剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
They try to loiter as it is, but they feel conspicuous,
所以才会离开 我想让她们留下来
so they leave. I want them to stay.
如果有很多女人在看着
If there are tables of women watching,
那么这些购物的女人为了炫耀会购买♥♥更多
those who are shopping will buy more in order to show off.
你是对的 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
那么是梅尔托来给茶宴服务吗?
And will Myrtle be serving the tea?
她要做的就是给每个桌子端端盘子
All she will have to do is take a tray to each table.
我不能让我的人做这些
I can't ask my girls to do it.
那就放手去做吧
Then by all means go ahead.
汤姆·威斯顿想要扩张商场
Tom Weston is intent on expanding the store.
这难道不是件好事吗?
But that's a good thing, isn't it?
不 对我们来说不是
No, not for us it isn't.
我绞尽脑汁地想办法来筹集资金
I've been racking my brains to find a way to raise the funds to
买♥♥下目前的天堂百货
buy The Paradise as it stands.
如果他沿街建更多的店铺
If he builds more, builds along the street,
就超出我的能力范围了
it will be beyond my reach.
我以为我会有时间 但我没有了
I thought I had time on my side. I don't.
德妮丝 如果我能找到办法现在就行动 马上
Denise, if I was to find a way to act now, soon,
如果这个办法有风险...
if it was precarious....
你必须把握机会 约翰 一定要
You must take it, John. You must.
我们得让你试试新制♥服♥ 梅尔托
We'll need to get you fitted for a new uniform, Myrtle,
如果你要在女装部端茶倒水的话
if you're to be serving tea and cakes in Ladieswear.
娘的我就知道 我就说德妮丝不会让我们失望
I bloody knew it! I said Denise would not let us down.
姑娘们 姑娘们 我有好消息
Girls! Girls! Wait until you hear about this!
你忘了自己的身份 德妮丝小姐
Oh, you're forgetting yourself, Miss Denise.
你的桌子在那边
Your table's over there.
没人介意的话 我跟朋友坐一起
I'll sit with my friends, if no-one minds.
真搞不懂你叔叔 德妮丝
There's no fathoming your uncle, Denise.
有人闯进了他的商店 搞得一片狼藉
His shop is broken into, the place is a mess.
他找到了那个犯事的流浪♥女♥
He finds some tramp woman who's responsible,
发誓要掐死她 可后来我再见到他
swears he'll strangle her. The next time I see him
他正带着那个流浪者去他的店里安身了
he's escorting the very same vagabond into his shop for shelter.
一定是我们在街上见到的老巫婆
Must be that old witch we saw on the street,
苏西 你叫她什么来着
Susy. What did you call her?
无牙老太婆 这里都能闻到她的味儿
Toothless hag. Smell her from here.
今天我问莫里昨天他在哪儿 他为什么要撒谎
Why would Moray lie to me about where he was today?
这重要吗
Why does it matter?
重要 因为他有事隐瞒
It matters because he has something to hide.
亲爱的 没有什么秘密可言
My darling, there is no secret.
莫里不是回来顺从我们想法的
Moray did not come back to serve our purpose.
他是打算从我们手中夺走天堂百货的
He intends to try to wrest The Paradise from us.
他到处奔走想借点钱
He has been scurrying around trying to borrow money,
但是没人会考虑他
but no-one will so much as consider him.
我已经确定过了
I have made sure of that.
爸爸的银行朋友知道如果有人
Papa's banking friends know I would be
把莫里当回事儿 我会非常生气的
most upset if any of them so much as considered Moray for a meeting.
那他今天去见谁了
Then who was his engagement with today?
- 太漂亮了 - 你拿着它干什么?
- It's so beautiful! - What are you doing with that?
你能穿上吗 求你啦
Will you put it on? Please.
你从哪儿拿的 从哪儿拿的?!
Where did you get it? Where did you get it?!
芙罗拉一天到晚都缠着我
All day, every day, Flora keeps asking me
让我讲你年轻时候的事 我想她...
questions about when you were younger. I thought she...
你绝不能碰我的东西
You NEVER touch my belongings!
知道"绝不"是什么意思吗
Do you know what "never" means?!
永远都不能
It means NOT EVER!
你♥爸♥爸不是有意的 宝贝
Your papa did not mean to be so harsh, darling girl.
他只是一时没缓过来 就是这样 是我的错
You shocked him, that's all. It's my fault.
也许那件上衣承载了他的记忆
Perhaps that tunic has memories for him.
战争的记忆
Memories of the war.
这是我的错 让我来弥补吧
I made a mistake. Let me make it up to you.
我们来弥补下 你和我 就在早上
We'll have a treat. You and I. In the morning.
我们做些什么 去骑马吗
What shall we do? Shall we go riding?
