剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
你只是我的客人
You're a customer.
除此之外我们没别的关系
You are no more to me than that.
芙罗拉?
Flora?
明年的预期收入...
The projected income for the next year...
是的 先生?
Yes, sir?
我以为会多一点的 是出了什么问题吗?
I imagined it might be more. Is there a problem?
我是有点太谨慎了
I have erred on the side of caution.
但错误的期望会导致失望的
False expectations create disappointment
也会有失败感
and a sense of failure.
我预计的和我们做到的
What I have predicted and what we reach for
是两回事
are not the same thing.
那德妮丝你有你们能做到的预期收入么?
And do you have figures for what you might reach for, Denise?
为什么莫里不亲自来介绍呢?
Why did Moray not make this presentation himself?
先生请您原谅他这个小疏忽
Please, don't hold this one small omission against him, sir.
莫里白手起家 创立天堂百货
Moray has built The Paradise from nothing.
他比所有人都清楚怎么经营好这间百货
He knows better than anyone how to make the store a success.
德妮丝 我很满意你提的方案
Your proposal meets with my satisfaction, Denise.
但我还有一些其它因素要考虑
But I have other considerations to take into account.
我会很快答复你的
I will not keep you waiting too long for an answer.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
他是个幸运的家伙
He's a very fortunate fellow.
希望他知道
I hope he knows it.
我看到她坐在我的凳子上...
I found her sitting in my chair...
就像她在试宝座似的
As though she were trying out the throne.
你以为我没做过这事么? 还有山姆
Do you suppose I haven't done the same? And Sam?
我上次还看到亚瑟坐在上面呢
I once found Arthur sitting there.
莫里 每个人都有权利做白日梦的
We're all allowed to daydream, Moray.
又不会有什么坏处
There's no harm in it.
抱歉 好像是我自己在钻牛角尖 是吧?
I'm sorry, I seem to be jumping at shadows, don't I?
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为你被和乔纳斯和芬顿的勾当蒙蔽了
You're consumed with such underhand business
你甚至已经看不到
with Jonas and Fenton that you refuse to notice
巴伦坦是你最好的投资人 究竟为什么啊?
that Ballentine's the perfect financier for you. Why is that?
因为是... 德妮丝找到他的
Because Denise...found him.
是她争取到的
She wooed him.
这是她为你准备的礼物啊!
She brought you a gift!
她这么做是为了你啊!
She did it for you!
因为她爱你
Because she loves you.
你看不见真正重要的东西
You've lost sight of what really matters.
你反倒宁愿去跟凯瑟琳·威斯顿混在一起
Instead you prefer to dally with Katherine Weston
希望能...
in the hope that you can...
谁知道你想干嘛
who knows what.
达德利 我成大傻瓜了
I've been an almighty fool, Dudley.
的确 那你现在想怎么补救?s
You have. And what do you propose to do about it?
凯瑟琳 我去你房♥间不是去吓你的
I did not come to your room to frighten you, Katherine.
我只想去看看你
I came to look at you.
我接受出♥售♥天堂百货的提议了
I've received an offer to sell The Paradise.
你怎么会愿意的呢?
Why would you want to do such a thing?
因为这样是最好的
I've decided it is for the best.
不 你不能这么做
No. You can't.
我可以 我是你的丈夫
I can. I'm your husband.
我的决定说了算
What I decide will prevail.
但这不合理啊...
But it makes no sense...
凯瑟琳 我昨晚去你房♥间是想告诉你...
Last night, Katherine, I came to your room to tell you...
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
如果我们能停止会怎么样?
What if we were to stop?
停止...
Stop...
折磨彼此
punishing one another.
如果我们能说...
What if we were to say...
我们结婚了
we are married now.
我们能好好地一块生活
We can make a life.
芙罗拉爱你
Flora adores you.
我们有个孩子要照顾
We have a child to care for.
我答应你 我永远都在这
I promise you, I will always be here.
绝不食言
I will not break my word.
'我亲爱的莫里
'My dear Moray.
