剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
如果她是个男人 你就会告诉他 对吧?
If she was a man you'd tell him, wouldn't you?
我希望她签下合同 我很烦恼
I want her to have the contract. I'm confused.
她说的那些 关于女人内心的欲求
Everything she said, about women having a calling
我们不应该这样带着...
and the wrongs that we live with...
姑娘们!
Girls!
姑娘们 我还没离职呢
Girls, I am not quite deposed yet.
我希望你们还能对我有点尊重
I hope you will show me the respect of my position
请保持到我从商店离开
until such a time as I am escorted from the premises.
克莱拉 现在没有人服侍巴顿女士
Clara, Mrs Barton is without attendance.
还有三周 那时我们可以...
It's only three Sundays, and then we can...
没必要去管那个木屋的情况
It doesn't matter what condition the cottage is in,
只要能够保暖就行
so long as we're warm.
莫里先生将要安排面试
Mr Moray is to conduct interviews.
为了我的职位
For my position.
那很重要
Well, that's grand.
给年轻女孩一些机会展示自己的能力
Give the younger girls a chance to stake a claim.
我们的德妮丝会很期望这事的
Our Denise'll be keen, I expect.
我没那么老
I am not so old.
还不是很老
Not so very old.
你自己说的 奥德丽 "在我们这个年龄"
You said it yourself, Audrey - "At our age".
我那时指的是烟火
I was referring to the firecrackers.
我没去工作还不到一天
There has not been one day when I have been absent from my work.
是的 不到一天你就失去话语权了
Yes, there has. That time you lost your voice.
我说的不是指几个男人
What I meant was no more than any man.
我们被男人统治了
We are ruled by men.
我们将会住在你哥哥的小屋 这是你的决定
We are going to live in your brother's cottage. Your decision.
为了跟你结婚我等了好多年 是你的决定
I've waited years to marry you. Your decision.
现在我们要急急忙忙地结婚了 也是你的决定
Now we are to marry in haste. Your decision.
如果女人就是这样被男人统治的 那我就太差劲了
If that is a woman ruled by men, then I'm a pincushion.
这些都是小事 我讲的是根本
Those are trifles. I am talking about fundamentals,
一个女人内心的呼唤
a woman's calling.
对我而言这不是小事 奥德丽
They are not trifles to me, Audrey.
如果你要求的话我会立即卖♥♥掉我的商店
I put my shop up for sale on your say-so.
你这么说是要改变主意了吗?
Are you telling me you want to change your mind?
我认为克莱曼斯小姐...
I think Mademoiselle Clemence...
并不关心男人
..does not care for men.
一点也不关心 她更喜欢折磨我们
Far from it. She likes nothing better than to bait us.
我的意思是...
What I meant was...
我认为她更喜欢女人
..I think she prefers women.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
什么?
What?
你认为我会因为你嫉妒她就告诉你吗?
You think I should have told you because you were jealous of her?
好让你放松一下吗?
To put you at your ease?
讲她的私事不是我应该做的 德妮丝
It is not my place to tell her private business, Denise.
还没有买♥♥家吗 洛维特先生?
No buyers yet, Mr Lovett?
我不知道我还要不要卖♥♥这个店 山姆
I don't even know if I'm still selling up, Sam.
为什么? 发生什么事了?
Why? What's happened?
奥德丽似乎突然间认为
Audrey seems to suddenly believe that to marry
结婚是对女性的背叛
would be a betrayal of her sex.
那一定是小姐搞的鬼 我听到了她们在酒吧的谈话
That'll be Mademoiselle's doing. I heard 'em all talking in the inn.
- 奥德丽去过"三皇冠"? 不可能 - 是的
- Audrey in the Three Crowns? No. - Yes.
我都没去过那里
I don't even go in there.
- 那真像个聚会 - 我还在这里吃不好睡不好
- Oh, it was quite the party. - And here's me without a breath of sleep
担心我是不是还能结婚?
fretting about whether my marriage is on or off?
我对女人的认识就是 你要承诺你会永远爱她们
What I know about women is this - you promise them undying love,
婚姻与忠诚
marriage, faithfulness,
两者是不可分割的
they're away in a wisp.
如果你不在乎 就去那里看看吧
If you don't give a hoot, act the lad about town,
在那里你就是王子
chase you around like a prince.
好吧 我们今晚去旅馆 山姆
Right. We're going to the inn tonight, Sam.
- 我身无分文 - 我买♥♥单 把那些东西拿进来
- Haven't got a penny in my pocket. - I'm buying. Bring that lot in.
我们必须把最小的烟火放在前面
We must put the smallest firecrackers in the front,
一次只卖♥♥一个 那样人们才买♥♥得起
sell them one at a time so people can afford them.
我必须提醒你 小姐 合约毫无疑问是确定的
I must remind you, Mademoiselle, the contract is by no means certain.
但是我无条件相信莫里
Oh, but I have every faith in Moray.
那两蠢货还在装模作样
The two bulls are butting heads.
