
我永远也不会像你俩那么出色 但是我可以说
I'll never be as fine as you two, but I can say now,
苏西·贝尔 来自女装部
Susy Bell - Ladieswear.
- 那对我来说就够威风了 - 你在这儿!
- Well, that's fine enough for me. - There you are!
我给你煮了一份腌鱼 真他♥娘♥的♥好吃
I have cooked a bloody lovely kipper for you
但要变得真他♥娘♥的♥冷了
and it's going bloody cold.
我马上就去 梅尔托
I'll be along in a minute, Myrtle.
不是因为你有权把我调去店里而奉承你的
I'm not doing this because you're in a position to put me front of house.
我永远不会干这种事
I would never do such a thing.
早 梅尔托! 我也在呢!
Morning, Myrtle! I'm here too!
碰巧手边有腌鱼就做了 就这样而已
Just happened to get me hands on a kipper, that's all.
好吧 在亚瑟向你脱帽致意之前
Well, I'd better say it quick,
我得速战速决
before Arthur comes doffing his cap at you.
我不会为难你 只是 尽量...
Look, I won't make it difficult for you. Just, try and...
我发现真的挺难接受 如果你对我说...
I'd find it really hard if you spoke to me...
克莱拉 我不会一夜之间就变成奥德丽女士
Clara, I'm not going to turn into Miss Audrey overnight.
我保证
I promise.
以后还需要请你多多关照
I'm going to need your help.
可最重要的是 我从来都不想失去你
But most of all, I never want to lose your friendship.
德妮丝! 你的腌鱼!
Denise! Kippers!
我压根就不喜欢腌鱼
I don't even LIKE kippers.
苏西肯定能帮上忙
- I'm sure Susy'll help you out.
你在我店里干什么?
What are you doing in my shop?
听见没? 你在我商店干什么?!
Did you hear me? What are you doing in my shop?!
当时又没人
It was empty.
你打破了门! 看看你做的好事!
You broke the door! Look at the mess you've made!
哪条沟里来的滚回哪去! 你听见没?!
Get back to the gutter you came from! Do you hear me?!
- 上帝保佑你 - 滚蛋!
- God bless you. - Get out!
真是难以置信地乏味 他们谈论的尽是
It's tedious beyond belief. All they talk of is
会热卖♥♥的是印花还是条纹
whether prints or stripes will sell,
这个秋天哪种丝绸会热销
what kind of silk might sell this autumn.
爸爸 凯瑟琳跟我说
Papa, Katherine told me how, when she was a girl,
她小时候常常
she used to
跑到森林里去找神秘人
run off into the woods here searching for The Secret People.
神秘人是我想象出来的朋友
The Secret People were my imaginary friends.
对独生子女的孤独的一种慰藉
An only child's compensations for her loneliness.
- 爸爸 我们能... - 沿街扩建店面
- Papa, could we...? - It was Moray's intention
是莫里的主意 没错吧?
to expand along the whole street, wasn't it?
汤姆 亲爱的 芙罗拉在问你问题
Tom, my darling, Flora was asking you a question.
你的问题是什么 芙罗拉?
What is your question, Flora?
我喜欢听凯瑟琳讲她少女时期的故事
I loved hearing about when Katherine was a girl.
你能不能也给我讲讲你年轻的时候
Would you tell me about when you were a boy?
大概可以
Possibly.
我认为我们应该在莫里没做到的点上找突破口
I think we should do what Moray so patently failed to achieve.
我有三个目标 第一个是找机会重返天堂百货
I have three objectives - to find a way back into the store.
- 你做到了 - 是"我们"做到的
- You've done that. - WE'VE done that.
没你里应外合 什么事都完不成
Nothing would be possible without you keeping it together here.
另外两个是 筹集资金 然后劝服
And the other two are, to find the funds, and persuade
- 威斯顿夫妇卖♥♥了商店 - 卖♥♥给我
- Mr and Mrs Weston to sell. - To sell to me.
莫里先生 达德利先生
Mr Moray. Mr Dudley.
我有个关于女装部促销的建议
I have a proposal for a promotion in Ladieswear.
点子来得挺快啊
You didn't waste much time.
下午茶 实际上 是办个茶宴
Afternoon tea. Indeed, a tea party.
放些桌子 铺上洁白的桌布
Tables. With white tablecloths.
加上茗茶 蛋糕和烤饼
Fine teas. Cakes and scones.
女士们会被吸引进来 然后坐下闲聊...
The ladies would come in, to sit and gossip...
那由谁来上蛋糕和茗茶?
And who would serve the cakes and fine teas?
梅尔托可以
I thought Myrtle.
不错! 你心肠真好 德妮丝
Right! Oh, it is good-hearted of you, Denise.
我们都知道梅尔托唠叨着调到店里来的事
We all know that Myrtle nags away to come front of house.
但是好心肠可不是运作一个部门最需要的品质
But good-heartedness is not the best quality for running a department.
梅尔托绝不能派去服务我们的客户
Myrtle must never be let loose on our customers.
女装部上蛋糕?!
Cakes in Ladieswear?!
你真以为那是我们苦心要塑造的形象吗?
Do you honestly suppose - that is the impression we are trying to make?
不是 先生
No, sir.
就这样吧
No. Right.
事实就这样 德妮丝
It's true, Denise, what he says.
他没说错 你需要立刻进入角色
You need to step into the role now.
那意味着你做的决定可能不招人喜爱
That means making decisions that others won't like.
你必须自信坚定
You have to be strong.
最终 他们一定会尊重你
In the end, they will respect you,
但是一开始
but to begin with,
你不能总担心他们是否喜欢你
you can't let yourself worry whether they'll like you or not.
德妮丝小姐 这些帽子是要展览的吗?
Miss Denise, are these hats to go on display?
是的 苏西 放在窗户旁边
Yes, Susy. Put them by the window.
德妮丝小姐 我该把它们都取出来吗 女士?
Miss Denise, shall I put all of them out, ma'am?
对了! 德妮丝小姐
Oh! Miss Denise,
我是否需要给试衣间添些鲜花?
shall I fetch some fresh flowers for the changing closet?
摆弄鲜花一向是克莱拉喜爱的活
Clara usually likes to do the flowers.
来吧 我们一起去取花
Come on, we'll fetch them together.
德妮丝小姐 梅尔托在找你
Miss Denise, Myrtle's asking for you.
但是你答应了的
But you promised.
我说了我试过了 梅尔托
I said I'd try, Myrtle.
好吧 你没有尽力 对吧?
Well, you didn't try hard enough, did you?
苏西都有了个职位
Susy has a position.
怎么苏西有的我就没有?
What's Susy got that I haven't?
就因为她是你室友 对吗?
She shared a room with you, is that it?
我真的很希望我们依然是朋友
I so want us to remain friends.
朋友? 朋友是这么当的?
Friends? Is that what you call it?
你对我来说是朋友
I know I'm a friend to you.
我就不确定你是否当我是朋友了 因为
I'm not so sure you're a friend to me, now that
你名字后还有个"小姐"尊称呢
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表