剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
它对我的意义无法估量
It is precious to me beyond reckoning.
你认为 为了吸引贩夫走卒进你的商场
Do you suppose I would dangle it before any passing drayman
我会由它悬挂在他们面前摇摆?
in the hope that he will come into your store?
我无意冒犯 凯瑟琳
I had no wish to cause offence, Katherine.
可是你却口不择言
And you made no effort to exercise consideration.
我庆幸没有去问你的丈夫...
I'm glad that I did not ask your husband...
表不在汤姆手上
Tom does not have it.
不好意思 我还以为 呃...
I'm sorry. I simply thought that, erm...
我记得你父亲说 由于他膝下无子
I remember your father saying since he had no sons,
他会把怀表传给你的丈夫
he would leave it to the man you married.
是的 这个
Yes. Well.
那是他曾经考虑过的事情
That may have been something he considered at one time.
呃 希望你能原谅我的不善言辞 凯瑟琳
Erm... I hope you can forgive my clumsiness, Katherine,
但是 我想要用这场展览来表示尊重...
but I intended for the display to show respect...
如果你称呼我为威斯顿夫人 我将不胜感激
I would appreciate it if you would address me as Mrs Weston.
当然 威斯顿夫人
Of course. Mrs Weston.
当然
Of course.
德妮丝 请进
Denise. Come in.
你想要和我谈谈是么 威斯顿先生?
You wanted to speak with me, Mr Weston, sir?
从你成为女装部主管开始
Since you've become Head of Ladieswear there is a matter
我越来越关心一个问题
that is of growing concern to me.
很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry to hear that, sir.
似乎你引进了更多现代化
It seems you're introducing more modern,
或者可以称之为民♥主♥的管理方法
one might even call them democratic methods.
- 先生 我只是... - 大开眼界
- Sir, I only want... - Most impressive.
我关心的是为何其他的部门还不跟上
My concern is why the other departments so patently lag behind.
我想把所有部门的主管召集起来 听你演讲
I intend to gather all the heads of department together so that you might address them.
也许你可以用你的魔力去鼓舞他们
Perhaps you can infuse them with a touch of your magic.
先生 我不确定我能...
Sir, I am not sure that it is my...
怎么 你不喜欢这主意? 哪还能有更好的?
What, you don't like the idea? What could be better?
我将得益于你的青春奔放
I will gain the benefit of your youthful ebullience
你也将享受你应得的赞誉
and you will enjoy the recognition you deserve.
真的 德妮丝 你可以让自己稍稍享受一下
Surely, Denise, you can let yourself bask just a little
同事们的钦羡
in the admiration of your peers?
- 那 我... - 很好
- Well, I... - Good.
我来安排
I will make the arrangements.
我受邀向各部门主管介绍
I have been asked to make a presentation to the heads of department
我们经营女装部的经验
about how we do things in Ladieswear.
莫里先生为什么让你做这种事?
Why would Mr Moray want you to do a thing like that?
不是莫里叫的 是威斯顿先生
It was not Moray who asked, it was Mr Weston.
我觉得我们可以一起完成 给他们看
What I thought was, we could do it together - show them.
我们需要投票吗? 我要投票 我要投赞成票
Do we have to vote on it? I'll vote. I'll vote yes.
我从没出过风头
I never get to show off.
这可不是出风头 苏西
It's not about showing off, Susy.
而是陈述
It's a presentment.
克莱拉?
Clara?
威斯顿先生为什么让你做这个?
Why would Mr Weston ask you to do such a thing?
他说他想引进现代的工作方法
He said he wants to introduce modern ways of working.
那就是了 莫里先生怎么看?
Oh, that must be it, then. What does Mr Moray think about this?
我还没告诉他
I haven't told him yet.
看来要招人议论了
Cat. Pigeons.
年轻姑娘们都一样
All young girls are the same.
十岁的时候 想变成十一岁
When we are ten, we want to be eleven,
十一岁的时候 想变成十二岁
when we are eleven, we want to be twelve.
我坚持认为 应该享受当下的年龄 芙罗拉
I insist you delight in the age that you are, Flora.
我今天对德妮丝说了完全一样的话
I was saying quite the same thing to Denise today.
德妮丝?
Denise?
年轻是她能胜任商场的工作的决定性优势
Her youth is her defining asset in her role in the store.
充满热情
All that enthusiasm.
别人几乎无法限制她
One can hardly put a cap on it.
我已经决定了 要激发她全部的热情
I've determined to make the most of it.
你准备怎么做呢 亲爱的?
And how will you do that, darling?
我要让她成为榜样
I will let her serve as an example
让别人知道该如何处理自己的工作
to others of how to do their jobs.
她真是个人物
She's quite something.
你一定会迷倒并教育我们每一个人 德妮丝
I'm sure you will no doubt charm and educate every one of us, Denise.
我只是来分享一些
All I will do is share a few things I have tried
似乎能使我们的工作更容易的经验
which seem to make our work easier.
