剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
我是这样 你的妻子也是这样
as I did, as your wife did,
客人想要的是新潮的 有魅力的
and what they want is the new, the glamorous,
外国货
foreign goods.
人们想要改变 天堂百货就是一个天堂
People want betterment, and The Paradise is a haven
他们想要这里都有
for all that they wish for.
既然你做得这么好
Why would I want Moray
为什么会想让莫里来给我提议呢?
to present to me when you do it so admirably?
对不起 我太得意忘形了
Oh! I'm sorry, I got carried away...
不要对你所擅长的东西说抱歉
Nae, don't apologise for what you're good at.
我想要一个儿子
I wanted a son.
一个能继承我的生意的儿子
Someone who would take on my business
然后在他那一代使其繁荣
and make it flourish for his own generation.
如果我真有这样一个儿子
If I'd had the son I'd wished for,
他肯定就像你一样 德妮丝
he'd have been just like you, Denise.
现在 你写一份正式的提案
Now, you put together a formal proposition
我会好好考虑的
and I'll consider it.
艾德蒙 不得不这么说 你做得真不错
It's a fine job you're doing, Edmund. It has to be said.
对啊 你知道接下来会怎么样
Yes, so fine you know what's coming,
对吧 梅尔托?
don't you, Myrtle?
确实 当他完成外面的后
I do. When he's finished the outside,
他又会想把里面弄一遍
it'll cross his mind to do the inside.
所以里外都会变成一样
Just so they're all the same, like.
当他完成里面后
And when he's done the inside...
他会后退一步欣赏他的作品 然后说
He'll step back and admire his handiwork and say...
当我把它弄得如此辉煌后
"Seems a shame to leave the place
再离开这个地方似乎是一件憾事
when I've got it looking so splendid!"
来吧 艾德蒙 吃蛋糕吧
Come on, Edmund, eat your cake.
艾德蒙 来吧 吃蛋糕了 艾德蒙
Edmund? Come on, eat your cake. Edmund...?
莫里 德妮丝可能正好找到你所要找的东西了
Moray, Denise may well have found exactly what you are looking for.
巴伦坦先生说好愿意投资
Mr Ballentine as good as said he's willing to invest.
他想让你见见他
He'd like you to meet with him.
凯瑟琳和汤姆不想卖♥♥
Katherine and Tom are not minded to sell.
如果他们认为我们在对他们玩花样
It would antagonise them if they thought
说不定会反击的
we were manoeuvring against them.
当然有资金投入是没有坏处的
Surely there's no harm in having the funding in place?
我们必须找最优的投资
We must find investment that is from the best source
同时也得在最合适的时机
that comes at the most favourable time.
莫里先生 你的信件
Mr Moray, sir, your messages.
我知道 先生 达德利先生会处理
I know, sir. Mr Dudley will deal with them.
我真渴望回到我们天真无邪的时候
I long to go back to that time of innocence between us.
我们两个在夜里说着悄悄话
The two of us just talking in the dark.
亲爱的 我们从来没有天真无邪的时候
Sweetheart, it was never innocent.
你当时定了婚 而我是为你工作的售货员
You were engaged to be married, and I was a shop girl working for you.
重重困难摆在我们面前
Things have always been difficult,
可我们坚持下来了 因为我们爱着彼此
but we persevered because we love one another.
现在也是这样
It's the same now.
有时候 我多希望你没有在这工作
Sometimes, I wish you just didn't work here.
我希望我们在街上邂逅
I wish we'd met in the street.
我只想我们能够爱着对方
I just want us to be able to love one another
一切只要简简单单就好 这有什么问题呢
and for it all to be simple. What is wrong with that?
这没有问题
There's nothing wrong with that.
我认为这叫做浪漫
I think they call it romance.
你认为我们要和莫里对着干吗?
You think we should defy Moray?
不要那样说
Let's not call it that.
应该说是帮助 只是没让他知道 或者同意
Let's call it helping. Without his knowledge. Or consent.
但是尽管是帮助 如果我们能弄到可行的资金
But helping nonetheless. If we can secure workable funds...
威斯顿夫妇在逼约翰 达德利
The Westons are crushing John, Dudley.
我们应该要做一些事情 即使只是
We have to do something. Even if it only amounts
给他一点点继续下去的希望
to giving him a little bit of hope to carry on.
我不确定私底下行动是最好的方式 德妮丝
I'm not sure that acting secretly is the best way, Denise.
我不知道梅尔托在她的糕点里放了什么
I don't know what Myrtle puts in her pastry,
她说她有一种秘制调料
she says she has a secret ingredient.
只要不是她的脚趾甲
Provided it's not her toenails,
如果尝起来还不错 我就不需要知道
I don't need to know as long as it tastes good.