我不得不再一次利用
I must put upon your good nature
你的好脾气和善良 请求你
and your kindness towards me once more, and ask that you
马上过来见我'
come to meet with me urgently.'
'请原谅我的匆忙 看到你时我会向你解释的
'Please forgive my haste, I will explain when I see you.
凯瑟琳'
Katherine.'
约翰?
John?
你出去么?
Are you going out?
亲爱的 我约了坎贝尔·巴伦坦
Darling, I have an appointment to see Campbell Ballentine.
- 我听你的话去找他 - 太棒了
- I took your advice and approached him. - That's wonderful.
我太开心了
I'm so pleased.
- 你是克莱拉 没错吧? - 没错 先生
- It's Clara, isn't it? - It is, sir.
抱歉 失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
克莱拉我有点事跟你说
I'd like a word with you, Clara.
你告诉他了吗?
Did you tell him?
我才不会说呢
I wouldn't do such a thing.
你说了 我看到了
You did. I saw you.
我看到你和我的丈夫在聊天
I saw you speaking with my husband.
他是在邀请我
He was inviting me,
邀请所有的女孩去他的生日派对
inviting all of the girls, to his birthday party,
来取悦你
to please YOU.
就是这个!你明白了吧!
There! Do you see now?
你明白我必须要离开他的理由了吧?
Do you see now why I must leave him?
明白什么啊?
WHAT is there to see?
我配不上这样一个好男人
I don't deserve a man like him.
他对我的爱越深
The more devoted he is to me,
他就越难发现我真正的样子
the more I wait for the day when he sees me as I truly am.
我骗了他 我魅惑了他
I tricked him. I bewitched him.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
当我照顾他的时候 有一天晚上...
When I was nursing him, there was one night...
他看起来那么的英俊 他睡着的时候...
He looked so handsome, when he was sleeping and...
我情不自禁地...
...I couldn't seem to stop myself.
我吻了他
I kissed him.
我感觉他的灵魂在睡梦中被我偷走了
I feel like I've stolen his soul in his sleep
这就是他爱我的原因
and that's why he loves me.
你为什么要用这种迷信来折磨自己呢?
Why would you torment yourself with such superstition?
您真的认为他这么容易被瞒骗吗?
Do you really think he's so easily fooled?
你没有偷走他的爱 也没有欺骗他
You did not steal his love, you did not trick him.
请听我说
Look, listen to me.
- 你爱他吗? - 当然!
- Do you love him? - Of course!
那就好好爱他
Then LOVE him.
那就是他所期望的全部
That's all he wants from you.
真心爱他 你就能摆脱你的心魔
Love him and you'll be rid of your torments.
如果你离开了他
If you leave him,
你就会在余生中不断地诅咒自己
you will curse yourself for the rest of your days.
让那些别人的看法见鬼去吧
To hell with what other people think of you.
你的丈夫真心爱慕你
Your husband adores you.
拥有这样一位爱人你很幸运
You've been lucky in finding such a man.
为什么不去接受这份幸运呢?
Why not just accept your luck?
好 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
为什么如此吃惊呢 德妮丝
Don't look so startled, Denise.
我以为你见到我会很开心
I thought you'd be pleased to see me.
是很开心 巴伦坦先生 只是...
I am, Mr Ballentine. It's just...
很高兴见到您
I am glad to see you.
我本希望莫里至少能够
I had hoped that Moray would have the good grace
爽快的给我个信儿
to send me a note at least.
他还没有联♥系♥您吗?
He's made no contact with you?
不过这也无妨
Perhaps that is just as well.
我被这个地方迷住了 德妮丝
I am tempted by this place, Denise.
我想投资
I want to invest.
这个消息真是太棒了 谢谢您
Well, that is wonderful news. Thank you.
但是同时我也考虑了另外的可能...
But one of the things I've had to consider is this...
不如我买♥♥下整个商店 安排一位经理
I could just as well buy the store. Put in a manager.
一个我可以信任 可以寄予希望的人
Someone I could trust, someone I have faith in.
一个有远见 抱负的...
Someone with vision, ambition...
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表