我只希望资深的员工不会觉得
I only hope the more senior members of staff don't see you
你自认为比他们高明
as placing yourself above them.
但今天对你而言 一定特别美好 当然了
But it will be a wonderful day for you, of course.
同事们不会讨厌德妮丝 我们非常了解她
Her colleagues won't think badly of Denise. We know her enough.
我们都知道 她只是希望百货公♥司♥能更好
We all realise that she only wishes to be of benefit to the store.
我相信 她会持友谊精神完成
I'm sure it will be done in the spirit of companionship.
我也会对她介绍的方法感兴趣
I for one will be interested in what methods she has introduced.
威斯顿先生不持任何怀疑
Mr Weston would not countenance any doubts.
他已经认可了吗?
You've already accepted?
没错 我... 他问过我...
Yes. I... He asked me and...
那你一定得充分利用这次机会了
Then you must make the most of the occasion.
威斯顿夫人
Mrs Weston.
我改变主意了 这是我父亲的手表
I have had a change of heart. My father's watch.
我现在相信了
I appreciate now that
你把它放在橱窗展示 是表示对我父亲的尊重
your intention is to honour my father by putting it on display.
我没有理由拒绝你的请求
I see no good reason not to concede to your wishes.
我非常感激
Then I am most grateful.
山姆?
Sam?
山姆 看来你的重头展品出现了
Sam, it seems we have your centrepiece for you.
它有上百年的年头了 是我父亲的继承财产
It is over a hundred years old. My father inherited it.
老实说 虽然我经常对顾客编故事
To be honest, as much as I cook up a tale for the customers,
但我一直认为手表不过就是手表
I always thought a watch was just a watch.
我知道我要的是神奇的东西 先生
I know I asked for something magical, sir,
但这宝贝 我必须得让他们排队看看
but that'll have them queuing up just to take a look at it.
我父亲用这个教我看时间
My father taught me to read the time with this.
那是每天最精彩的时刻
It was the high point of every day.
它让我着了魔了
It has me bewitched.
你让我想起了自己小时候 山姆
You remind me of when I was a child, Sam.
我也曾用过完全相同的词 它让我着了魔了
I used the self-same words about it. It had me bewitched.
我父亲过去常常用它催眠我
My father used to hypnotise me with it.
他在我眼前轻轻地摇晃这只手表
He would swing it gently before my eyes
轻声说话 让我相信他把我带入了幻境
and speak softly and convince me he had induced a trance over me.
它是个奇迹 我应该珍惜它
It is little wonder that I should treasure it so.
我们会像你一样珍惜它的 夫人
We will treasure it just as much, ma'am.
有件事 我希望你能考虑考虑 莫里
There is one aspect of this matter for which I would ask your consideration, Moray.
我父亲希望把那只手表传给我的丈夫
My father's wishes - that the watch be passed on to the man I marry.
汤姆不知道
Tom does not know.
如果你能保密 我将感激不尽
I would appreciate it if you made no mention.
是 是 当然了 还轮不到我来告诉他
Why, yes, yes, of course. It's not my place to tell him.
我意识到您对它的依恋 威斯顿夫人
I realise how deeply attached you are to it, Mrs Weston.
请叫我凯瑟琳
Please, call me Katherine.
我从没见过这么惊人的东西
I never laid my eyes on anything quite so marvellous.
你觉得它值多少钱 达德利先生?
How much do you suppose it's worth, Mr Dudley?
值我们俩下半辈子的工资 山姆
It would keep the two of us in wages for the rest of our lives, Sam.
但是 你能感觉到
Aye, but you get the feeling that this is worth more
它比钱更值钱
than pounds, shillings and pence.
我希望你没有再次干预莫里的事 乔纳斯
I hope you are not meddling in Moray's affairs again, Jonas.
就如你所见 达德利先生
As you can see, Mr Dudley,
我只是在处理自己的事
I'm simply going about my duties.
就是我看不到的才让我担心
It is what I cannot see that concerns me.
我看见莫里和威斯顿夫人在一起
I have watched Moray with Mrs Weston.
他为什么对她这么热忱 这么亲密?
Why is he so cordial, so intimate with her?
发生什么事了?
What is going on?
先生 我不能代表莫里先生
I cannot speak on Mr Moray's behalf, sir.
你说得越礼貌 就越是在狡猾地逃避我的问题
The more polite your tongue, the more slippery you are at avoiding my questions.
我无意冒犯
I mean no offence.
你也无意开诚布公 跟我说实话
Yet you have no wish to be open and honest with me, either.
我知道是你在操纵他
I know that it is you leading him down this path
因为你们俩一个字也不说
and since I can prise no information from either of you,
我得说 你以为你最清楚吗?
I will say this. Do you suppose you know best?
我希望你考虑一下现状 先生
I ask you to consider the circumstances, sir.
谁拥有天堂百货 你看到了正义存在吗?
Who owns The Paradise? Is there justice in what you see?
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表