剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
Brother William explained everything to me.
现在你可以给我解释我不知道的
Now you will explain what I do not know.
你想保护的是什么珍宝
What treasures are you trying to protect?
我会下令让非洲之终端向所有人开放
I will order the Finis Africae open to all.
这正是意大利人想要的
It's what the Italians want.
你在晚祷时来非洲之终端
You come to Finis Africae during Vespers,
就会找到我的尸体
you will find my body.
然后你就可以给世人展示图书馆了
And then you can bring the whole world to the library!
于是我把另一个通道告诉了他
So I told him about the other tunnel,
那个通道只有我知道
that still only I know.
我用了好多年
The one I used for so many years,
因为黑暗中比较方便
because it was easier in the dark.
所以你让他来这 好杀了他
So you had him come here, knowing you would kill him.
我不能再信任他了
I could no longer trust him.
他害怕了
He was frightened.
你曾担任这间修道院的总管长达四十年
For 40 years you have been master of this abbey.
后来你意识到自己要瞎了
When you realized you were going blind
不能再掌控这间藏书馆
and you could no longer control the library,
你就选了一个你信任的人当院长
you had a man you could trust elected abbot,
至于藏书室管♥理♥员♥你提名了马拉希亚
and as librarian you had him name Malachi,
他大事小情全都听从你的旨意
who never took a step without consulting you.
那帮意大利人就是想终结这个
This is what the Italian group wanted to end,
阿利纳多反复说的就是这个
this is what Alinardo kept repeating,
可是没人听他的
but no one would listen to him
因为大家认为他已经疯了
because they considered him mad by now.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
从第一天起我就知道你会懂
From the first day I knew you would understand.
从你的声音
From your voice,
从你将我引入一场我不想参与的辩论
from the way you drew me into debate
从那种方式我就知道
about a subject I did not want to discuss.
你比其他人都强
You were better than the others:
我知道无论怎样 你都能找到答案
I knew you would reach the solution, no matter what.
当我听闻塞韦里诺要跟你说书的事情
And when I heard Severinus was coming to you about the book,
我就知道你盯上我了
I was sure you were on my trail.
但是你还是没让我得到书
But you managed to get the book away from me.
你去找马拉希亚
You went to Malachi,
他根本不知道答案
who had no idea of the situation.
那个愚人沉溺于嫉妒之情
In his jealousy, the fool was still obsessed with the idea
对阿德尔摩偷走了他心爱的贝伦加无法释怀
that Adelmo had stolen his beloved Berengar,
而贝伦加是想渴望更年轻的肉体
who by then craved younger flesh.
你可能告诉了马拉希亚
You may have told Malachi,
贝伦加跟塞韦里诺关系亲密
Berengar had been intimate with Severinus.
马拉希亚被嫉妒冲昏了头脑 他去找塞韦里诺
Crazed with jealousy, Malachi went to Severinus
要那本书 因为他以为贝伦加为肉体之欢
for the book that he imagined Berengar had given him
把书奖给了他 然后你杀了他
as a reward for his intimacy, and killed him.
但是他当时没有时间去找书了
But he didn't have time to hunt for the book
因为食品总管来了 是这样的吗
because the cellarer arrived. Is that what happened?
是的 差不多
It is, more or less.
我并不想让马拉希亚死
I did not want Malachi to die.
我告诉他要不惜一切代价找到书
I told him to find the book at whatever cost
不要打开书 把书拿回来
and come back here, without opening it.
可是这个疯子
But for the first time,
第一次擅自行动
the madman decided to act on his own initiative.
想知道让他成为杀人凶手的东西
Discovering what was so forbidden about the object
为何如此禁忌
that had made him a murderer.
我要看你为了避免别人看到
I want to see the book you stole
而偷来的那本书
to keep others from reading it.
你没有毁掉它
You did not destroy it
因为你这样的人是不会毁书的
because a man like you does not destroy a book.
我要看看亚里士多德《诗学》的第二卷
I want to see the second book of the Poetics of Aristotle,
这本书讲的是笑的价值
the book that speaks about the value of laughter.
所有人都认为这本书被遗失 或从未写就
The book everyone believed lost or never written,
而你拿到的这本可能就是孤本
and of which you perhaps hold the only copy.
要是你当藏书管♥理♥员♥会多出色啊 威廉
What a magnificent librarian you would have been, William!
给
Here...
