剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表
I can't bear it when we're apart. I can't bear it.
去吧 大家都等着你呢
Go. Your public awaits.
莫里 我想女装部的新主管可以定下了
Moray? I think we've found our new Head Of Ladieswear.
当心了 莫里
Only be careful, Moray.
光彩夺目的德妮丝可能会掩盖住你的光芒
Denise shines so bright she may yet outshine you.
我觉得或许你都达不到她今天的成就
I don't think even you could have achieved what she did today.
我是女装部主管
I am Head of Ladieswear.
你得尽快进入角色
You need to step into the role now.
这意味着你做的决定可能不招人喜爱
That means making decisions that others won't like.
苏西 照顾一下小姑娘
Susy, please attend to the young lady.
这些就交给你了 现在我要和莫里去喝杯咖啡
I will leave it with you while I have a coffee with Moray.
你算什么 你就是一个被宠坏了的娇娇女!
You're just a spoiled little nothing, that's what you are!
你个熊孩子!
You are a child!
苏西 到餐厅去
Susy, go down to the Refectory right now.
我要找妈妈
I want Mama.
你要为我孩子蒙受的耻辱主持公道
It was you who presided over this humiliation of my child.
你怎么处置那女孩?
What do you propose to do about this girl?
你自己想要这个职位 这不是过家家
You wanted this position. It is not all tea parties.
你得收拾东西...走人
You must collect your belongings... and go.
剧集 | 天堂一刻(2012) | 导航列表