剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
看看是谁来了 德妮丝!
Why, Denise!
为我的生命带来了阳光!
Now my day's all sunshine!
快过来!
Come in!
把外套脱了吧
Let me take your coat.
哦 你不只是...来探望我的?
Aye. It's not...just a visit?
抱歉 叔叔 我本应该写信告诉你的
I'm sorry, Uncle. I know I should have written to say I was coming,
但我觉得是时候了 所以...
but I'd made up my mind that it was time so...
好吧 真是...
Well, that's...
德妮丝 我...
Denise, I...
我一直相信总有一天你会来 我很欢迎
I know I always said you would come here one day, and you will,
我很欢迎 真的
you will, I swear it.
生意总会好转的 等到那时我们就能...
Things will pick up, and once they do, you and I will...
最近生意真的有那么差吗?
Surely business can't be so bad?
大概得过几个月吧
Perhaps in a few months' time.
莫里 上周六的营业额有多少?
Moray. Saturday's figures?
一百五十三英镑
153 pounds.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们一起做到的
"We" did it? OK.
哦 上帝 你不是吧!
Oh, Lord, don't you dare!
- 怎么了? - 看看你脸上的表情!
- What? - That look you're wearing!
- 什么表情? - 焦躁不安
- What look is that? - Restlessness,
阴晴不定 烦恼缠身! 别嘴硬了
upheaval, trouble! Admit it
你肯定有什么事!
you have something on your mind!
请问女士需要点什么吗?
Was madam looking for any particular department?
不 谢谢 我是来...
No, thank you. I was hoping...
我是来找工作的
I'm looking for work.
哦 去一楼女装部试试
Oh. Try ladieswear department, first floor.
刚好有位姑娘...离职了
The girl from there has...left.
- 找奥德丽小姐 - 谢谢
- Ask for Miss Audrey. - Thank you.
当奥德丽小姐瞧不起人的时候 记住
When Miss Audrey looks down her nose at you, remember this
她会舔上嘴唇!
she shaves her top lip!
顺便说一下 我叫山姆
I'm Sam, by the way.
你也该告诉我你的名字?
You're supposed to tell me your name, now!
哦 我叫德妮丝
Oh, I'm Denise.
德妮丝 你是乡下来的?
Well, Denise, you're a country girl, aren't you?
很明显吗?
Is it so obvious?
等会
Here.
别上这个蓝♥丝♥带♥
A touch of blue ribbon.
可能会让他们把注意力
Might distract them from your boots.
从你的靴子转移到你的眼睛上来
Draw their attention to your eyes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
打扰了 我想见奥德丽小姐
Can you help me, please? I need to speak to Miss Audrey.
清洁工应该去后门报道
Cleaners should report to the back door.
我想在这里找到一份工作
I was hoping for a position working here.
找工作? 在女装部?
A position? In ladieswear?!
看来我必须帮你引见一下我们的部门主管!
Then I must introduce you to our head of department at once!
奥德丽小姐 这位年轻小姐觉得您会雇佣她!
Miss Audrey, this young lady seems to think you might like to take her on!
我叫德妮丝 夫人
My name's Denise, ma'am.
听说您在招一名售货小姐
I believe you may have an opening for a sales girl.
也许吧
I may have.
你有什么工作经验吗?
Do you have experience?
我在皮布尔斯当地的服装铺工作过 夫人
I worked in my local draper's store, ma'am, in Peebles.
我该相信你皮布尔斯确实有家布铺
I shall have to take your word for it that Peebles has a draper's shop.
早上好 奥德丽小姐
Good morning, Miss Audrey.
早上好 姑娘们 你们继续
Morning, girls. Please, carry on.
你有推荐信吗?
Do you have a testimonial?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
洛维特先生!
Mr Lovett!
你是他侄女?
Are you his niece?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
就是那个艾德蒙·洛维特吗?
Is that Edmund Lovett?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
- 是他让你来的? - 不是 先生
- Did he send you here? - No, sir.
很明显洛维特没法替侄女
Well, the fact that Lovett
在自己的店里谋得一份工作
can't find work for his niece
我很乐意帮他这位邻居的忙
in his own establishment, I will gladly oblige a neighbour.