给你的奖赏
Here's your prize.
看吧 大致翻翻
Read it, leaf through it.
这是你的 你应得的
It is yours, you've earned it.
你赢了
You have won.
看来
Then it is not true
你并不认为我非常聪明 豪尔赫
that you consider me so clever, Jorge.
你看不见我戴着手套
You cannot see that I have gloves on.
现在手指那么笨拙
With my fingers made clumsy like this,
是不能像光着手那样
I cannot detach one page from the next,
边舔手指边翻页的
as I would with bare hands, moistening my fingers
直到一定量的毒药从口而入
until a good portion of the poison had passed to my mouth.
我说的就是多日之前
I'm speaking of the poison that you, one day long ago,
你从塞韦里诺的实验室偷的毒药
took from the laboratory of Severinus...
继续
Go on!
当阿德尔摩有机会一览此书时
When Adelmo came too close to the subject of this book,
这股好奇心让他付出了沉重的代价
his curiosity cost him dearly:
毒量致命 他都没来得及翻开
a mortal sin for a book he didn't even have time to open.
但是韦南齐奥读了
But Venanzio did.
他如饥似渴地读了
He went through it avidly,
可以说是狼吞虎咽
with an almost physical voracity.
他很快就感到不适去了厨房♥
He soon felt ill and went to the kitchen.
剩下的就很简单了
The rest is simple.
贝伦加在厨房♥发现了他
Berengar found him in the kitchen,
因为害怕被质询 他拖走了尸体
and in fearing an inquiry, carried the body
扔进了血池里
and dumped it into a barrel of blood,
希望大家能相信
hoping that everyone would be convinced
韦南齐奥是溺亡的
that Venanzio had drowned.
然后贝伦加拿着书跑了
Then Berengar disappeared with the book,
这本书也引发了他的好奇心
which had aroused his curiosity, too.
如此 所有尸体的谜团就都解开了
Thus we have an explanation for all the corpses.
真傻
What a fool!
-谁 -我
- Who? - I.
因为阿利纳多的一句话
Because of a remark of Alinardo's,
我居然就相信这一系列谋杀案
I was convinced the series of crimes
是按照《启示录》中七声号♥角的顺序
followed the sequence of the seven trumpets of the Apocalypse.
而事实是 你就是凶手
The fact is you are a murderer.
我没有杀害任何人
I have killed no one.
他们每个人都是因自己的罪而死于命运的安排
Each died according to his destiny for his sins.
我只是工具
I was only the instrument.
守护藏书馆是我的责任
It is my duty to protect the library.
几分钟前你还想把我
A few minutes ago you were ready to kill me too,
和这个孩子一起杀了
and also this boy.
你确实更机敏 但也不比其他人强多少
You are subtler, but no better than the rest.
告诉我你为什么要藏这本书
Tell me why you wanted to shield this book.
也有其他提及喜剧的书
There are other books that speak of comedy,
为什么这本让你如此害怕
why does this book fill you with such fear?
因为这本书是大哲所写
Because it was written by the philosopher.
你如何猜出
How did you guess
这是亚里士多德的《诗学》第二卷
it was Aristotle's second book of Poetics?
它逐渐在我的脑海中成形
It took shape in my mind as it had to be.
我甚至不需阅读这些本用来毒死我的书页
I could tell you almost all of it,
就能告诉你几乎所有内容
without reading the pages that were meant to poison me.
喜剧讲述的是卑微可笑的生物的故事
Comedy tells of base and ridiculous creatures,
也不以其主角的死亡为结局
and does not end with the death of its protagonists.
喜剧通过向我们呈现普通人的缺点和恶习
It achieves the ridiculous by showing us
来达到滑稽可笑的效果
the defects and vices of ordinary man.
实际上喜剧甚至能让我们更仔细地观察人性缺陷
It actually obliges us to examine them more closely.
它采用不同寻常的方式进行叙事
It tells us things differently
并让我们不禁感叹
and it makes us say:
"啊 原来事情是这样
"Ah, this is just how things are,
我之前竟不知晓"
and I didn't know it."
那个人写的每一本书
Every book that that man has written
都将基♥督♥教历经数个世纪
has destroyed parts of the knowledge
所积累的智慧 摧毁一部分
that Christianity has accumulated over the centuries.
如果听到有人说 我嘲笑神
If it was heard said that I laugh at God,
我们是没有武器来对抗如此灾难的
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表