噢 德妮丝 你叔叔今天吃了什么?
Eh, Denise, what is eating up your uncle?
他甚至都不吃我的蛋糕
I couldn't even get him to eat my cake today.
我必须去对面看看他 我一直很忙
I must go across and see him, I've been so busy.
或许他已知道你在蛋糕里放了什么 梅尔托
Perhaps he's wise to what you put in your recipe, Myrtle.
我知道当我和巴伦坦在一起的时候人们在看我
I see people looking at me when I'm with Ballentine.
当我把他带进商场时我看到你也有同样的神情
I saw it on your face when I brought him into the store.
为什么要在意别人怎么看你呢?
What does it matter what others think of you?
因为那是真的啊
Because it's true.
一定是真的
It must be true.
他对我越好我越内疚
The more kindness he shows to me, the more guilty I feel.
我做错了 我不得不承认 我得承认
I made a mistake. I have to admit it, I have to.
我要离开他
I will leave him.
这样对待一个爱你的男人不是很残忍♥么?
Isn't that a cruel thing to do to a man who loves you?
我留下更是对他的残忍♥
It's more cruel if I stay.
凯瑟琳?
Katherine?
凯瑟琳?
Katherine?
不要不懂装懂
Don't pretend to know or understand anything you don't.
他有那么多年的从商经验 他会看出来的
He's a businessman of many years' experience. He will know.
把数据弄得简单些 别抬高夸大
Keep the figures simple - don't inflate or exaggerate.
如果被他发现 你就会失去他
If he catches you out, then you've lost him.
如果你跟我一块去不会更好吗?
Wouldn't it be better if you came with me?
不 不会的
No, it wouldn't.
为什么?
But, why wouldn't it?
因为是你找到巴伦坦的啊 他是你的战利品
Because you found Ballentine, he's your conquest.
没有人
There's no-one here.
达德利先生 你刚说的不是真的原因吧?
What you just told me, Mr Dudley, that's not the true reason, is it?
我去呢 会给他展示数据 他也会觉得我
I would present Mr Ballentine with figures, and he would see in me
是个信得过的合作者 而你去呢?
a man who could be trusted with his investment. You?
德妮丝 你的风采能照亮整个洽谈室
You would light up the room, Denise.
我擅长我正在做的 也能把它做得最好
I'm good at what I do. The best at my own job.
但像这种事就需要个企业家来完成了
But something like this takes an entrepreneur.
我只想看看当我告诉约翰我们有出路时
I just want to see the look on John's face when I tell him
他的表情
we have a way out.
你会看到的 德妮丝 你会的
And you will, Denise. You will.
走吧 该走了
Go on, go.
去睡觉 祝你好运
Go to bed. And good luck.
出发咯
Walk on!
德妮丝...
Denise...
先生 威斯顿先生在军队时发生了点事
There is something about Mr Weston's time in the army, sir.
一些他无法提起的事
Something he cannot bear to speak about.
德妮丝刚坐马车走了 她去哪了?
Denise has just left the street in a carriage. Where has she gone?
先生 您最好还是问达德利先生吧
You might be better asking Mr Dudley about that, sir.
克莱拉? 克莱拉?
Clara? Clara?
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what possessed me
而跟你说了关于我丈夫的那些事
to say such things to you about my husband.
我睡不着觉担心...
I couldn't sleep for fear that...
你没把我说的话告诉给别人吧 有吗?
You didn't tell anyone what I said to you, did you?
没什么可以告诉别人的
There was nothing to tell.
我会受不了的 如果巴伦坦知道了
I couldn't bear it if Ballentine found out.
知道了我对你说的那些
I mean, found out what I'd been saying.
可你不是心意已决么?
But your mind is made up?
噢! 我还没见过这些披肩呢
Oooh! I've not seen these shawls before.
你喜欢吗? 克莱拉 我们都得有一条
Do you like them? We must both have one, Clara.
没必要这么做巴伦坦太太
There's no need for that, Mrs Ballentine.
我只想让你知道你对我有多重要
I just want to show you what you mean to me.
我有朋友了
I have a friend.
我有真正的朋友了
I have a true friend.
我希望你收下它
I want you to have this.
我不能收的
I can't accept that from you.
好嘛 你一定要收下 这代表你是我的
Please. You must. To show you.
朋友 我信赖的朋友
Friends. Trusted friends.
商场有相关的规定的
There are rules about such things in the store.
如果我收了 我会丢了工作的
If I accept that, I could lose my position.
不要告诉他们啊 就我俩知道
Then don't tell them. Be between us.
你觉得你能买♥♥到我的同情? 我的沉默?
Do you think you can buy my sympathy, my silence?
我的友情?
Buy my friendship?
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表