为什么男人认为装腔作势能吸引女人呢?
Why do men suppose that posturing is what catches a woman's eye?
吸引人的男人总是缄默的 像你这样的
The handsomest man is always the most reserved. Like you.
你说这话真是太奉承了 小姐
This is very flattering of you, Mademoiselle.
那不是奉承 别侮辱我 那是事实
It is not flattery. On m'a offense. It is the truth.
你最可爱的地方
The loveliest thing about you
就是你不知道你有多么美好
is that you have no idea of how beautiful you are.
原谅我吧 罗马尼斯小姐
Forgive me, Mademoiselle Romanis,
我不习惯女人这么开放 这么恭维
but I'm not used to women being quite so forward, so complimenting.
如果你请我共进晚餐 我不会拒绝的
If you were to ask me to a dinner, I would not refuse.
我是个有妇之夫
I am a married man.
我知道
I know that.
我认为与这样一个有魅力的女人共进晚餐是...
I would consider it improper to have dinner with such a...
不合适的
..an attractive woman.
没人会知道的
No-one would know.
你是在取笑我吗?
Are you making fun of me?
你没看到我看你的眼神吗?
Have you not seen the way I look at you?
我深深的被你吸引了
I am deeply attracted to you.
- 我决不能 - 我也看到了你看我的眼神
- I could never... - I also see the way you look at me.
是不确定吗?
Is it not true?
你是个非常美丽的女人
You are a very beautiful woman.
今晚当你躺下的时候 我会醒着
When your head lies on your pillow tonight, I'll be lying awake,
幻想你跟我在一起
wishing you were with me.
乔纳斯!
Jonas!
我应该知道 他是个男人 我应该警告他
I should've known - he's a man. I should've warned him
提醒他起床什么的 那样也许他就会躺在床上了
to get up and about, and then he might've stayed in bed.
你在外面做什么 乔纳斯?
What were you doing out there, Jonas?
我不记得啦
I don't remember.
我不记得我什么时候起床
I don't recall getting from my bed.
情况不妙 是吗?
That's not good, is it?
很糟糕 我想说
That's bad, I'd say.
达德利 你在这儿工作多久了?
Dudley. How long have you worked here?
莫里和我很小就来了 那时这里属于埃默森先生
Moray and I came here as boys, when Mr Emmerson owned the place.
那时还是小规模的交易
It was a great deal smaller then.
很感人... 想到两个穷小子
It is...touching, to think that two poor boys
成长到现在的地位
have risen to such status.
帅气的西装 丝质的领带...
Fine suits, silk ties...
你一定不会想到会有这么大的区别吧
You must not let such distinction go to your head.
我自己一直很感激我能有这些责任
I've always considered myself grateful for the responsibilities.
那你就别再跟罗马尼斯小姐纠缠不清了
Then you will have no more to do with Mademoiselle Romanis.
先生 我向你保证...
Sir, I assure you...
别否认我亲眼看到的事实
Do not contradict what my eyes have witnessed.
威斯顿先生 克莱曼斯告诉我的就是...
Mr Weston, sir, what I know of Clemence tells me...
我允许你说话了吗 莫里?
Did I ask for your intervention, Moray?
似乎每一天我都必须向你说明
It seems that with each passing day I must continue to convey
世界已经改变了
to you that the world has changed.
天堂百货不再属于你了
The Paradise is no longer your domain.
这里的生意将由我管理
Business here will be conducted at my bidding.
如果你想保留你在这里的位置 达德利
If you wish to retain your position here, Dudley,
你就别管克莱曼斯了 你明白吗?
you will leave Clemence be. Do you understand?
- 是的 先生 - 那就没什么事了
- Yes, sir. - Then all is well with the world.
我已经尽我所能容忍♥你的丈夫了
I have done my best to tolerate your husband
但是他威胁要解雇达德利
but he has threatened to dismiss Dudley.
我不会允许他那么做的
I will not allow him to do this.
你为什么把我叫到这里呢?
Why have you called me back here?
是为了恢复天堂百货吗? 那是不可能的
Is it to restore The Paradise? Because that is impossible
因为我一定要对付这种报复性的干涉
if I must contend with this kind of vindictive interference.
为什么汤姆想要除掉达德利呢?
Why would Tom wish to remove Dudley?
他似乎把达德利看成是竞争对手
He seems to consider Dudley as some kind of rival.
罗马尼斯小姐吗?
Ahh, Mademoiselle Romanis?
那就是你来这里的原因吗? 来刺♥激♥我?
Is that why you are here? To goad me?
我来这里是因为我觉得我必须来 凯瑟琳...
I-I came here because I felt I had to. Katherine...
我不需要你的可怜 我不会跟我丈夫分开的
I do not want your pity. I will make my own accommodation with my husband.
汤姆并不是他表现出来的那样
Tom is not what he appears to be to some people.
他是一个好丈夫 好父亲 军人都有一点...
He is a fine husband, and father. Military men are somet...
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表