- 或者去野餐 - 去天堂百货
- Perhaps a picnic? - The... The Paradise.
没错 我们去天堂百货
Yes. We'll go to The Paradise
去好好放纵一下
and we will indulge ourselves.
晚安 苏西
Good night, Susy.
你在这儿干什么
WHAT are you doing here?
- 我来看你 孩子 - 我不希望你在这儿
- I've come to see you, child. - I don't want you here.
你不能给你妈一个道歉的机会吗?
Can you not give your ma a chance to say that she's sorry?
道歉 我应该相信吗?
"Sorry"? Am I supposed to believe that?
这么多年 你就想说句对不起吗?
All these years and that's all you want "sorry"?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我没那么难找 贝拉姑姑知道我在哪儿
I'm not so hard to find. Aunt Bella knows where I am.
我没有一天不在想我的女儿
There's not a day goes by where I don't think about my girl!
要我告诉你我怎么想的吗?
Shall I tell you what I think of?
我自己的声音祈求你不要离开我 不要让我走
My own voice pleading with you not to leave me, not to let me go.
我亲妈却喝得太醉听不到
And my own mother too drunk to hear me.
甚至不会亲我
Too drunk to even KISS me.
我现在有了自己的生活 而你不在其中
I have a life now, and you are no part of it!
跟我进去 来吧 跟我进去坐坐
Come inside with me. Come on. Come and sit with me.
让你妈妈好好看看你 就一晚
Let your ma feast her eyes on her beautiful girl just for one night.
坐在一起看你喝酒
Sit with you while you drink,
听你讲故事骗我让我相信你不算坏吗
tell me some story that will trick me into believing you're not so bad?
我妈妈对我撒谎 一向如此 她满嘴谎话
My mother lied to me. That's what she does, she lies.
你去喝吧 妈
You go and drink, Ma.
喝了多少瓶才会忘了自己曾有个女儿?!
How many glasses till you forget you even HAVE a daughter?!
你去喝个够吧
You... you go and drink your fill.
如果你还有慈悲之心
If you have any mercy,
今晚就沿着这条街一直走
you will walk down that street tonight
永远不要回来
and NEVER come back!
有些事情我们自认为无法承受
There are things we believe we cannot bear.
但其实我们可以
But we can bear them.
我们可以承受
We do bear them.
早上好
Morning.
我们得让你女儿看到最好的你
We need your daughter to see you looking at your best,
让她知道你病好了 恢复了
if she's to know you're back on your feet and well again.
你人真好
That is kind of ya.
你可以去后面洗漱一下
You can wash and clean up in the back.
这是我最爱的颜色
It's me favourite colour.
我已经很多年没穿过新的漂亮的衣服了
It's many years since I wore a dress new and pretty.
拉比 我得回到我妻子身边了
Ruby, I need to be getting back to my wife.
我们刚结婚 在海边有一间小屋
I'm newly married. We have a cottage by the sea.
我不能呆在这儿了 所以我怎么安排你好呢?
I can't stay here. So what are we to do with you?
我没地方去
I've nowhere to go.
你女儿呢 跟她谈过了吗?
What about your daughter? If you talk to her?
我会穿上这衣服 让我看起来精神点
I'll put the dress on and I'll smart meself up.
她会看到我不再那么体弱多病了
And she will see that I'm not sickly no more.
你确定你没事吗?
Are you sure you're well enough?
如果我能留下 直到和她说话
If I could stay until such time as I speak with her.
我想保持最好的状态
I would like to be at my best.
当然 你当然可以
Course. Course you can.
乔纳斯
Jonas!
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk with you.
汤姆·威斯顿在考虑...
Tom Weston is considering...
他打算扩张商店 先生
He intends to develop the store, sir.
如果我要求进一步与芬顿先生谈谈
If I were to request further discussions with Mr Fenton...
如果您愿意的话 我可以今天为你安排 先生
I could arrange that for you today, if you wish, sir.
或只是给他带个信
Or I could simply convey a message to him
说您愿意重新考虑他的要求
saying you're willing to reconsider his offer.
如果您真的愿意重新考虑
If you are indeed willing to reconsider his proposition?
我们如何
How would we, er...?
威斯顿先生是个反复无常的人
Mr Weston is a volatile man, sir.
他做事比较轻率
He is capable of behaving rashly.
甚至粗暴
Wildly, even.
那你猜他会轻率地解雇我还是粗暴地摆脱我?
Suppose he rashly dismisses me, or wildly decides to get rid of me?
让我说的话 先生
If I may, sir,
他的妻子不会让这一切发生的
his wife would not permit that to happen.
是 是 我明白
Yes. Yes, I understand.
您需要我去联♥系♥芬顿先生吗
Do you wish me to contact Mr Fenton, sir?
是的
I do.
我要让大家看看...
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表