如果奥德丽小姐留用了你的话
That is if Miss Audrey should choose to take you on.
我们会按程序审核你的申请的 洛维特小姐
The application will proceed in the usual manner, Miss Lovett.
有消息就写信通知你
We will write to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的
Darling,
我父亲同意和你谈谈百货商店贷款的事
my father has agreed to speak with you, I mean about the loan for your store.
谢谢你 凯瑟琳
Thank you, Katherine.
谢谢你告诉我这个消息
It is most kind of you to offer this.
爸爸的意思是让你再去找银行
Papa tried to tell me that you must go back to the bank.
但是我瞪着他
But I glared at him
这招对他很有效!
and he is decidedly more amenable!
他脾气很暴躁
He will try to be grumpy,
但以你的魅力不到五分钟就能拿下他!
but you will charm him in five minutes!
真希望他听了我的计划后
Well, I hope that once he hears my plans,
就能看到百货业光明的前景
he will see that it is good business.
我会助你一臂之力的
I will help you.
他在里面吗?
Is he inside?
他马上就来
He will be shortly.
亲爱的 我邀请了一些朋友来喝茶
Darling, I have invited some friends for tea.
他们一直缠着我要见你
They have been pestering me to meet you.
再这样下去我可守不住我们的秘密了!
I can't keep you secret any longer!
你愿意一起来吗?
Will you join us?
我总是和你妈妈说...
I always told your ma...
"德妮丝将来会接管我的生意"
"Denise will be the one who takes on my business."
直至今日我依然这么想
That's still true today.
曾几何时 那个地方并不比我的店铺大
There was a time that place was no bigger than my own.
当时叫做埃默森的店
Emmerson's, it was called then.
詹姆斯·埃默森
James Emmerson.
莫里先生怎么得到这商店的?
How did Mr Moray get the store?
埃默森死后不久 他就娶了他的女儿
He married Emmerson's daughter, soon after old James passed away.
- 莫里先生结婚了? - 是的
- Mr Moray is married? - He was.
有人说他很幸运
Some people say he got lucky.
我不这么想
I don't say that.
过去两年里
In the last two years,
这条街上一半的店铺都被他吞并了
that place has eaten half the street.
他妻子死了?
His wife died?
有人想给他点颜色瞧瞧
Someone has to stop him.
叔叔?
Uncle?
我在天堂百货找到份工作
I've been offered a position at The Paradise.
你不能去 德妮丝!
You can't, Denise!
叔叔 我必须工作
I must work, Uncle.
我必须自力更生 否则怎么能在这生存?
I must earn a wage or how will I survive here?
我特地从摩洛哥进口的香水
And a perfume I had especially imported from Morocco.
它的香味沁人心脾
It is so intoxicating,
只要喷上一点...
one wisp of it...
...就能让你彻底陶醉
..and I find myself utterly hypnotised,
它的清香胜过万物
beyond all sense.
难以想象他们往里添加了什么!
I dare not let myself imagine what they put into it!
噢 真的吗!
Oh, really!
女士们 欢迎来天堂百货
You must come to The Paradise, ladies.
- 来品味这迷人的芬芳 - 也许吧
- To try the fragrance. - Perhaps.
但我听说你很有可能就和一个
I have heard that it is entirely possible that one may find oneself
杂杂货商的妻子看上了同一款商品!
at the same glove counter as a grocer's wife!
想象一下你和屠夫的女儿用着同一款香水!
Imagine buying the very scent a butcher's daughter is wearing!
我相信不用站在你们令人炫目的光芒下
I'm sure the grocer's wife would be greatly relieved
杂货商的妻子也会轻松得多 女士们
that she does not have to stand beside your celebrated radiance, ladies.
然而 我损失可就大了
It is, however, my loss,
我的注意力会被屠夫的女儿所吸引
and I must satisfy myself by giving my attention to the butcher's daughter.
但我会在商店里等你们 女士们
But I will wait in my store, ladies,
期待着你们的光顾
in the hope that one day soon you will come to me.
'方圆百里之内
'If there is a more attractive man
如果有个更具吸引力的男人'
within a hundred miles,'
我就狂吻我丈夫!
I will kiss my husband!
凯瑟琳 他太迷人了
He is utterly adorable, Katherine.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表